Idrk what to title this tbh

A human being    

So, I’ve been questioning my sexuality for quite a long time, but whenever I think that I’ve finally figured myself out I just keep going back on myself, and I’m honestly not sure what to think any more. 

when I look at the statistics, they say that the odds of being lgbt are low. And I know that these statistics are in no way accurate, because that data just isn’t available and can totally depend on other circumstances, but they still make me think that I’m probably not really lgbt, and I’m just trying to get myself to think that I am.  

so far, I’ve been out with one boy, who I was already close friends with, and at the time I think that I was attracted to him. But looking back on it, I can’t tell if I really was romantically attracted to him, or if our relationship was totally platonic. We did kiss a couple of times, but it was never like making out or anything. I’ve also had numerous crushes on other girls, in particular one on my best friend which stuck around for ages. I often found myself wanting to kiss her etc. But again, the only girls who I’ve ever thought were hot or was attracted to are ones who I already know, again making me think that I might just be very close with them and not actually like them in that way. 

anyway, because almost everyone who I’ve ever felt attracted to has been someone who I already know, I keep second guessing whether my attraction is valid or not. Rn, i guess I think of myself as being bi (possibly lesbian leaning if that’s a thing?) but I still can’t even figure out my attractions to any gender. 

in terms of context I’m a 13 y/o female

sorry about the long post, but thanks for reading I will really appreciate any help xx

1 hour ago, A human being said:

So, I’ve been questioning my sexuality for quite a long time, but whenever I think that I’ve finally figured myself out I just keep going back on myself, and I’m honestly not sure what to think any more. 

when I look at the statistics, they say that the odds of being lgbt are low. And I know that these statistics are in no way accurate, because that data just isn’t available and can totally depend on other circumstances, but they still make me think that I’m probably not really lgbt, and I’m just trying to get myself to think that I am.  

so far, I’ve been out with one boy, who I was already close friends with, and at the time I think that I was attracted to him. But looking back on it, I can’t tell if I really was romantically attracted to him, or if our relationship was totally platonic. We did kiss a couple of times, but it was never like making out or anything. I’ve also had numerous crushes on other girls, in particular one on my best friend which stuck around for ages. I often found myself wanting to kiss her etc. But again, the only girls who I’ve ever thought were hot or was attracted to are ones who I already know, again making me think that I might just be very close with them and not actually like them in that way. 

anyway, because almost everyone who I’ve ever felt attracted to has been someone who I already know, I keep second guessing whether my attraction is valid or not. Rn, i guess I think of myself as being bi (possibly lesbian leaning if that’s a thing?) but I still can’t even figure out my attractions to any gender. 

in terms of context I’m a 13 y/o female

sorry about the long post, but thanks for reading I will really appreciate any help xx

Omg I was literally the same time when I was you age it’s so confusing if you have any certain questions let me know and I shall do my best to answer them. I’m labelled bisexual now at age 16 however not sure if I’m fully lesbian xx

• 3 weeks later...

hey, sorry ive been offline for ages, thanks so much!  i think i just keep making excuses for myself, as i said abt the statistics in the original post, i just feel like it is unlikely that i would be queer and therefore i keep trying to convince myself that i am not. tbh, the label bisexual just kinda feels right, and i do think that it applies to me, so i've started coming out online and stuff, and i think i might also tell my best friend (shes also questioning and ik she wont judge me). thanks so much for the help, its really nice to know that im not the only one feeling like this. xx

On 7/31/2021 at 11:02 AM, A human being said:

hey, sorry ive been offline for ages, thanks so much!  i think i just keep making excuses for myself, as i said abt the statistics in the original post, i just feel like it is unlikely that i would be queer and therefore i keep trying to convince myself that i am not. tbh, the label bisexual just kinda feels right, and i do think that it applies to me, so i've started coming out online and stuff, and i think i might also tell my best friend (shes also questioning and ik she wont judge me). thanks so much for the help, its really nice to know that im not the only one feeling like this. xx

Hey @A human being

It's good to hear from you again - it's been a good few weeks since we spoke. Remember, we are always here if you need support. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 7/31/2021 at 11:02 AM, A human being said:

So glad u have found ur place ❤️