Ugly

Ellie-may    

You are beautiful inside and out, you lovely lady. You have uplifted me tonight and I hope I can do the same for you....  What has happened to make you feel that way xxx

• Like 1

Just now, Jessica1937 said:

You are beautiful inside and out, you lovely lady. You have uplifted me tonight and I hope I can do the same for you....  What has happened to make you feel that way xxx

I looked in the mirror that’s what happened 😂😂 glad I made u feel better I love doing that xxx

Harper
This post was recognized by Harper!

"Thanks for giving great advice!"

Jessica1937 was awarded the badge 'Act of Kindness' and 5 points.

Babes!!! seriously go back to that mirror and you tell yourself that you are a beautiful person inside and out ♥️♥️ 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jessica1937 said:

Babes!!! seriously go back to that mirror and you tell yourself that you are a beautiful person inside and out ♥️♥️ 

Thank you xx

10 hours ago, Ellie-may said:

I feel so damn ugly 

Hey @Ellie-may

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way about yourself at the moment. Can I ask, how long have you been feeling like this for? Feeling bad about our appearance usually starts because of something specific, like being bullied or being in a bad relationship. By understanding where it comes from, we can help ourselves work through these tricky feelings. Speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

hey @Ellie-may, I'm sorry that you feel this way ☹️ everyone is unique and beautiful in their own way so you should never feel 'ugly'. I can definitely appreciate it is easier to say that and harder to really believe it, but you are special and don't forget it ☺️ I used to have bad acne a few years ago, and something that helped me when i was feeling a bit self-conscious was a face mask followed by a warm towel, i recommend - let me know what you think!

12 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Ellie-may

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way about yourself at the moment. Can I ask, how long have you been feeling like this for? Feeling bad about our appearance usually starts because of something specific, like being bullied or being in a bad relationship. By understanding where it comes from, we can help ourselves work through these tricky feelings. Speak soon. 

For about 2 years but I’m starting to accept that I’ll always be ugly. 

4 hours ago, WaterfallDaisy said:

hey @Ellie-may, I'm sorry that you feel this way ☹️ everyone is unique and beautiful in their own way so you should never feel 'ugly'. I can definitely appreciate it is easier to say that and harder to really believe it, but you are special and don't forget it ☺️ I used to have bad acne a few years ago, and something that helped me when i was feeling a bit self-conscious was a face mask followed by a warm towel, i recommend - let me know what you think!

I’ll try it out thank you as a beauty therapist it might feel like I’m just working tho as do this on a day to day basis on others and do it to myself every other day so I think it might feel too normal xx

11 hours ago, Ellie-may said:

For about 2 years but I’m starting to accept that I’ll always be ugly. 

Hello @Ellie-may

Thanks for getting back to me. So, you've been feeling this way for about two years now. Can I ask, did something happen which made you start feeling this way? Also, how did you feel about your appearance before this? 

On 7/7/2021 at 8:31 AM, Monsoon said:

Hello @Ellie-may

Thanks for getting back to me. So, you've been feeling this way for about two years now. Can I ask, did something happen which made you start feeling this way? Also, how did you feel about your appearance before this? 

I used to think I was gorgeous I was always skinny and tall now I’m just fat and tall. I’ve been through some really rough relationships like unbelievable things that these boy did might of effected it that’s the only thing I can think of. The girls I’ve been with are lovely cx

Hey @Ellie-may

Thanks for explaining some of your experiences to me. When we go through a hard time, especially rough relationships, we can begin to question our own self worth, especially if your ex partner was abusive towards you. I'm glad that you are reaching out and asking for help though, as this is one of the best ways to get yourself to where you need to be. I'm wondering, what do you think you might need to do to start feeling better about yourself?

On 7/11/2021 at 11:39 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey @Ellie-may

Thanks for explaining some of your experiences to me. When we go through a hard time, especially rough relationships, we can begin to question our own self worth, especially if your ex partner was abusive towards you. I'm glad that you are reaching out and asking for help though, as this is one of the best ways to get yourself to where you need to be. I'm wondering, what do you think you might need to do to start feeling better about yourself?

I just need to work on my self esteem and I don’t know how I just want a girl to look at me and go omg she’s stunning which is what I do to most girls xx

Hey @Ellie-may

I think that to work on our self esteem, we need to find a way to find that validation from within ourselves. If we rely on it from other people, for example, other girls looking at you and thinking that you're stunning, then this can be tricky because I guess you wouldn't know if someone was thinking that or not, do you know what I mean? I'm wondering, why don't you take a look at this and let me know what you think? https://www.ditchthelabel.org/overcoming-low-self-esteem/

18 hours ago, Moon1 said:

I'm always here to talk, you'll be okay! Send me a private message and we can be there for each other x

I’m not sure how to private message on here maybe you try? Thank you xxx