Hello lovely people

Charlotte115 Β  Β 

I can chat regularly so if you want I am now ur friendπŸ˜‰

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blue22031 said:

hey guys,Β 

I've had a bad day at school so you know not in a good moodΒ 

Mmmmm..... to be honest think I had the opposite, went on a school trip today. What went wrong?

• Pride 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
14 minutes ago, Blue22031 said:

hey guys,Β 

I've had a bad day at school so you know not in a good moodΒ 

So sorry to hear this. Want to talk about it? I always like to practice a bit of self care after a rubbish day. Usually start by venting it out and then doing something to take my mind off of it for a while and unwind. This video always helps me, it’s amazing!Β 
Β 

Β 

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Ines said:

Mmmmm..... to be honest think I had the opposite, went on a school trip today. What went wrong?

a girl that I know is turning people against me

3 minutes ago, Blue22031 said:

a girl that I know is turning people against me

Oh, I know the drill. There's one who did that to me for a while but then she stopped. I'm trying to get in her good side because I'm going to be sleeping in the same room as her for three nights.

Hey @Blue22031

I'm sorry to hear that someone is trying to turn people against you. How long has this been going on for? Also, have you told anyone at school yet, like a teacher perhaps? Let me know. We can help you figure this out.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

14 hours ago, Ines said:

Oh, I know the drill. There's one who did that to me for a while but then she stopped. I'm trying to get in her good side because I'm going to be sleeping in the same room as her for three nights.

Hey Ines,

Thanks for sharing your experience with @Blue22031. I'm glad to hear that this has stopped now -Β do you know what made it stop by any chance? Also, do you have any top tips for Blue to get through this tricky situation?Β 

22 hours ago, Ines said:

oof why do you have to sleep with her for 3 nights?

On 6/23/2021 at 4:49 PM, Blue22031 said:

oof why do you have to sleep with her for 3 nights?

Going on an overnight trip to this activity place.Β  Was supposed to go with school,Β but then covid came. A few parents planned to do it in the summer holidays and there are only four people in a dorm and there are only 4 girls in the trip. So OBVIOUSLY we go into the same dorm

Edited by Ines
Forgot some thing lol

On 6/22/2021 at 9:45 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey Ines,

Thanks for sharing your experience with @Blue22031. I'm glad to hear that this has stopped now -Β do you know what made it stop by any chance? Also, do you have any top tips for Blue to get through this tricky situation?Β 

To be honest she just stopped with me to proceed to do it with others. She's actually gettingΒ  more bad, if that makes sense. The other day in the play ground she said to another girl that all her family hate her, which made the girl cry. she's nice on her good side. Its just sh'es very bad on her bad side.

My tips would be:

Talk about how annoying it is to your friends (or some one else that can relate to it) Or post in the rant box. I didn'tΒ  butΒ  I did rant to my friends (maybe a bit to much lol)

Use my friends tequeniqueΒ  for whenever some ones being annoying. 1. "hey that's not nice" 2. if they do it again "I'm going to tell on you if you d this again "3.Β  if they countinue STILL*tells on them*

Hope this helps

• Like 1

Hello @Ines

Ah, okay. That's interesting that she has moved on to someone else. When someone is deliberately mean to others, it can usually be a sign that things aren't that great for them. IΒ wonder, have you told anyone in chargeΒ about her behaviour? They will be able to give her the support she needs andΒ hopefully stop the bullying as well. I'm thinking, could you explain the situationΒ to the organisers to see if anything can be done about sharing the dorm?

I love your tips btw, thanks for sharing :)

Edited by Monsoon

On 6/27/2021 at 7:41 PM, Ines said:

Going on an overnight trip to this activity place.Β  Was supposed to go with school,Β but then covid came. A few parents planned to do it in the summer holidays and there are only four people in a dorm and there are only 4 girls in the trip. So OBVIOUSLY we go into the same dorm

gosh I feel bad for youΒ 

• Like 1

On 6/28/2021 at 4:55 PM, Ines said:

To be honest she just stopped with me to proceed to do it with others. She's actually gettingΒ  more bad, if that makes sense. The other day in the play ground she said to another girl that all her family hate her, which made the girl cry. she's nice on her good side. Its just sh'es very bad on her bad side.

My tips would be:

Talk about how annoying it is to your friends (or some one else that can relate to it) Or post in the rant box. I didn'tΒ  butΒ  I did rant to my friends (maybe a bit to much lol)

Use my friends tequeniqueΒ  for whenever some ones being annoying. 1. "hey that's not nice" 2. if they do it again "I'm going to tell on you if you d this again "3.Β  if they countinue STILL*tells on them*

Hope this helps

Merci, these were really good tips I'll try it next timeΒ  thank you!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blue22031 said:

Merci, these were really good tips I'll try it next timeΒ  thank you!

Let us know how it goes, @Blue22031

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2021 at 5:55 PM, Monsoon said:

Hello @Ines

Ah, okay. That's interesting that she has moved on to someone else. When someone is deliberately mean to others, it can usually be a sign that things aren't that great for them. IΒ wonder, have you told anyone in chargeΒ about her behaviour? They will be able to give her the support she needs andΒ hopefully stop the bullying as well. I'm thinking, could you explain the situationΒ to the organisers to see if anything can be done about sharing the dorm?

I love your tips btw, thanks for sharing :)

Oh well its been cancelled anyway 😞 . I don't think the teachers realise she's doing this. The time I told you about, telling the girl or her family hates her, the teacher... well he's a sports teacher , he actually used to be a professional footballer for a very small team, and his experience as a teacher is the worst. So he was supervising break when it happened and really just said  "Put yourself in come one else's shoes" and left.  The teachers also quiet bad for the other teachers, as he cannot be bothered to supervise the whole break and finishes 20 min early, taking away our break and the other teachers break.

Anyways back to the girl, She doesn't realiseΒ she'sΒ doing it , although we have told her many times, she keeps refusing to accept the fact.

Il just see what happens next with her.

2 hours ago, Ines said:

Oh well its been cancelled anyway 😞 . I don't think the teachers realise she's doing this. The time I told you about, telling the girl or her family hates her, the teacher... well he's a sports teacher , he actually used to be a professional footballer for a very small team, and his experience as a teacher is the worst. So he was supervising break when it happened and really just said  "Put yourself in come one else's shoes" and left.  The teachers also quiet bad for the other teachers, as he cannot be bothered to supervise the whole break and finishes 20 min early, taking away our break and the other teachers break.

Anyways back to the girl, She doesn't realiseΒ she'sΒ doing it , although we have told her many times, she keeps refusing to accept the fact.

I hope everything goes okΒ 

On 7/16/2021 at 1:58 PM, Ines said:

Hey,

Ah, sorry to hear that the trip was cancelled. Do you have anything else planned instead? Also, yeah, it sounds like that teacher probably isn't the best person to tell. If it keeps on happening, is there someone else you could tellΒ that you trust to follow through with it?Β 

20 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Ah, sorry to hear that the trip was cancelled. Do you have anything else planned instead? Also, yeah, it sounds like that teacher probably isn't the best person to tell. If it keeps on happening, is there someone else you could teLl that you trust to follow through with it?Β 

I think we'll be fine, itll wok out one way or another. Plus, theres another girl who is actually telling her shes mean, which she is refusing to accept for now, but i think shell come to that point. Thanks for the concern though

Hey @Ines

Yeah, hopefully it works out sooner rather than later. It will probably help to tell someone that you know will see it through. Keep us updated and remember, we are here if you need any advice.Β πŸ™‚

On 7/18/2021 at 9:41 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey @Ines

Yeah, hopefully it works out sooner rather than later. It will probably help to tell someone that you know will see it through. Keep us updated and remember, we are here if you need any advice.Β πŸ™‚

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...