Just saying thank you..

Megs-    

Hiyaaaa! I am sat here and was just looking through everything, and all the times DTL staff and some members have helped me through everything.. I wanted to appreciate every single one of you that have supported me, I of course, will tag everyone I can remember but if I miss you out, my dear apologies I have a rubbish memory 😹..

@Aurora, where can I start? You’ve supported me since day 1, of coming to DTL. I have had some bad times and came to DTL with those but you and the rest of DTL staff have helped me so much. Your kindness shines throughout the whole community, your funniess is always there and, I love it! You really are a kind soul, with the best intentions! Your heart is full of love and kindness, and I am so thankful to have you by my side throughout everything that is going on for me. Every time you reply to CS or one of my posts you make me smile And laugh. I appreciate you so much and wouldn’t be here without you, thank you so much! 💖.

@Duckie, where do I start? You have been a huge part of my journey here at DTL, you and the rest of the staff have been my biggest supporters. You guys included yourself are amazing. I know you’re on maternity leave but I have to include you. You’ve been by myself since day 1, you have been through a lot with me, my ups and downs, you have the most beautiful heart. Like with Aurora, you have the best intentions. I never ever have never felt so supported in  my entire life. Without you, I’d be lost. We get along, and, you make me smile. Your presence makes me happy. I hope everything is going well with baby, and yourself. I miss you so and , I really can’t wait until you’re back! You’re the best 💖.

@Mestizo, I haven’t known you long but, you’re so kind! You always know how to cheer me up, you really are a kind soul !. You, when you reply to me I feel better knowing you understand me with everything that’s going on for me right now and before. You have been amazing since starting as a support mentor, I hope you’re settling in! You really are so lovely and thank you again! I know you don’t know me but you have done so much for me and I appreciate it so incredibly much! Thank you ☺️. Always love talking to you, and having a laugh! Hope to speak to you soon! Stay safe, mestizo!!🩵

@Lennie!! Lennieeee, you’ve only recently joined as a support mentor but, I hope you stay! I know you’re here until Duckie comes back but, can we have you both? You are so so kind, and thoughtful. You have been so supportive with me and everything that’s going on. I really appreciate everything you  have done for me in such little time, I know you haven’t really known me long but, you really are such a sweet person! I really hope you stay as a support mentor because I really can talk to you and you understand me so much! I can’t thank you enough, but you have helped me so much and I know you might not think you have but you genuinely have! Thank you so much, @Lennie !  🩵

@Luie luieeee! You’ve helped me so much, like so so much! You are amazing! I can’t thank you enough, you are so kind towards me, I know I’ve had my tough times but no matter what, you help me through it and give good advice! Thank you so much for everything, you give me. Your heart is so precious and, I am so thankful I have you and the other support mentors  by my side. I appreciate it all I feel so happy when you reply on cs. Tysm! You’re a sweetheart 💖.

@Blondie!!!! You have helped me so so much, I appreciate the kindness  & support you’ve given to me, I know I have had some really tough times which I apologise for but, I have never had someone stick by my side like you a d everyone have done. You have a lovely heart, @Blondie8. Thank you for sticking by me and being so supportive. You make me giggle and laugh too, and i appreciate you as a person and as someone I can trust, thank you so much. Stay wonderful 💖.

@Harper!! Harperrrrrr!! I haven’t heard from you in a long time butttt.. thank you for being an awesome manager! You make me laugh at call the minion memes and cat memes 😂. ( continue to post them please haha). But, you really are an important person in my life, I appreciate you so much and the kindness you’ve given me when I’ve been in a very dark place. You, and the rest of the staff are absolutely amazing and deserve the world! I can’t thank you all enough, thank you so much! Sending love to you all! Thank you for supporting me. 

Megss! xx

Funny Cat GIFdespicable me fun GIF

• Like 5

( I will be adding the members who have supported me but my phone is over heated ) 

• Digital Mentor
5 minutes ago, Megs- said:

( I will be adding the members who have supported me but my phone is over heated ) 

Thanks so much, @Megs- for your kind message. I/we are always glad to hear from you and will always support you in whatever ways we can. You have had some real challenges to work through, but you're doing great and better things are to come! 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lennie said:

Thanks so much, @Megs- for your kind message. I/we are always glad to hear from you and will always support you in whatever ways we can. You have had some real challenges to work through, but you're doing great and better things are to come! 🙂

Appreciate you & your kindness!! Always on hand to support me, thank you so incredibly much!! Please stay forever as a support mentor! Love having you here!! 🌟

• Digital Mentor
3 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Appreciate you & your kindness!! Always on hand to support me, thank you so incredibly much!! Please stay forever as a support mentor! Love having you here!! 🌟

Happy Compliment GIF by Coach Josh

Thanks @Megs-

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lennie said:

Happy Compliment GIF by Coach Josh

Thanks @Megs-

Gold Star Illustration GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

Right, there’s 2 members I want to thank for supporting me through out everything that has happened and that I appreciate you both so incredibly much!! 

@jazzy.sky,,, JAZZY! What can I say? You’re the bestest and most beautiful person I know, you support me through everything! You’ve always been here for me, you stick with me no matter what, if I am feeling rubbish you make sure to ask me if I am okay, and my goodness. I can’t thank you enough. You make me smile and giggle. You as a whole make my day 1000000% better! You have a heart of gold, and you deserve the best in this world! You’re a gorgeous human, and with the most loveable heart! Without you, I’d be so lonely! 😭. You don’t understand how much you mean to me, no matter what the future holds, you’ll always be my sunshine, I love you so much jazzy! I am so grateful to bloody call you my friend! You really are a breath of fresh air, you are so precious and, I can’t thank you enough, I can’t even put into words how much I love and adore you. You’ve gone through a lot and I admire your strength! Thank you for being you and being by my side. I love you xx 😘!!

@Emberfrost12, emberrrr!! I know we don’t talk much buttt, you really have been here for me. Giving me amazing advice, and supporting me. I can’t thank you enough for the kindness and support you have given me since joining DTL last year. You really are a kind person and, you deserve the best in this world. You make dtl such a lovely place and, I am so thankful to have you by my side. Thank you for everything and, I appreciate you always. Stay safe and thank you 🌟

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Right, there’s 2 members I want to thank for supporting me through out everything that has happened and that I appreciate you both so incredibly much!! 

@jazzy.sky,,, JAZZY! What can I say? You’re the bestest and most beautiful person I know, you support me through everything! You’ve always been here for me, you stick with me no matter what, if I am feeling rubbish you make sure to ask me if I am okay, and my goodness. I can’t thank you enough. You make me smile and giggle. You as a whole make my day 1000000% better! You have a heart of gold, and you deserve the best in this world! You’re a gorgeous human, and with the most loveable heart! Without you, I’d be so lonely! 😭. You don’t understand how much you mean to me, no matter what the future holds, you’ll always be my sunshine, I love you so much jazzy! I am so grateful to bloody call you my friend! You really are a breath of fresh air, you are so precious and, I can’t thank you enough, I can’t even put into words how much I love and adore you. You’ve gone through a lot and I admire your strength! Thank you for being you and being by my side. I love you xx 😘!!

@Emberfrost12, emberrrr!! I know we don’t talk much buttt, you really have been here for me. Giving me amazing advice, and supporting me. I can’t thank you enough for the kindness and support you have given me since joining DTL last year. You really are a kind person and, you deserve the best in this world. You make dtl such a lovely place and, I am so thankful to have you by my side. Thank you for everything and, I appreciate you always. Stay safe and thank you 🌟

Awwwww Megsssss 🥹🥹🥹🥺🥺🥺💗💗💗 really trying to hold back happy tears

You truly are such a wonderful and splendid friend and I couldn't be more lucky to have such a shining beam of joy in my life, you are such an inspiration because despite all you have been through, you always bring the biggest smile to my face and make my day a squillion times better ❤️  I love you so much too Megs (to the moon and back)

You mean so much to me and it always makes my day whenever I hear from you 💗 you've been there for me since day one here at DTL and you are positively angelic

I know that you will go so far in life with your radiant and beaming personality ✨️ and im just so lucky to be a part of that 

Sending you the biggest, warmest hug (the kind of hug where you sway about for a while) 🫂  

Thank you for being you Megs, you are so lovely, simply the best!! 

• Like 1

Just now, jazzy.sky said:

Awwwww Megsssss 🥹🥹🥹🥺🥺🥺💗💗💗 really trying to hold back happy tears

You truly are such a wonderful and splendid friend and I couldn't be more lucky to have such a shining beam of joy in my life, you are such an inspiration because despite all you have been through, you always bring the biggest smile to my face and make my day a squillion times better ❤️  I love you so much too Megs (to the moon and back)

You mean so much to me and it always makes my day whenever I hear from you 💗 you've been there for me since day one here at DTL and you are positively angelic

I know that you will go so far in life with your radiant and beaming personality ✨️ and im just so lucky to be a part of that 

Sending you the biggest, warmest hug (the kind of hug where you sway about for a while) 🫂  

Thank you for being you Megs, you are so lovely, simply the best!! 

Aww, defo not crying.. 😿. 🥲🥹. This has made me so happy. I know I haven’t been active, but I am now! I’ll be active like I used to be, helping others! Love you sooooo muchhhh!! 🥹🥹❤️

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Aww, defo not crying.. 😿. 🥲🥹. This has made me so happy. I know I haven’t been active, but I am now! I’ll be active like I used to be, helping others! Love you sooooo muchhhh!! 🥹🥹❤️

Awwww ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ you're so kind Megs!!! Xxxx

Edited by jazzy.sky
Spelling mistakes lol

Awwww ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ you're so kind Mges!!! Xxxx

Heh, 🥹xx ❤️❤️

• Like 1

Omg sorry for the spelling mistake Megs

The tears in my eyes got in the way 😭 ill go change that one sec 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Omg sorry for the spelling mistake Megs

The tears in my eyes got in the way 😭 ill go change that one sec 

I didn’t even realise you misspelt something! My eye site is so poor lmao 🤣 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Megs- said:

I didn’t even realise you misspelt something! My eye site is so poor lmao 🤣 

💕💕 aww bless youu 😂

• Like 1

💕💕 aww bless youu 😂

Strip Tease Omg GIF by JustViral

• Hug 1

• Digital Mentor
15 hours ago, Megs- said:

Hiyaaaa! I am sat here and was just looking through everything, and all the times DTL staff and some members have helped me through everything.. I wanted to appreciate every single one of you that have supported me, I of course, will tag everyone I can remember but if I miss you out, my dear apologies I have a rubbish memory 😹..

@Aurora, where can I start? You’ve supported me since day 1, of coming to DTL. I have had some bad times and came to DTL with those but you and the rest of DTL staff have helped me so much. Your kindness shines throughout the whole community, your funniess is always there and, I love it! You really are a kind soul, with the best intentions! Your heart is full of love and kindness, and I am so thankful to have you by my side throughout everything that is going on for me. Every time you reply to CS or one of my posts you make me smile And laugh. I appreciate you so much and wouldn’t be here without you, thank you so much! 💖.

@Duckie, where do I start? You have been a huge part of my journey here at DTL, you and the rest of the staff have been my biggest supporters. You guys included yourself are amazing. I know you’re on maternity leave but I have to include you. You’ve been by myself since day 1, you have been through a lot with me, my ups and downs, you have the most beautiful heart. Like with Aurora, you have the best intentions. I never ever have never felt so supported in  my entire life. Without you, I’d be lost. We get along, and, you make me smile. Your presence makes me happy. I hope everything is going well with baby, and yourself. I miss you so and , I really can’t wait until you’re back! You’re the best 💖.

@Mestizo, I haven’t known you long but, you’re so kind! You always know how to cheer me up, you really are a kind soul !. You, when you reply to me I feel better knowing you understand me with everything that’s going on for me right now and before. You have been amazing since starting as a support mentor, I hope you’re settling in! You really are so lovely and thank you again! I know you don’t know me but you have done so much for me and I appreciate it so incredibly much! Thank you ☺️. Always love talking to you, and having a laugh! Hope to speak to you soon! Stay safe, mestizo!!🩵

@Lennie!! Lennieeee, you’ve only recently joined as a support mentor but, I hope you stay! I know you’re here until Duckie comes back but, can we have you both? You are so so kind, and thoughtful. You have been so supportive with me and everything that’s going on. I really appreciate everything you  have done for me in such little time, I know you haven’t really known me long but, you really are such a sweet person! I really hope you stay as a support mentor because I really can talk to you and you understand me so much! I can’t thank you enough, but you have helped me so much and I know you might not think you have but you genuinely have! Thank you so much, @Lennie !  🩵

@Luie luieeee! You’ve helped me so much, like so so much! You are amazing! I can’t thank you enough, you are so kind towards me, I know I’ve had my tough times but no matter what, you help me through it and give good advice! Thank you so much for everything, you give me. Your heart is so precious and, I am so thankful I have you and the other support mentors  by my side. I appreciate it all I feel so happy when you reply on cs. Tysm! You’re a sweetheart 💖.

@Blondie!!!! You have helped me so so much, I appreciate the kindness  & support you’ve given to me, I know I have had some really tough times which I apologise for but, I have never had someone stick by my side like you a d everyone have done. You have a lovely heart, @Blondie8. Thank you for sticking by me and being so supportive. You make me giggle and laugh too, and i appreciate you as a person and as someone I can trust, thank you so much. Stay wonderful 💖.

@Harper!! Harperrrrrr!! I haven’t heard from you in a long time butttt.. thank you for being an awesome manager! You make me laugh at call the minion memes and cat memes 😂. ( continue to post them please haha). But, you really are an important person in my life, I appreciate you so much and the kindness you’ve given me when I’ve been in a very dark place. You, and the rest of the staff are absolutely amazing and deserve the world! I can’t thank you all enough, thank you so much! Sending love to you all! Thank you for supporting me. 

Megss! xx

Awwww, this has actually brought tears to my eyes, @Megs- ❤️🤗 What a kind, and thoughtful message - I can't believe you've written something for each one of us ❤️. I've been away for a couple of days and it's been so lovely to come back and read this 🥰

Thank you sooo much - you really have a heart of gold, Megs and we are super lucky to have you here at Ditch the Label. You are always welcoming to new members and you're kind and supportive to everyone here on the forum. Remember - you're stronger than you think and we're all here for you ❤️

Season 4 Group GIF by Friends

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff

Awwww @Megs- thank you for this, it's made my day. You are wonderful! 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff

Oh No Facepalm GIF

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff

Also let me add @Megs- that we are all SO proud of you, we see you and we are all inspired by you and your strength and you mean a lot to us and to our wonderful community!

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

Awwww!! Stop it! You’ll make me cry ( happy tears)! That means a lot to me, and, I meant everything that I said about each of you! You all have done so much for me, and I can’t thank you enough. 🌟 thank you for your kind words, @Harper & @Aurora!

that ginger cat is STUNNING 🤩 

• Like 1

- you’re all so special to me, I of course have never had that kind and support before, and no one has ever  appreciated me like DTL have. I am so happy and lucky to have found DTL, and I am soo thankful I did as I don’t know where I would be without you all. You all have a special part in my heart, and always will. 

Remember, you’re beautiful inside and out. 
The world is better with YOU in it! ❤️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Digital Mentor
On 6/5/2024 at 10:25 AM, Megs- said:

Megss! xx

Wow!!! What can I say @Megs-! The truth is there are no words. I can only thank you for your kind and loving words. Thank you. 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Mestizo said:

Wow!!! What can I say @Megs-! The truth is there are no words. I can only thank you for your kind and loving words. Thank you. 

giphy.gif

Yay you found my post! Aww 🥰 

• Like 1