Jump to content

Hi everyone


Lennie    

Recommended Posts

  • Digital Mentor

Hi I'm Lennie, I'm new support mentor joining the team. Looking forward to spending more time on here. I'm a keen tennis player, although not very good, and also love movies and jazz. 

😀

  • Like 2
  • Yay! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello, @Lennie, it's nice to see you! Welcome to the community! I hope to see you around =)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Lennie, lovely to meet you! So glad you’ve joined this amazing community, I love tennis! It’s an awesome sport, can’t wait to start playing again though! Warm welcome to DTL hope you enjoy being a support mentor ❤️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Lennie said:

Hi I'm Lennie, I'm new support mentor joining the team. Looking forward to spending more time on here. I'm a keen tennis player, although not very good, and also love movies and jazz. 

😀

Welcome to the team!

I look forward to working with you! I can't do sports to save my life (I always manage to hurt myself somehow...), but I share your other interests 😊

  • Like 1

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! ☺️

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Lennie said:

Hi I'm Lennie, I'm new support mentor joining the team. Looking forward to spending more time on here. I'm a keen tennis player, although not very good, and also love movies and jazz. 

😀

Hey Lennie!! Welcome to the DTL crew, I hope you have an awesome day/night and I'm so happy to have another amazing digital mentor on the platform!

Also, tennis is so impressive (do you have a favourite stroke to do?) and what movie genres are you into? Jazz is so cool, any recommended songs for a novice jazz listener to check out?  🤩 Lol sorry for so many questions 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, jazzy.sky said:

Hey Lennie!! Welcome to the DTL crew, I hope you have an awesome day/night and I'm so happy to have another amazing digital mentor on the platform!

Also, tennis is so impressive (do you have a favourite stroke to do?) and what movie genres are you into? Jazz is so cool, any recommended songs for a novice jazz listener to check out?  🤩 Lol sorry for so many questions 

Thanks so much @jazzy.sky! My favourite tennis stroke is a cross-court forehand 🎾. As for film genres, I like all sorts but especially crime thrillers. And if you're after recommendations as a jazz novice, I'd suggest anything by Yussef Dayes. Check him out and see what you think.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lennie said:

Thanks so much @jazzy.sky! My favourite tennis stroke is a cross-court forehand 🎾. As for film genres, I like all sorts but especially crime thrillers. And if you're after recommendations as a jazz novice, I'd suggest anything by Yussef Dayes. Check him out and see what you think.

Awww no worries @Lennie

That's soooo cool! Oooh crime thrillers, I dont think I've ever seen one before, do you have a personal favourite? Also thank u for the suggestion, I'll be sure to check his songs out!! :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor

@jazzy.sky 

2 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Awww no worries @Lennie

That's soooo cool! Oooh crime thrillers, I dont think I've ever seen one before, do you have a personal favourite? Also thank u for the suggestion, I'll be sure to check his songs out!! :D

The Prestige is a good one.

  • Yay! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Lennie said:

Hi I'm Lennie, I'm new support mentor joining the team. Looking forward to spending more time on here. I'm a keen tennis player, although not very good, and also love movies and jazz. 

😀

NIce to meet you!!!!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
On 4/23/2024 at 8:09 PM, Lennie said:

Hi I'm Lennie, I'm new support mentor joining the team. Looking forward to spending more time on here. I'm a keen tennis player, although not very good, and also love movies and jazz. 

😀

Hi @Lennie,  huge big welcome you to the team! It's really great to have you on board and I look forward to working with you!

Glad to meet a fellow tennis player who is keen to play but not very good at it 😁

Normally I would post a welcome GIF now but for some reason our GIF tab has temporarily disappeared. Hopefully it will be back soon and I will send you a belated one then!

  • Like 1

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor

Welcome @Lennie! Looking forward to getting to know you and to work with you. I appreciate your recommendations. They are good one :-). Welcome to the team!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
On 4/23/2024 at 8:09 PM, Lennie said:

Hi I'm Lennie, I'm new support mentor joining the team. Looking forward to spending more time on here. I'm a keen tennis player, although not very good, and also love movies and jazz. 

😀

Heyy @Lennie, Luie here. Glad to have you on our team! Looking forward to working with you. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or just wanna chat as well. 

p.s. I really enjoy listening to Jazz myself, I am not a tennis player but I do enjoy playing other forms of sports. Hope to meet you in person real soon!

  • Like 1

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Ditch the Label Staff

Welcome to the team and community @Lennie! Great to have you here 🥳

  • Like 1

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
2 minutes ago, Harper said:

Welcome to the team and community @Lennie! Great to have you here 🥳

Thank you @Harper for the warm welcome - it's great to be here! 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Megs- said:

How are you finding, DTL @Lennie? So glad you’re here ☺️

Hi @Megs- while speaking with you on the other thread, this post passed me by.

Thanks again for being so welcoming. I've really enjoyed my time here so far and look forward to getting to know everyone more in future 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Lennie said:

Hi @Megs- while speaking with you on the other thread, this post passed me by.

Thanks again for being so welcoming. I've really enjoyed my time here so far and look forward to getting to know everyone more in future 🙂

You’ve been amazing so far, and I appreciate your support & kind words. You’ve fitted in very well, and I on my  behalf want to thank you for everything 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
2 minutes ago, Megs- said:

You’ve been amazing so far, and I appreciate your support & kind words. You’ve fitted in very well, and I on my  behalf want to thank you for everything 😁

That's kind of you to say so. Thank you ☺️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Lennie said:

That's kind of you to say so. Thank you ☺️

😃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...