Hi everyone

Lennie Β  Β 

• Digital Mentor

Hi I'm Lennie, I'm new support mentor joining the team. Looking forward to spending more time on here. I'm a keen tennis player, although not very good, and also love movies and jazz.Β 

πŸ˜€

• Like 2
  • Yay! 2

Hello, @Lennie, it's nice to see you! Welcome to the community! I hope to see you around =)

• Like 1

Hey Lennie, lovely to meet you! So glad you’ve joined this amazing community, I love tennis! It’s an awesome sport, can’t wait to start playing again though! Warm welcome to DTL hope you enjoy being a support mentor ❀️

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Lennie said:

Hi I'm Lennie, I'm new support mentor joining the team. Looking forward to spending more time on here. I'm a keen tennis player, although not very good, and also love movies and jazz.Β 

πŸ˜€

Welcome to the team!

I look forward to working with you! I can't do sports to save my life (I always manage to hurt myself somehow...), but I share your other interests 😊

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! ☺️

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Lennie said:

πŸ˜€

Hey Lennie!! Welcome to the DTL crew, I hope you have an awesome day/night and I'm so happy to have another amazing digital mentor on the platform!

Also, tennis is so impressive (do you have a favourite stroke to do?) and what movie genres are you into? Jazz is so cool, any recommended songs for a novice jazz listener to check out?  🀩 Lol sorry for so many questions 

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, jazzy.sky said:

Hey Lennie!! Welcome to the DTL crew, I hope you have an awesome day/night and I'm so happy to have another amazing digital mentor on the platform!

Also, tennis is so impressive (do you have a favourite stroke to do?) and what movie genres are you into? Jazz is so cool, any recommended songs for a novice jazz listener to check out?  🀩 Lol sorry for so many questions 

Thanks so much @jazzy.sky! My favourite tennis stroke is a cross-court forehand 🎾. As for film genres, I like all sorts but especially crime thrillers. And if you're after recommendations as a jazz novice, I'd suggest anything by Yussef Dayes. Check him out and see what you think.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lennie said:

Thanks so much @jazzy.sky! My favourite tennis stroke is a cross-court forehand 🎾. As for film genres, I like all sorts but especially crime thrillers. And if you're after recommendations as a jazz novice, I'd suggest anything by Yussef Dayes. Check him out and see what you think.

Awww no worries @Lennie!Β 

That's soooo cool! Oooh crime thrillers, I dont think I've ever seen one before, do you have a personal favourite? Also thank u for the suggestion, I'll be sure to check his songs out!! :D

• Digital Mentor

@jazzy.skyΒ 

2 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Awww no worries @Lennie!Β 

That's soooo cool! Oooh crime thrillers, I dont think I've ever seen one before, do you have a personal favourite? Also thank u for the suggestion, I'll be sure to check his songs out!! :D

The Prestige is a good one.

• Yay! 1

20 hours ago, Lennie said:

πŸ˜€

NIce to meet you!!!!!!

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
On 4/23/2024 at 8:09 PM, Lennie said:

πŸ˜€

Hi @Lennie,Β  huge big welcome you to the team! It's really great to have you on board and I look forward to working with you!

Glad to meet a fellow tennis player who is keen to play but not very good at it 😁

Normally I would post a welcome GIF now but for some reason our GIF tab has temporarily disappeared. Hopefully it will be back soon and I will send you a belated one then!

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

Welcome @Lennie! Looking forward to getting to know you and to work with you. I appreciate your recommendations. They are good one :-). Welcome to the team!

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
On 4/23/2024 at 8:09 PM, Lennie said:

πŸ˜€

Heyy @Lennie, Luie here. Glad to have you on our team! Looking forward to working with you. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or just wanna chat as well.Β 

p.s. I really enjoy listening to Jazz myself, I am not a tennis player but I do enjoy playing other forms of sports. Hope to meet you in person real soon!

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

Hi @AuroraΒ @MestizoΒ @LuieΒ - Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I look forward to meeting you guys in person or online soon!

• Like 3