Brain goblins

AshtonBeach    

Im Ash 14 he/him and Im having a small problem

I have been forced into a box for 14 years and now that im out of it im scared as fuck I am out to my family now and they are chill but now my school is all wonky and the brain goblins are screaming

1. GET UP AT 4:30 TO DO YOUR MAKEUP TO LOOK FEMININE  

2. IF YOU STEP ON A WHITE FLOOR YOU WILL GET IN A CAR CRASH

3. IF YOU EAT THAT YOUR PARENTS WILL D*E

4. YOUR UGLY

5. YOU LOOK LIKE A PIG

6.IF  YOU DONT TALK TO **** YOU WILL FAIL YOUR TEST

and its just so much

• Digital Mentor
14 hours ago, AshtonBeach said:

Im Ash 14 he/him and Im having a small problem

I have been forced into a box for 14 years and now that im out of it im scared as fuck I am out to my family now and they are chill but now my school is all wonky and the brain goblins are screaming

1. GET UP AT 4:30 TO DO YOUR MAKEUP TO LOOK FEMININE  

2. IF YOU STEP ON A WHITE FLOOR YOU WILL GET IN A CAR CRASH

3. IF YOU EAT THAT YOUR PARENTS WILL D*E

4. YOUR UGLY

5. YOU LOOK LIKE A PIG

6.IF  YOU DONT TALK TO **** YOU WILL FAIL YOUR TEST

and its just so much

Hi @AshtonBeach,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know what's been going on. First of all I wanted to say congratulations on coming out to your family. That's huge! I know you were worried about them finding out and it's great to hear that they are chill about it.

You mentioned that you had been forced into a box for 14 years and it sounds like, now that everyone knows, you're feeling a bit overwhelmed. Is that right? It's really interesting how you describe what you've been experiencing as brain goblins. I think that's a really good description. Can I ask, have you experienced anything like this before eg thinking that when you step on a white floor you will get into a car crash (or any of the other things you mentioned) or has this only started after you came out to your family? 

Staff-Account.png

10 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Hi @AshtonBeach,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know what's been going on. First of all I wanted to say congratulations on coming out to your family. That's huge! I know you were worried about them finding out and it's great to hear that they are chill about it.

You mentioned that you had been forced into a box for 14 years and it sounds like, now that everyone knows, you're feeling a bit overwhelmed. Is that right? It's really interesting how you describe what you've been experiencing as brain goblins. I think that's a really good description. Can I ask, have you experienced anything like this before eg thinking that when you step on a white floor you will get into a car crash (or any of the other things you mentioned) or has this only started after you came out to your family? 

I guess its been there for like a year but started happening more lateky...

• Digital Mentor
25 minutes ago, AshtonBeach said:

I guess its been there for like a year but started happening more lateky...

Thank you, that's helpful to know. Have you spoken to anyone else about this? 

Staff-Account.png