What I did today

jazzy.sky Β  Β 

On 7/3/2024 at 8:06 PM, Lennie said:

Hiii - ah yes, I have flown solo quite a few times, so I can relate to having that concern about who you might get sat next to. If it's any reassurance, it's always been fine and I've never had any unpleasant encounters. I do understand though, if you are a nervous flyer you at least want as many of the parts of the flight to be familiar and consistent. I'm sure you'll be fine though, just give yourself plenty of time getting to the airport so you don't have to deal with rushing.

Glad to hear that you managed to get in a skate sesh on Saturday... that board isn't going to olly itselfΒ πŸ›Ή

And yes, I've been watching plenty of the Wimbledon coverage, how did you guess πŸ˜„.Β  I've been cheering on the young Brits who are still in the comp and doing well.Β 

Best of luck with the flight tomorrow. I hope it goes smoothly and you get the row to yourself! 🀞

Hey wonderful Lennie!!

Sorry i havent been online in a while, some major updates, I managed to fly safely! Because we had standby tickets and the flight was so full i was worried thinking I wouldnt get to fly

Your wishes came true, I am so lucky thanks to you Lennie, absolute legend!! I was given the first row seat and nobody was next to me which was such a blessing, had the arm rests all to myself :D

I made friends with the cabin crew who were so lovely and the flight was really peaceful

Only downside was my seat was right next to the toilet so everyone would step on my feet (even though they were under my seat!) And everytime id drift off to sleep, id wake up cos some random person would sit next to me as the waited in the queue for the toilet lmao

Thank you for the amazing tips and I am so happy that you have had good experiences flying

Hahaha yesss, that board will not do tricks by itself xD

Ayeeeee, thats amazing! So glad you are enjoying the matches,Β  I had a small hunch you wouldve been watching as you are the biggest tennis fan!

i managed to tune in for 5 minutes of a match and omg it was so intense, how do these pros do it?

Β 

Β 

• Digital Mentor
On 7/6/2024 at 10:32 AM, jazzy.sky said:

Hey wonderful Lennie!!

Sorry i havent been online in a while, some major updates, I managed to fly safely! Because we had standby tickets and the flight was so full i was worried thinking I wouldnt get to fly

Your wishes came true, I am so lucky thanks to you Lennie, absolute legend!! I was given the first row seat and nobody was next to me which was such a blessing, had the arm rests all to myself :D

I made friends with the cabin crew who were so lovely and the flight was really peaceful

Only downside was my seat was right next to the toilet so everyone would step on my feet (even though they were under my seat!) And everytime id drift off to sleep, id wake up cos some random person would sit next to me as the waited in the queue for the toilet lmao

Thank you for the amazing tips and I am so happy that you have had good experiences flying

Hahaha yesss, that board will not do tricks by itself xD

Ayeeeee, thats amazing! So glad you are enjoying the matches,Β  I had a small hunch you wouldve been watching as you are the biggest tennis fan!

i managed to tune in for 5 minutes of a match and omg it was so intense, how do these pros do it?

Good morning @jazzy.skyΒ - so glad to hear that you had a safe flight andΒ a seat free next to you. What a result!

I can relate to your pre-flight stress about having a standby ticket because it's easy to get bumped from the flight if it's busy when you're on standby. Once, I had to sit in what's called a 'jump seat' where the cabin crew sit for take-off and landing because the flight was so busy and I had a standby ticket, so it was my only option to board that flight. These seats are fixed bolt upright and the flight was 9 hours... with no tv 😬.

It sounds like the flight wasn't all smooth sailing for you either what with the toilet-queue situation, but I'm glad you got to your destination safe and sound. Do you have any fun plans while you're away?

And yes, Wimbledon has been great this year and I'm looking forward to the match-ups this week. This summer is packed full of major sporting events. I've just remembered that the Paris Olympics are just over two weeks away. I'm not sure if skateboarding is now part of the Olympics or not? I know BMX is, but is skateboarding now an event?

• Shocked 1

On 7/8/2024 at 8:43 AM, Lennie said:

Good morning @jazzy.skyΒ - so glad to hear that you had a safe flight andΒ a seat free next to you. What a result!

I can relate to your pre-flight stress about having a standby ticket because it's easy to get bumped from the flight if it's busy when you're on standby. Once, I had to sit in what's called a 'jump seat' where the cabin crew sit for take-off and landing because the flight was so busy and I had a standby ticket, so it was my only option to board that flight. These seats are fixed bolt upright and the flight was 9 hours... with no tv 😬.

It sounds like the flight wasn't all smooth sailing for you either what with the toilet-queue situation, but I'm glad you got to your destination safe and sound. Do you have any fun plans while you're away?

And yes, Wimbledon has been great this year and I'm looking forward to the match-ups this week. This summer is packed full of major sporting events. I've just remembered that the Paris Olympics are just over two weeks away. I'm not sure if skateboarding is now part of the Olympics or not? I know BMX is, but is skateboarding now an event?

Sorry fir the late reply Lennie! Had a flight yesterday to get back home which was okish haha

Thank you so much for everything!! Means the world

Omg not the jumpseat for 9 hours 😬😬😭😭 I was warned about those incase the flight was full and they do not look comfy at all, bless your heart

I had to go to my cousins wedding which was really nice and I helped out granparents

When I go back soon for the summer, i will hopefully be down by the sea all day everyday, love the waves πŸπŸŒŠβ›±οΈ

Oooh yesss, any WimbledonΒ  highlights?

Im pretty sure skateboarding is now in the Olympics which is pretty exciting (but tennis is more fast paced for sure!)

Β 

• Digital Mentor
2 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Sorry fir the late reply Lennie! Had a flight yesterday to get back home which was okish haha

Thank you so much for everything!! Means the world

Omg not the jumpseat for 9 hours 😬😬😭😭 I was warned about those incase the flight was full and they do not look comfy at all, bless your heart

I had to go to my cousins wedding which was really nice and I helped out granparents

When I go back soon for the summer, i will hopefully be down by the sea all day everyday, love the waves πŸπŸŒŠβ›±οΈ

Oooh yesss, any WimbledonΒ  highlights?

Im pretty sure skateboarding is now in the Olympics which is pretty exciting (but tennis is more fast paced for sure!)

Hi @jazzy.sky - yes, unless you're lucky enough to be upgraded to business class - which I have been before 🎩 - flights themselves are rarely more than okay-ish, unfortunately.

I'm glad to hear that you had a good time at your cousin's wedding and were able to help out your grandparents, I'm sure they must have been glad to see you and have you helping out.Β 

How nice that you'll be able to spend time by the seaside. I hope that the weather will be good so you can make the most of itΒ πŸ˜ŽπŸ–οΈ

My favourite player, Claros Alcaraz, has won all his games so far and has been playing some incredible tennis, so there's been highlights galore from watching his matches.

I actually saw a really good skater the other day and saved the video somewhere so I could share it with you but now can't find it. As soon as I do, I'll post it here though as hopefully it'll inspire youΒ πŸ›ΉΒ 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lennie said:

Hi @jazzy.sky - yes, unless you're lucky enough to be upgraded to business class - which I have been before 🎩 - flights themselves are rarely more than okay-ish, unfortunately.

I'm glad to hear that you had a good time at your cousin's wedding and were able to help out your grandparents, I'm sure they must have been glad to see you and have you helping out.Β 

How nice that you'll be able to spend time by the seaside. I hope that the weather will be good so you can make the most of itΒ πŸ˜ŽπŸ–οΈ

My favourite player, Claros Alcaraz, has won all his games so far and has been playing some incredible tennis, so there's been highlights galore from watching his matches.

I actually saw a really good skater the other day and saved the video somewhere so I could share it with you but now can't find it. As soon as I do, I'll post it here though as hopefully it'll inspire youΒ πŸ›ΉΒ 

Gosh yesss, I have never had the privilege of being on business class, sounds so luxurious!

Thank you so muchhhh

It was so nice to see everyone againΒ 

Thank you again Lennie!! Hopefully the sea waves will be peaceful and the beach wont be too chaotic!

Oooooh, he is amazing!! I'll be rooting for him too!

Awwww thank you for thinking of me when finding skate vids! It means a lot Lennie ☺️ 

Β 

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
On 7/10/2024 at 1:26 PM, jazzy.sky said:

Gosh yesss, I have never had the privilege of being on business class, sounds so luxurious!

Thank you so muchhhh

It was so nice to see everyone againΒ 

Thank you again Lennie!! Hopefully the sea waves will be peaceful and the beach wont be too chaotic!

Oooooh, he is amazing!! I'll be rooting for him too!

Awwww thank you for thinking of me when finding skate vids! It means a lot Lennie ☺️ 

Hi @jazzy.skyΒ - how are things by the seaside? I hope you are having a great time and have found some good skating spotsΒ πŸ›Ή

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Lennie said:

Hi @jazzy.skyΒ - how are things by the seaside? I hope you are having a great time and have found some good skating spotsΒ πŸ›Ή

HeyΒ  Lennie! I'm back from the wedding and I have some skate updates! Today I went to the skatepark after what felt like forever and had an hour to skate which was chill! Working on getting those kick turns on the ramp - I'm almost there!Β 

My ollies have improved, I can now pop the board instead of having that ghost pop i had issues with before and I can ride off of curbs without falling!

How have you been Lennie? Thank you for checking up on me ❀️❀️

Β 

• Digital Mentor
4 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

HeyΒ  Lennie! I'm back from the wedding and I have some skate updates! Today I went to the skatepark after what felt like forever and had an hour to skate which was chill! Working on getting those kick turns on the ramp - I'm almost there!Β 

My ollies have improved, I can now pop the board instead of having that ghost pop i had issues with before and I can ride off of curbs without falling!

How have you been Lennie? Thank you for checking up on me ❀️❀️

Hi @jazzy.skyΒ - wow, look at you go: kick turns on ramps, popping ollies! It sounds like you're skateboarding skills are coming along nicely - well done! Watch out on those ramps though, it can get pretty nasty if you fall off.Β 

I'm doing well, thanks. I've now entered into a competitive tennis league, so that's been fun. I lost my first two matches but have won the last two in straight sets, so I'm feeling good about that... Wimbledon 2025, here I comeΒ πŸ™ƒ

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lennie said:

Hi @jazzy.skyΒ - wow, look at you go: kick turns on ramps, popping ollies! It sounds like you're skateboarding skills are coming along nicely - well done! Watch out on those ramps though, it can get pretty nasty if you fall off.Β 

I'm doing well, thanks. I've now entered into a competitive tennis league, so that's been fun. I lost my first two matches but have won the last two in straight sets, so I'm feeling good about that... Wimbledon 2025, here I comeΒ πŸ™ƒ

Awww thank you so much Lennie πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°β€οΈ you made my week!

Omg thats amazing! Well done Lennie - how have you found it? I bet you are having loads of fun, and congratulations on the wins! Hahaha yeah!! Wimbledon won't know what hit them when you join next year πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Posted (edited)

Skate update!!

Today was so epic!

Went to the skate park and there was nobody there (yesterday there was another rad skater probably in his mid 20s but he was antisocial so sadly didn't make skate friends)

Super sunny and chill vibes, did some up downs to get used to pushing my tail on the ground, getting consistent pop on my ollies now and am getting really good at generating speed by pumping on the ramps

I learnt some new tricks today, I can officially do a full 180 frontside kick turns on a ramp now (which I wasn't able to do yesterday) and I can lift my front wheels while rolling on the ramps and slam them back down onto the ramp

I had a world of fun today and really got into the skate flow ❀️❀️

#keepshredding! πŸ›ΉΒ 

Edited by jazzy.sky
Spelling mistakes lol
  • Like 1

• Digital Mentor
22 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Skate update!!

Today was so epic!

Went to the skate park and there was nobody there (yesterday there was another rad skater probably in his mid 20s but he was antisocial so sadly didn't make skate friends)

Super sunny and chill vibes, did some up downs to get used to pushing my tail on the ground, getting consistent pop on my ollies now and am getting really good at generating speed by pumping on the ramps

I learnt some new tricks today, I can officially do a full 180 frontside kick turns on a ramp now (which I wasn't able to do yesterday) and I can lift my front wheels while rolling on the ramps and slam them back down onto the ramp

I had a world of fun today and really got into the skate flow ❀️❀️

#keepshredding! πŸ›ΉΒ 

So pleased to hear that you are really finding your flow with skating atm. It sounds like you had the perfect day for it and made the most of things by nailing a new trick (had to look up a 180 frontside kick... impressive). CongratulationsΒ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

It sounds like you are getting better and better. What's the next trick you want to learn?Β πŸ›Ή

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lennie said:

So pleased to hear that you are really finding your flow with skating atm. It sounds like you had the perfect day for it and made the most of things by nailing a new trick (had to look up a 180 frontside kick... impressive). CongratulationsΒ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

It sounds like you are getting better and better. What's the next trick you want to learn?Β πŸ›Ή

Thank you so much Lennie!! ❀️

It really was the most perfect day for skating - as for the kick turns, it's basically when you roll up to a ramp and turn around 180 degrees on just the back wheels to face the other way (kind of like you do a spin to roll back down the other way instead of rolling fakie - which is basically backwards!)Β 

Next 2 tricks i would love to learn would be a shuvit and a manual - i managed to do them both only once but ate dirt soon after as my board shot out from underneath πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How has the tennis been for you Lennie? I'm rooting for you!

• Digital Mentor
5 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Thank you so much Lennie!! ❀️

It really was the most perfect day for skating - as for the kick turns, it's basically when you roll up to a ramp and turn around 180 degrees on just the back wheels to face the other way (kind of like you do a spin to roll back down the other way instead of rolling fakie - which is basically backwards!)Β 

Next 2 tricks i would love to learn would be a shuvit and a manual - i managed to do them both only once but ate dirt soon after as my board shot out from underneath πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How has the tennis been for you Lennie? I'm rooting for you!

Ahh yes, that's a good description, I know exactly what you mean.

Some of these trick names are coming back to me from years ago when I used to play the Tony Hawk videogameΒ πŸ˜„

Well I am rooting for you to nail the manual and shuvit next then... minus falling face first into the dirt, of courseΒ πŸ™ƒ

I have a friendly game against my new Peruvian friend who I have started playing with regularly. He's good, so I'm not getting my hopes up for a win but I always enjoy playing either way.Β 

serve us open GIF

Β 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lennie said:

Ahh yes, that's a good description, I know exactly what you mean.

Some of these trick names are coming back to me from years ago when I used to play the Tony Hawk videogameΒ πŸ˜„

Well I am rooting for you to nail the manual and shuvit next then... minus falling face first into the dirt, of courseΒ πŸ™ƒ

I have a friendly game against my new Peruvian friend who I have started playing with regularly. He's good, so I'm not getting my hopes up for a win but I always enjoy playing either way.Β 

serve us open GIF

Ayeee those iconic legendary TH games ✨️✨️πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ always wanted to play one of the games

Awww thank you Lennie πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ haha yeah, nothing like falling face first into the ground πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

Yayy well done you! I'm sure the match will go amazingly and no matter the outcome you will do yourself proud πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

Β 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Digital Mentor

Hi @jazzy.skyΒ - any skate updates? I'm hoping now the weather is good you've had plenty of opportunities to get out on your boardΒ πŸ›ΉΒ πŸ˜Ž

Β 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/30/2024 at 1:04 PM, Lennie said:

Hi @jazzy.skyΒ - any skate updates? I'm hoping now the weather is good you've had plenty of opportunities to get out on your boardΒ πŸ›ΉΒ πŸ˜Ž

Hey awesome Lennie!

I have a bit of a sad skate update :'(Β 

I wasn't able to take my skateboard and kit with me abroad so for the entire month (late July to late August) I won't be skating 😭😭😭 its already been a week since I've been away and I am seriously missing my board :/πŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

to be fair, Italy is very hot and has little to no skate spots and the one skate park near me is 45 mins away by car and you gotta pay - so I'm not missing out on anythingΒ 

but im glad to be here cos im spending time with my whole family πŸ’– hopefully once im back i can start skating again and give more updates!

Me aside,Β  how are you doing Lennie? Hope you are having a great day so far and any tennis updates? πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by jazzy.sky
Edit cos I made a dumb spelling mistake lol

• Digital Mentor
3 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Hey awesome Lennie!

I have a bit of a sad skate update :'(Β 

I wasn't able to take my skateboard and kit with me abroad so for the entire month (late July to late August) I won't be skating 😭😭😭 its already been a week since I've been away and I am seriously missing my board :/πŸ›ΉπŸ›ΉπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

to be fair, Italy is very hot and has little to no skate spots and the one skate park near me is 45 mins away by car and you gotta pay - so I'm not missing out on anythingΒ 

but im glad to be here cos im spending time with my whole family πŸ’– hopefully once im back i can start skating again and give more updates!

Me aside,Β  how are you doing Lennie? Hope you are having a great day so far and any tennis updates? πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hii back to your awesome selfΒ πŸ™‚

Ahh okay, well that's understandable, a board takes up a lot of luggage room. I can't believe they charge for access to the skatepark?? That doesn't seem in keeping with the skating ethos... sort it out Italy!

Well, I hope you and your family are having a lovely time over there and are getting to feast on some delicious Italian cuisine. Have you had any stand-out meals yet? I love the gelato there, and the pizzas of course, and the pastries, and the pasta dishes... if you can't tell already, I love Italian food! 🍝

I'm doing well thanks. I had my second coaching lesson today and it was great but completely exhausting, I felt like I might faint because the coach really pushes you hard, and because it's 25 degrees hereΒ πŸ₯΅... but no pain, no gain, I guess 🫠

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lennie said:

Hii back to your awesome selfΒ πŸ™‚

Ahh okay, well that's understandable, a board takes up a lot of luggage room. I can't believe they charge for access to the skatepark?? That doesn't seem in keeping with the skating ethos... sort it out Italy!

Well, I hope you and your family are having a lovely time over there and are getting to feast on some delicious Italian cuisine. Have you had any stand-out meals yet? I love the gelato there, and the pizzas of course, and the pastries, and the pasta dishes... if you can't tell already, I love Italian food! 🍝

I'm doing well thanks. I had my second coaching lesson today and it was great but completely exhausting, I felt like I might faint because the coach really pushes you hard, and because it's 25 degrees hereΒ πŸ₯΅... but no pain, no gain, I guess 🫠

Awww thank you Lennie 😊 

Literally!? 😭😭 I can't believe it either! Italy deffo needs to sort that out ASAP πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thank you so much Lennie!! The weather here is super nice, its quite hot (35+ daily) and it's constanr sunshine - im yet to see some rain!

I went to the seaside today and got to swim with the fish which was so amazing β™₯️

I have had stand out meals- my grandparents make the most delicious meals i wish I could send you some via post πŸ˜‚β™₯️ so far my grandads creamy homemade pesto spaghetti, his snoky melazana parmigiana and grandmas homemade sweet cherry tomato sauce pasta have blown my mind πŸ˜‹Β 

πŸ˜‚ I love that you love Italian food too!! I hope in the future they figure out some of that teleworking magic so I can teleport some food over to you 🀩🀩

Omg are you feeling ok Lennie? I am so sorry you felt like fainting, that is always scary - hope you've made a full recovery and have a great sleep to recuperate your energy

Make sure to drink plenty and to have some sugar whenever you feel yourself getting exhaustedΒ 

Oh my gosh, major props for your dedication Lennie πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Digital Mentor
On 7/31/2024 at 6:12 PM, jazzy.sky said:

Awww thank you Lennie 😊 

Literally!? 😭😭 I can't believe it either! Italy deffo needs to sort that out ASAP πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thank you so much Lennie!! The weather here is super nice, its quite hot (35+ daily) and it's constanr sunshine - im yet to see some rain!

I went to the seaside today and got to swim with the fish which was so amazing β™₯️

I have had stand out meals- my grandparents make the most delicious meals i wish I could send you some via post πŸ˜‚β™₯️ so far my grandads creamy homemade pesto spaghetti, his snoky melazana parmigiana and grandmas homemade sweet cherry tomato sauce pasta have blown my mind πŸ˜‹Β 

πŸ˜‚ I love that you love Italian food too!! I hope in the future they figure out some of that teleworking magic so I can teleport some food over to you 🀩🀩

Omg are you feeling ok Lennie? I am so sorry you felt like fainting, that is always scary - hope you've made a full recovery and have a great sleep to recuperate your energy

Make sure to drink plenty and to have some sugar whenever you feel yourself getting exhaustedΒ 

Oh my gosh, major props for your dedication Lennie πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi @jazzy.skyΒ - I'm so glad you have been having great weather. What a lovely experience to be swimming in the sea with the fish. I remember being in Corfu, Greece and swimming in the crystal-clear water and seeing all the fish - it was a stand-out memory.

Your grandparents' dishes sound delicious! I wish you could teleport some of it to me, too. Although if that was possible I would probably put on 30 lbs in a weekΒ πŸ˜‹

And yes, thanks, I was able to cool off afterwards and felt back to normal soon after. It always comes as a shock to the system every time week get our first bit of moderately warm weather here in the UK.Β πŸ₯΄

I hope you have a great weekend!

• Like 1

On 8/2/2024 at 5:48 PM, Lennie said:

Hi @jazzy.skyΒ - I'm so glad you have been having great weather. What a lovely experience to be swimming in the sea with the fish. I remember being in Corfu, Greece and swimming in the crystal-clear water and seeing all the fish - it was a stand-out memory.

Your grandparents' dishes sound delicious! I wish you could teleport some of it to me, too. Although if that was possible I would probably put on 30 lbs in a weekΒ πŸ˜‹

And yes, thanks, I was able to cool off afterwards and felt back to normal soon after. It always comes as a shock to the system every time week get our first bit of moderately warm weather here in the UK.Β πŸ₯΄

I hope you have a great weekend!

Thank you lovely Lennie!

How's the weather where you are?

Omggg Corfu sounds like a dream, just hearing your recount of that amazing experience made me so happy

Aww thank youu, they truly are! πŸ’— honestly wish teleportation existed just so I could send you somethingΒ 

Loool, that's so accurate πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ every summer I come home 5kg heavier than when I first came over to see them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β 

Gosh yes πŸ˜… I cant begin to imagine the shock

Especailly the shock for my neighbours who are peak Britain, the moment there's a slight cracking of sun behind a cloud and the temperature is double digits (it could literally be just 10 degrees)Β  they're wearing shorts and t shirts and grilling a mean BBQ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Aww thank you so much Lennie, same for you too!! I had a great 2 days so far (yesterday and today)

Had a pizza party yesterday with my family which was fun and today I spent 5 hours building a big IKEA wardrobe for my aunt and cousins which was really fun!!

How's your weekend looking?

• Digital Mentor
On 8/3/2024 at 9:18 PM, jazzy.sky said:

Thank you lovely Lennie!

How's the weather where you are?

Omggg Corfu sounds like a dream, just hearing your recount of that amazing experience made me so happy

Aww thank youu, they truly are! πŸ’— honestly wish teleportation existed just so I could send you somethingΒ 

Loool, that's so accurate πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ every summer I come home 5kg heavier than when I first came over to see them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β 

Gosh yes πŸ˜… I cant begin to imagine the shock

Especailly the shock for my neighbours who are peak Britain, the moment there's a slight cracking of sun behind a cloud and the temperature is double digits (it could literally be just 10 degrees)Β  they're wearing shorts and t shirts and grilling a mean BBQ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Aww thank you so much Lennie, same for you too!! I had a great 2 days so far (yesterday and today)

Had a pizza party yesterday with my family which was fun and today I spent 5 hours building a big IKEA wardrobe for my aunt and cousins which was really fun!!

How's your weekend looking?

Hi Jazzy - the weather has been so so where I am. We've had a few nice days of sun, so I can't complain, And full respect to your BBQ-ing neighbours - you're so right, that's a very British approach to getting the slightest hint of good weather. You have to make the most of what you have during the British summertime 😁

Glad you've been having a nice time the past few days. The pizza party sounds amazing! You really have been eating well - I'm jealous. I'm less jealous about putting together the Ikea furniture. I'm one of those people that takes forever and is left with a worrying amount of screws and fixings after putting together flat-pack furniture. But I'm guessing you're more skilled than I am... which isn't a high bar, tbh.

My weekend was great, thanks. I was at the Pride celebrations on Saturday, so that was really fun 🌈

Hope you're having a great day and I look forward to some skateboarding updates whenever you get back on your board!Β πŸ›ΉΒ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lennie said:

Hi Jazzy - the weather has been so so where I am. We've had a few nice days of sun, so I can't complain, And full respect to your BBQ-ing neighbours - you're so right, that's a very British approach to getting the slightest hint of good weather. You have to make the most of what you have during the British summertime 😁

Glad you've been having a nice time the past few days. The pizza party sounds amazing! You really have been eating well - I'm jealous. I'm less jealous about putting together the Ikea furniture. I'm one of those people that takes forever and is left with a worrying amount of screws and fixings after putting together flat-pack furniture. But I'm guessing you're more skilled than I am... which isn't a high bar, tbh.

My weekend was great, thanks. I was at the Pride celebrations on Saturday, so that was really fun 🌈

Hope you're having a great day and I look forward to some skateboarding updates whenever you get back on your board!Β πŸ›ΉΒ 

Hey Lennie! How are you doing today?πŸ˜„

Awww, hopefully the weather stays nicer so you can have more fun out and about! Haha yess, I respect the mean BBQ they make - always smells amazinggggΒ 

(Also mad respect for how the cold never bothered them anyway - it's impressive)

Awww yess, I am very lucky to have good food (I must say, it's harder to stuck to a diet when everything tastes great!) I will send over some wood baked pizza for you telepathicallyΒ 

Gosh I don't blame you to be truly honest - flat-packed building can be really tricky πŸ˜… I bet you are being modest though- proud of you though for getting the job done and that deserves recognition πŸ‘πŸ‘awww you are so kind, thank you Lennie!!

Omgggg what is Pride like? I've always wanted to go but I get overwhelemed in large crowds with lots of noise and smalls, so by hearing your experiences, I live the moment through you!πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Awww thank you again Lennie! My day has been really nice, went swimming in the sea and saw a new fish which was green and red - super cool! And there were anemones and huge fish 🐟 it was peaceful! My big and little cousins came over just now and I taught my cousin how to skip with my skipping rope which was fun - i cant wait to have skate updates soon - i hope I don't forget all my progress though! 

Hope you are also having a great day today πŸ’–πŸ€—

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Digital Mentor
17 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Hey Lennie! How are you doing today?πŸ˜„

Awww, hopefully the weather stays nicer so you can have more fun out and about! Haha yess, I respect the mean BBQ they make - always smells amazinggggΒ 

(Also mad respect for how the cold never bothered them anyway - it's impressive)

Awww yess, I am very lucky to have good food (I must say, it's harder to stuck to a diet when everything tastes great!) I will send over some wood baked pizza for you telepathicallyΒ 

Gosh I don't blame you to be truly honest - flat-packed building can be really tricky πŸ˜… I bet you are being modest though- proud of you though for getting the job done and that deserves recognition πŸ‘πŸ‘awww you are so kind, thank you Lennie!!

Omgggg what is Pride like? I've always wanted to go but I get overwhelemed in large crowds with lots of noise and smalls, so by hearing your experiences, I live the moment through you!πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Awww thank you again Lennie! My day has been really nice, went swimming in the sea and saw a new fish which was green and red - super cool! And there were anemones and huge fish 🐟 it was peaceful! My big and little cousins came over just now and I taught my cousin how to skip with my skipping rope which was fun - i cant wait to have skate updates soon - i hope I don't forget all my progress though! 

Hope you are also having a great day today πŸ’–πŸ€—

Hi @jazzy.skyΒ - doing well, thanks!

And yes, I am always impressed with how people will post up on the beach and have BBQs, even when it's cloudy and windy. I wouldn't do it, but I respect those who do.

And thanks for the telepathic pizza - it was deliciousΒ πŸ•

Pride is always a great experience. I understand being hesitant if you don't like large crowds, because the crowds are HUGE. The great thing is, though, that everyone is in a great mood and are really friendly. It's a real carnival atmosphere with a parade, DJs, dancing, and all that good stuff.Β 

Your time by the seaside sounds like paradise! I'm so glad you're enjoying it. It's amazing being able to see all the fish and marine life around you like that. Did you have a snorkel and goggles? 🀿 That's nice you taught your cousin to skip. That's fun to do but surprisingly exhausting!

I hope you are having lots of fun and enjoying your day. And I'm sure you'll get right back into it once you get back on your boardΒ πŸ›ΉπŸ˜ŽΒ 

Γ—
Γ—