About This Club

Beginners, advanced and seasoned skateboarders welcome! Trick tips, achievements and any skate related banter :)
  1. What's new in this club
  2. jazzy.sky
    Hey guys! My board is an Element board, 8.25 Peanuts x Element collab. I have Grizzly grip tape on top. My trucks are also made by Element (they are very heavy) and my wheels are Ricta clouds, 86 durometer, 54mm I made it when I was 15 but only started skating it when I was close to 16 So far my experience with it is pretty solid, the board was quite heavy which definitely takes getting used to and the pop is a bit worn which both of these things makes it harder for tricks that require height and pop but it hasn't broke yet which is great! Some skate resources that helped me the most was Skatepark lessons with JB, he has fantastic breakdowns to doing tricks and shows you the best ways to learn and bail Also SKATEIQ is dope for bowls and vert skating (I don't skate either but some of the skills are transferable which is really helpful!)
  3. jazzy.sky
    This Saturday I woke up early to go to my usual skatepark which is quite small but good for learning Long story short, there were too many people (the place is so small that when there's 2 or more people, it gets crowded) so I left to go home On the way back I decided to go to my local skatepark which is a lot bigger but there's a lot more people and gangs of kids who rock up so that's why I never go But I still went and it was completely empty! Had the entire park for myself which was epic and I landed some good ollies for the first time (not very high as my board is old and the pop isn't very crisp) Did some new tricks like rolling into a bank and pumping on the ramps I still need to learn how to kick turn tho but that will happen soon Overall I got to skate for an hour uninterrupted and it was the best thing ever!! My dad and I got to chill out in the sun
  4. jazzy.sky
    This topic will be a thread (if I hopefully figure out how to do that!) Basically it should be a place where you can drop in the thread what you did today during your skate session and you can look back to see your progression over time! Also a good place to ask for help on certain tricks or to give good tips on tricks you can do! Most importantly, have fun sk8ing!