This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Disordered Eating, Other, Heavy emotion, Sex, Abuse

Huge tw: sh recovery! * happy news * ( rant too )

Megs-    

3 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Hi @Megs- Please don't feel bad - when we are recovering from self harm there will be ups and downs and it's really common to relapse on the way. This is all part of learning new ways on how to cope with things.  Like you said, you managed 2 months and that's a huge achievement. It also means that you can do it again!! 

What's going to help you to get to 2 months (and even longer) this time? 

Don’t know, he helped me get to 2 months. But yeh :(

• Digital Mentor
18 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Don’t know, he helped me get to 2 months. But yeh :(

You did that!! Remember you are stronger than you think @Megs- 

And you have all of us here at Ditch the Label, supporting you ❤️

Staff-Account.png

3 minutes ago, Aurora said:

You did that!! Remember you are stronger than you think @Megs- 

And you have all of us here at Ditch the Label, supporting you ❤️

Thank you so much! ☺️ 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Megs- said:

4 days..

feels so hard and miserable. I was at 2! Months longest I’ve ever been. wtf 😭

Hey there wonderful Megs ❤️

so sorry for just seeing this now (haven't been able to log on earlier on cos of school but im here now)

Like lovely Aurora mentioned before, you are definitely going to get back to your amazing achievement of 2 months (and more)

I want to say, first off, how proud I am of you for making it to those 2 months and for pushing through life even when it gets really hard, that is an amazing feat ♥️ and you will reach that 2 month milestone without him because even with him around, that was all you! 🫂 hugsss

You already know this but never forget,  I am always here for you and remember that progress is still progress no matter how small 

How was your day today Megs? 🤗💗

• Like 1

@Aurora you won’t see this until you’re next on but im 10 days now 

• Yaaas 1

1 hour ago, Megs- said:

Go Megs!!! So proud of you and keep up the great work ❤️ how are you doing today? Sending hugs 🫂 

Thankyou 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Thankyou 

Sending the biggest hugs 🫂 well done Megs, that news has honestly made my week ❤️:)

Stop it! Thank you ☺️ 

• Hug 1

• Digital Mentor
20 hours ago, Megs- said:

That's amazing. I'm so proud of you @Megs- 🥰 What do you think has helped you the most to get here?

You've got this! 

Staff-Account.png

52 minutes ago, Aurora said:

That's amazing. I'm so proud of you @Megs- 🥰 What do you think has helped you the most to get here?

You've got this! 

Idk of course police helped me on Saturday so I’m very grateful for that officer, he was so kind to me 

• Digital Mentor
12 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Idk of course police helped me on Saturday so I’m very grateful for that officer, he was so kind to me 

I'm so glad to hear that he was so kind to you. It is good to know that there is support out there when we need it. 

What helped you on the other days? Can you think of a time, where you felt the urge but you used a different coping method instead? 

Staff-Account.png

52 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I'm so glad to hear that he was so kind to you. It is good to know that there is support out there when we need it. 

What helped you on the other days? Can you think of a time, where you felt the urge but you used a different coping method instead? 

Idk. 🤷‍♀️ atm sh is what’s helping me atm. Yeah, Childline called police on me & omg they stayed with me for 7 plus hours at the hospital but then they sectioned me but helped me so much 

• Digital Mentor
8 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Idk. 🤷‍♀️ atm sh is what’s helping me atm. Yeah, Childline called police on me & omg they stayed with me for 7 plus hours at the hospital but then they sectioned me but helped me so much 

It sounds like the police were being really supportive and got you the help you needed in that moment. I think we're often afraid of getting outside services involved but sometimes they are best placed to keep us safe. I'm so glad to hear that they kept you safe @Megs- ❤️ and that they helped you so much 

Don't worry if you can't think of anything else at the moment. Maybe we can come back to this in a few days time, what do you think? 

Staff-Account.png

2 minutes ago, Aurora said:

It sounds like the police were being really supportive and got you the help you needed in that moment. I think we're often afraid of getting outside services involved but sometimes they are best placed to keep us safe. I'm so glad to hear that they kept you safe @Megs- ❤️ and that they helped you so much 

Don't worry if you can't think of anything else at the moment. Maybe we can come back to this in a few days time, what do you think? 

Yes please, would love to! I didn’t want them called but Childline called th em to keep me safe & omg they were so lovely to me! The kindest officers ever! The one officer he gave me his police jacket because I was cold & didn’t have a jacket I just felt so safe with them!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Almost 1 week. I want Duckie back :(. 

• Digital Mentor
20 hours ago, Megs- said:

Almost 1 week. I want Duckie back :(. 

I get that - I think we all miss Duckie 😢

Great that you're at almost 1 week already. You can do this @Megs-!!

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

I get that - I think we all miss Duckie 😢

Great that you're at almost 1 week already. You can do this @Megs-!!

Defo. Want her back!! 💔

1 hour ago, Luie said:

Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

Luie! Hey 🫂🫂

spacer.png

almost 2 days. I keep having to restart but! Onwards and upwards! You have to have bumps in the road to be able to see the outcome of a better life!! 🥰

• Yaaas 1

50 minutes ago, Megs- said:

spacer.png

almost 2 days. I keep having to restart but! Onwards and upwards! You have to have bumps in the road to be able to see the outcome of a better life!! 🥰

❤️you got this Megs! So proud of you and your positive attitude 🤗🤗

Thank you ☺️ 

• Hug 1

• Digital Mentor
21 hours ago, Megs- said:

spacer.png

You got this!

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Luie said:

You got this!

Thank you ☺️ 

• Like 1