Hey Everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹, Iโ€™m Ice Lolly๐Ÿฆ

Ice Lolly ย  ย 

• Ditch the Label Staff

ย 

Hey Everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹, Iโ€™m Ice Lolly and Iโ€™m a pretty new member of staff here at Ditch the Label - so thought it was about time I introduced myself properly.ย 

I may be a bit biased, but I think Iโ€™ve probably got one of the worldโ€™s coolest jobs ๐Ÿ˜Ž. Thatโ€™s because a lot of it involves having fun across all of our online and social media channels๐Ÿ•บ. Expect memes, quizzes, Q&As, takeovers, competitions and more (watch this space!). And donโ€™t forget to check out Ditch the Labelโ€™s Insta here and TikTok here for even more ways to get involved ๐Ÿ†.

So a bit more about meโ€ฆ. outside of work Iโ€™m into collecting records ๐ŸŽต, surfing ๐Ÿ„ and all things ice lollies ๐Ÿฆ. Oh and I just canโ€™t get enough of memes! So Iโ€™d like to kick things off today by playing one of my favourite games: Knowing Meme, Knowing You. Itโ€™s easy, simply reply with your favourite meme or gif so we can all get to know each other a little bit better.ย 

Iโ€™ll kick things off (thanks @DitchtheLabel๐Ÿ˜†). Nowโ€™s it your turn ๐ŸŒŸ.

Ice lollyย 
ย 

ย 

11 Feb Insta.png

• Like 3
  • Yay! 2
  • Hug 1
  • Yaaas 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
Posted (edited)

Hi Ice Lolly, welcome to the community! ๐Ÿ‘‹โœจ

ย 

Here's a favourite meme of mine ๐Ÿ’–

IMG_0880.jpg

Edited by Florrie
  • Like 2
  • Yaaas 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

Hi @Ice Lolly

Great to have you on the communityย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!

I like that game. I'm going to go for a GIF - just because it's Friday and I quite like a good GIF

Natural World What GIF by BBC Earth

• Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

I follow DTL on insta, love the content โค๏ธ! Welcome to DTL, lovely to have you :)!ย 

• Like 1
  • Yay! 1

• Digital Mentor

Hi @Ice Lolly!

Apologies for my late welcome! It has actually taken me a while to select my favourite gif/meme!

Favourite gif:

Jump Running GIF

Favourite meme:

Disaster Girl meme

Just look how content she looks!!ย 

• Haha 1

Staff-Account.png

8 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Hi @Ice Lolly!

Apologies for my late welcome! It has actually taken me a while to select my favourite gif/meme!

Favourite gif:

Jump Running GIF

Favourite meme:

Disaster Girl meme

Just look how content she looks!!ย 

That look like heh look what Iโ€™ve done here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Digital Mentor
17 minutes ago, Megs- said:

That look like heh look what Iโ€™ve done here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Seriously, kids are the best in memes!!

image.jpeg

I do the side-eyeing Chloe whenever I'm asked to pose for a picture.ย 

Staff-Account.png

20 hours ago, Duckie said:

Seriously, kids are the best in memes!!

image.jpeg

I do the side-eyeing Chloe whenever I'm asked to pose for a picture.ย 

Lmfao ๐Ÿคฃ!

• Ditch the Label Staff

Welcome to the community @Ice Lolly, great to have you here!

Staff-Account.png

On 3/22/2024 at 5:22 AM, Barn said:

Speaking of surfing...

IMG_0874.jpg

ok the caption got me๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 1

On 3/26/2024 at 11:47 AM, Megs- said:

Lmfao ๐Ÿคฃ!

I got compared to her all the time when I was little

10 hours ago, elizabeth (Bluey) said:

I got compared to her all the time when I was little

Aw hahaย 

On 3/22/2024 at 4:04 AM, Ice Lolly said:

Hey Everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹, Iโ€™m Ice Lolly and Iโ€™m a pretty new member of staff here at Ditch the Label - so thought it was about time I introduced myself properly.ย 

I may be a bit biased, but I think Iโ€™ve probably got one of the worldโ€™s coolest jobs ๐Ÿ˜Ž. Thatโ€™s because a lot of it involves having fun across all of our online and social media channels๐Ÿ•บ. Expect memes, quizzes, Q&As, takeovers, competitions and more (watch this space!). And donโ€™t forget to check out Ditch the Labelโ€™s Insta here and TikTok here for even more ways to get involved ๐Ÿ†.

So a bit more about meโ€ฆ. outside of work Iโ€™m into collecting records ๐ŸŽต, surfing ๐Ÿ„ and all things ice lollies ๐Ÿฆ. Oh and I just canโ€™t get enough of memes! So Iโ€™d like to kick things off today by playing one of my favourite games: Knowing Meme, Knowing You. Itโ€™s easy, simply reply with your favourite meme or gif so we can all get to know each other a little bit better.ย 

Iโ€™ll kick things off (thanks @DitchtheLabel๐Ÿ˜†). Nowโ€™s it your turn ๐ŸŒŸ.

Ice lollyย 
ย 

11 Feb Insta.png

Hey, Ice lolly! I'm a little bit late, but I'd also like to welcome you to the forums! I'm very excited to see what you bring to the community :)ย 

Records? What's your favorite music genre?

Also, you might laugh at me for this, but is an ice lolly a popsickle or ice cream? It's a bit unclear to meย ๐Ÿ˜…

And, you may also laugh at me for this, but I do not know my memes or gifs. So I'm not going to reply with one 0-0

• Ditch the Label Staff
17 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Hey, Ice lolly! I'm a little bit late, but I'd also like to welcome you to the forums! I'm very excited to see what you bring to the community :)ย 

Records? What's your favorite music genre?

Also, you might laugh at me for this, but is an ice lolly a popsickle or ice cream? It's a bit unclear to meย ๐Ÿ˜…

And, you may also laugh at me for this, but I do not know my memes or gifs. So I'm not going to reply with one 0-0

Loving these memes/GIFs and getting to know the Ditch community a little bit better - thanks for sharing everyoneย ๐Ÿ™Œ.

Hmmmm great question @Emberfrost12. I love rock, folk and all things reggae - or anything that gets me up and dancing really๐Ÿ•บ.ย And what is an ice lolly??? Only the best invention of all time..! Here's Cambridge Dictionary's definition ๐Ÿ‘‡ย 

Ice lolly
noun [ C ] UK
UK ย /หŒaษชs หˆlษ’l.i/ US ย /หŒaษชs หˆlษ‘ห.li/
(US trademark Popsicle)
a sweet piece of ice with a fruit flavour on a small stick

Have you tried one before? If so, what's your favourite?ย 

ย 

Ice Lolly.png

5 minutes ago, Ice Lolly said:

Loving these memes/GIFs and getting to know the Ditch community a little bit better - thanks for sharing everyoneย ๐Ÿ™Œ.

Hmmmm great question @Emberfrost12. I love rock, folk and all things reggae - or anything that gets me up and dancing really๐Ÿ•บ.ย And what is an ice lolly??? Only the best invention of all time..! Here's Cambridge Dictionary's definition ๐Ÿ‘‡ย 

Ice lolly
noun [ C ] UK
UK ย /หŒaษชs หˆlษ’l.i/ US ย /หŒaษชs หˆlษ‘ห.li/
(US trademark Popsicle)
a sweet piece of ice with a fruit flavour on a small stick

Have you tried one before? If so, what's your favourite?ย 

Ice Lolly.png

reggae....top bands? And again for rock - top bands?

Ah, yeah, popsicle. Where I used to live we had a popsicle food truck at every festival, and I got to really like their mojito flavor

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 minute ago, Emberfrost12 said:

reggae....top bands? And again for rock - top bands?

Ah, yeah, popsicle. Where I used to live we had a popsicle food truck at every festival, and I got to really like their mojito flavor

Oh wow that sounds amazing! Need to keep my eye out for one of these this summer - thanks for the recommendationย ๐Ÿฆ. And if it's got a great beat, I'm not too fussy. I just love listening to music, and discovering new bandsย ๐ŸคŸ

• Like 1