Satans Satanic Adventures

Mercury Venus Β  Β 

Hey, my name is Saint, and I am a student, artist, writer, and Queer neuro-divergent person (pronouns he/him) who is on a mission to start an online blog to share my chaotic world with others outside of my self, and gain confidence speaking to others and making friends.Β 

I hope you take the time to get to know me, and look forward to getting to know y'all :)

Side note: because I'd like to remain mysterious in this blog i will not say much about myself for now other than the fact that I'm currently learning new skills for making communicating with others easier (I struggle a lot with this as a neuro-divergent) including learning sign language (any help with this would be greatly appreciated), I have a very "emo" music taste, and hopefully like some people here, Im addicted to pintrest.

Hope you decide to venture on the chaoisty (curiosity & chaos) that comes with this blog,Β 

SaintΒ πŸ‘»

Β 

Β 

Edited by Saint Satan

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey there Saint. Welcome to our community!

Looking forward to reading your blog soon.

Harper :)Β 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
18 hours ago, Saint Satan said:

Hey, my name is Saint, and I am a student, artist, writer, and Queer neuro-divergent person (pronouns he/him) who is on a mission to start an online blog to share my chaotic world with others outside of my self, and gain confidence speaking to others and making friends.Β 

I hope you take the time to get to know me, and look forward to getting to know y'all :)

Side note: because I'd like to remain mysterious in this blog i will not say much about myself for now other than the fact that I'm currently learning new skills for making communicating with others easier (I struggle a lot with this as a neuro-divergent) including learning sign language (any help with this would be greatly appreciated), I have a very "emo" music taste, and hopefully like some people here, Im addicted to pintrest.

Hope you decide to venture on the chaoisty (curiosity & chaos) that comes with this blog,Β 

SaintΒ πŸ‘»

Hi @Saint SatanΒ welcome to Ditch the Label! It's great to meet youΒ πŸ™‚.Β Β I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here.

I'm really intrigued by the blog you want to start writing. It sounds great! Will you be writing it here at Ditch the Label? If you are, feel free to tag me - I would love to read it. We have a special Blog sectionΒ https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/blogs/Β  Some members prefer to have their blog on the main forum, usually in this spaceΒ https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/forum/18-my-daymy-night/Β  Whatever works bestΒ πŸ™‚

If you would like and support or advice with anything please feel free to reach out. You can either start a new post (like this one) or you can get confidential support as well. Just click on the confidential support tap - it's at the top of the page on the left side, next to Blogs - and one of the support mentors will get back to you

Happy Dog GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

Β 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
18 hours ago, Saint Satan said:

SaintΒ πŸ‘»

Hi @Saint Satan,

Welcome to Ditch the Label!Β 

My name is Duckie and I'm one of the support mentors! Nice to cybermeet you 😊 Thank you for your detailed presentation!

Amy Poehler Hello GIF by Team Coco

How are you finding the forum so far? Tag any of the @Digital MentorΒ if you need help with anythingΒ πŸ₯°

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

22 hours ago, Duckie said:

Hi @Saint Satan,

Welcome to Ditch the Label!Β 

My name is Duckie and I'm one of the support mentors! Nice to cybermeet you 😊 Thank you for your detailed presentation!

Amy Poehler Hello GIF by Team Coco

How are you finding the forum so far? Tag any of the @Digital MentorΒ if you need help with anythingΒ πŸ₯°

Hello, nice to cybermeet you too :) I am finding it to be very good so far and everyone has been really kind and supportive :DΒ Β 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi @Saint SatanΒ welcome to Ditch the Label! It's great to meet youΒ πŸ™‚.Β Β I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here.

I'm really intrigued by the blog you want to start writing. It sounds great! Will you be writing it here at Ditch the Label? If you are, feel free to tag me - I would love to read it. We have a special Blog sectionΒ https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/blogs/Β  Some members prefer to have their blog on the main forum, usually in this spaceΒ https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/forum/18-my-daymy-night/Β  Whatever works bestΒ πŸ™‚

If you would like and support or advice with anything please feel free to reach out. You can either start a new post (like this one) or you can get confidential support as well. Just click on the confidential support tap - it's at the top of the page on the left side, next to Blogs - and one of the support mentors will get back to you

Happy Dog GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

Thank you 😊 I shall indeed start writing on Ditch the Label as soon as possible, thank you for the the extremely helpful advice :D

Edited by Saint Satan
Insufficient text
  • Like 1

• Digital Mentor
On 2/22/2024 at 4:39 PM, Saint Satan said:

SaintΒ πŸ‘»

Β 

Heyy Saint!Β I am Luie, one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. I see that you're new to our platform and I wanted to say a massive welcome! Super awesome having you join our community.Β It's awesome to meet someone as multi-talented and passionate as you are! Your enthusiasm for starting an online blog to share your world and connect with others is inspiring.Β 

As the other mentors have mentioned, you can start conversations like this or even join other topics on the forums option. We also offer one to one support if you'd prefer that, if you click on 'Confidential Support' in the top bar next to blogs, you can send a request and one of the support mentors will get back to you. Also, your journey to improve communication skills and learn sign language is fantastic. It's all about embracing growth, and I'm sure you'll do amazingly well. As for your "emo" music taste and love for Pinterest, they add such cool dimensions to your personality.Β 

High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png