So done

ShadoworId_56    

So done with people who think im fake, it's not nice, I get blamed for creating an account on something because I missed being on it, I had lots of friends and that's where I met him, it feels like im not good enough for anyone, i can't make my own decisions Because nobody wants to listen to what i have to say, and now im getting blamed for creating thar stupid account because it might send this one i care about to jail because they have beef with the website, ffs thsts not what i wanted at all how could you be so stupid Iu? 😭 In really care about this person as well, but what do I do? Screw it up by making the worst decisions ever, I really didn't know that doing that would put them in shit I hate myself an if they get sent to jail... I could never forgive myself stupid stupid stupid 🤦‍♂️😭

• Digital Mentor
14 hours ago, ShadoworId_56 said:

So done with people who think im fake, it's not nice, I get blamed for creating an account on something because I missed being on it, I had lots of friends and that's where I met him, it feels like im not good enough for anyone, i can't make my own decisions Because nobody wants to listen to what i have to say, and now im getting blamed for creating thar stupid account because it might send this one i care about to jail because they have beef with the website, ffs thsts not what i wanted at all how could you be so stupid Iu? 😭 In really care about this person as well, but what do I do? Screw it up by making the worst decisions ever, I really didn't know that doing that would put them in shit I hate myself an if they get sent to jail... I could never forgive myself stupid stupid stupid 🤦‍♂️😭

Hi there, I'm really sorry that you are going through this right now. I have sent you a message on confidential support so we can talk about it there if you like. We're here for you 🫂 

Staff-Account.png