I'm your new Community Staff Member!

Daisie Β  Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey everyone, I'm super happy to announce I'm back on this truly inspirational forum. 😍

All our OG's will remember me previously as a Senior Warden and I firstly want to say that being back on the Community recently has really been super magical, I've read through so many amazing threads and blogs even seeing some familiar users! You know who you are!! ☺️

This time I am back but in a slightly different role, I am a Community Staff Member. More details will be announced shortly but I truly look forward to what the future holds.

You guys are the reason we pride ourselves being the most supported and welcoming Community there is. 😍

Look forward to catching up with everyone soon and meet the rest of our Community.Β πŸ‘‹

• Like 2
  • Yay! 1

Β 

Β 

3 minutes ago, Daisie said:

Hey everyone, I'm super happy to announce I'm back on this truly inspirational forum. 😍

All our OG's will remember me previously as a Senior Warden and I firstly want to say that being back on the Community recently has really been super magical, I've read through so many amazing threads and blogs even seeing some familiar users! You know who you are!! ☺️

This time I am back but in a slightly different role, I am a Community Staff Member. More details will be announced shortly but I truly look forward to what the future holds.

You guys are the reason we pride ourselves being the most supported and welcoming Community there is. 😍

Look forward to catching up with everyone soon and meet the rest of our Community.Β πŸ‘‹

YAY DAISIE!!!!!! WELCOME BACK

Very excited for your new role....I'm excited for those new changes :)

How've you been since we last talked? (So like, over the last year or two?)

Β 

• Hug 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
4 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

YAY DAISIE!!!!!! WELCOME BACK

Very excited for your new role....I'm excited for those new changes :)

How've you been since we last talked? (So like, over the last year or two?)

Thank you for such a lovely welcome, it's so lovely to see you still being such an active part of the Community. 😍

I hope you've been well too! We hope you'll really like what we have planned in the near future!Β 

Β 

Β 

Just now, Daisie said:

Thank you for such a lovely welcome, it's so lovely to see you still being such an active part of the Community. 😍

I hope you've been well too! We hope you'll really like what we have planned in the near future!Β 

Apparently, it's pretty hard to get rid of me.....

I've been decent. I'm sure I'll like whatever the plans are! :)

• Digital Mentor
On 11/14/2023 at 8:59 PM, Daisie said:

Yay, it's sooo lovely to have you back, Daisy. We missed you and I'm really looking forward to working with you againΒ πŸ˜€

Β Welcome Home Minions GIF

• Yay! 1

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff
On 11/14/2023 at 9:21 PM, Harper said:

Welcome back @Daisie! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Β 

On 11/16/2023 at 9:49 AM, Aurora said:

Yay, it's sooo lovely to have you back, Daisy. We missed you and I'm really looking forward to working with you againΒ πŸ˜€

Β Welcome Home Minions GIF

Thank you @HarperΒ & @AuroraΒ I'm so thrilled to be back!Β πŸ₯³

• Like 2

Β 

Β 

• Digital Mentor

Welcome To The Team GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

On 11/14/2023 at 12:59 PM, Daisie said:

Hi :)

It’sΒ nice to meet you Daisie ^-^

I joined DTL after your initial time on here (I’m one of the newer members, I think I’ve got a few months left before I make a year on the platform) so I don’t know you, but I’m happy to still have the opportunity to get to know you <3Β 

• Like 1

Nice to meet you, Daisie! Never met you before, but it’s so lovely to have another amazing person on DTL to support us! 🀩. A huge massive welcome, anddddd of course a hugeee welcome hug πŸ«‚Β 

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move

• Like 1

On 11/14/2023 at 3:59 PM, Daisie said:

Warm welcome @DaisieπŸ‘‹πŸ˜

Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

Hey @Daisie,

Welcome back. Pleased to cyber meet you 😊

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey guys! Hope you all had a lovely weekend 😊

It's been so lovely to read all your warm welcome messages, truly look forward to getting to know you all super soon! 😍

Β 

• Like 3

Β 

Β