fundraise page

Megs-    

hiii!

I of course would love to fundraise, for DTL. i clicked on funraise page and it says how to fundraise or something, 'read this article'. i click on that then nothing shows up? its a blank page. why? sorry for being a pain i just want to see what different ways i can fundraise for DTL! :) thanks,

<3

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Megs- said:

hiii!

I of course would love to fundraise, for DTL. i clicked on funraise page and it says how to fundraise or something, 'read this article'. i click on that then nothing shows up? its a blank page. why? sorry for being a pain i just want to see what different ways i can fundraise for DTL! :) thanks,

<3

Hey that's great you want to fundraise for DTL, and if you find you are in a good place with the time, that sounds like it could be rewarding for you too. You are so kind and giving. <3

I clicked on what you talked about and ran into the same problem with a blank page.  I think I'll tag @Harper in this, since I'm not sure myself.

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Catsup said:

Hey that's great you want to fundraise for DTL, and if you find you are in a good place with the time, that sounds like it could be rewarding for you too. You are so kind and giving. <3

I clicked on what you talked about and ran into the same problem with a blank page.  I think I'll tag @Harper in this, since I'm not sure myself.

thankyou, @Catsup! Hope you're well <3

Just now, Megs- said:

thankyou, @Catsup! Hope you're well <3

I am doing well today, thank you. :) I hope you are well too!

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Catsup said:

I am doing well today, thank you. :) I hope you are well too!

I am okay! Hugs Miss You Dogs GIF by giphystudios2021

• Like 1