Ranks

jazzy.sky Β  Β 

Hey there!

My rank seems to have been demoted, I was at conversation starter and since then my rank has gone up by 2 but now my rank says I'm at the getting started rank and I'm really confused, did I do something wrong?

Β 

Hope this can be fixed :)

• Digital Mentor
13 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Hey there!

My rank seems to have been demoted, I was at conversation starter and since then my rank has gone up by 2 but now my rank says I'm at the getting started rank and I'm really confused, did I do something wrong?

Hope this can be fixed :)

Hi there,Β 

I'm not quite sure what happened there but I will tag @HarperΒ and @BlondieΒ in who might be able to help you.Β Β 

You mentioned that you accidentally posted this twice. Don't worry, I have hidden your second post. If this happens again, you can always hide your own posts. Just click on the three dots at the top of your post - this will give you more options and one of the options is to hide your post. Any problems, just let me know :)

Β 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

Thank you so much Aurora! Ooh I'll definitely use that feature if a similar thing happens again

Β 

Lol its happened again, got demoted for the second time xD you do reckon it will it sort itself out?Β @Aurora

• Digital Mentor
On 10/9/2023 at 10:11 PM, jazzy.sky said:

Lol its happened again, got demoted for the second time xD you do reckon it will it sort itself out?Β @Aurora

Hi there, sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you. I just had a look at your rank and it looks like you've gone back up again. Is that right? I'm not quite sure what happened there. Do let me know if it happens again and I will ask someone from our team to look into it for you.Β 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi there, sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you. I just had a look at your rank and it looks like you've gone back up again. Is that right? I'm not quite sure what happened there. Do let me know if it happens again and I will ask someone from our team to look into it for you.Β 

Awww no worries Aurora, Harper fixed it for me the other day so its all back to normal :D (hopefully it doesn't bug out anymore) if it does, I'll be sure to let you know!

Hope you have a lovely day!

• Digital Mentor
22 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Awww no worries Aurora, Harper fixed it for me the other day so its all back to normal :D (hopefully it doesn't bug out anymore) if it does, I'll be sure to let you know!

Hope you have a lovely day!

I'm glad to hear that!Β 

Have a lovely day, tooΒ πŸ˜€

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png