Hi everyone! 👋

Florrie    

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hi everyone, it's so nice to meet you all! 👋

I've been around here a while but thought it was finally time I properly introduce myself! 

I'm Florrie and I work on all of the awesome content Ditch the Label makes. Over the next few months I will be posting more on the Community and asking for feedback on the content we make, and asking you all what you want to see from us in the future! 

We've got some exciting things coming up, so watch this space! 😎

In my spare time I love to go on long walks, drink good coffee and hang out with my new adopted cat, Sunny 🐈‍⬛

• Like 2
  • Yay! 1

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Florrie said:

I've been around here a while but thought it was finally time I properly introduce myself! 

I'm Florrie and I work on all of the awesome content Ditch the Label makes. Over the next few months I will be posting more on the Community and asking for feedback on the content we make, and asking you all what you want to see from us in the future! 

In my spare time I love to go on long walks, drink good coffee and hang out with my new adopted cat, Sunny 🐈‍⬛

Hey Florrie!

Here's your official welcome to the community!  I've seen you around a bit, and am looking forward to that continuing...... thank you for your amazing work on the content :D

What kind of cat is Sunny?

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 hour ago, Florrie said:

So excited to have you here!!

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
17 hours ago, Florrie said:

Hi @Florrie, it's really great to have you on the platform and part of the wonderful Ditch the Label team. Looking forward to working with you 😀

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff
18 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Hey Florrie!

Here's your official welcome to the community!  I've seen you around a bit, and am looking forward to that continuing...... thank you for your amazing work on the content :D

What kind of cat is Sunny?

Thank you for the lovely welcome @Emberfrost12 😌

Sunny is a Bombay cat! She's very sweet but also a little bit naughty which makes life fun haha!

Staff-Account.png

5 hours ago, Florrie said:

Thank you for the lovely welcome @Emberfrost12 😌

Sunny is a Bombay cat! She's very sweet but also a little bit naughty which makes life fun haha!

Awww cute! 

• Digital Mentor
On 10/5/2023 at 4:05 PM, Florrie said:

Excited to have you with us on the team @Florrie!

Staff-Account.png