• Can’t choose

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

Here in uk it’s Halloween Christmas and new year

I forgot about new years

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

I forgot about new years

Oh hahaΒ 

Just now, Duckie said:

I'm thinking they might be a UK thing :)

I think so too πŸ˜†. How’re you Duckie πŸ™‚

• Digital Mentor
5 minutes ago, Megs- said:

I think so too πŸ˜†. How’re you Duckie πŸ™‚

Bless you. Thank you for asking @Megs-. Love the Halloween pic btw!

I am good thank you :) I am really enjoying this autumn weather and I've been doing lots of reading, so I'm in a good place :) How are you doing?

• Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Duckie said:

Bless you. Thank you for asking @Megs-. Love the Halloween pic btw!

I am good thank you :) I am really enjoying this autumn weather and I've been doing lots of reading, so I'm in a good place :) How are you doing?

I’m glad you like the pic, I’m meh. ( told you on CS!). Don’t wanna say here πŸ™‚. Aw reading is nice, what do you like reading?πŸ™‚

• Digital Mentor
42 minutes ago, Megs- said:

I’m glad you like the pic, I’m meh. ( told you on CS!). Don’t wanna say here πŸ™‚. Aw reading is nice, what do you like reading?πŸ™‚

I like a bit of everything really. I like thrillers and fantasy mostly :) Do you like reading?

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Duckie said:

I like a bit of everything really. I like thrillers and fantasy mostly :) Do you like reading?

Does reading the news count? 😝

• Digital Mentor
3 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Does reading the news count? 😝

It does! This is something I need to get better at reading to be honest. It's good to want to know what's happening in the world and staying connected. I think I prefer fiction.

Staff-Account.png

2 minutes ago, Duckie said:

It does! This is something I need to get better at reading to be honest. It's good to want to know what's happening in the world and staying connected. I think I prefer fiction.

Ye definitely! I can’t seem to concentrate enough to be able to read. Which I wish I could because I used to love reading πŸ™‚

• Digital Mentor
5 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Ye definitely! I can’t seem to concentrate enough to be able to read. Which I wish I could because I used to love reading πŸ™‚

Maybe you'd prefer audiobooks? :) Have you tried this before? Some of them are free on Youtube and stuff

Staff-Account.png

13 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Maybe you'd prefer audiobooks? :) Have you tried this before? Some of them are free on Youtube and stuff

Ooh no! What’s audiobook? Ima have a look!

• Digital Mentor
2 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Ooh no! What’s audiobook? Ima have a look!

Someone basically reads the book to you so that you can listen to it instead :) I love them to be honest. As much as I like reading I have a very active lifestyle, so I can't always find the time and piece of mind to sit down with a book. I usually pop on my headphones and listen to audiobooks on certain apps (Audible, Storytel or Podbean ) while I get on with things I need to/want to do :) Some of them are free on YouTube.

Staff-Account.png

3 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Someone basically reads the book to you so that you can listen to it instead :) I love them to be honest. As much as I like reading I have a very active lifestyle, so I can't always find the time and piece of mind to sit down with a book. I usually pop on my headphones and listen to audiobooks on certain apps (Audible, Storytel or Podbean ) while I get on with things I need to/want to do :) Some of them are free on YouTube.

Oh nice! Will defo need to check Β them out! I might even find one that helps me fall asleep haha πŸ˜† Β thanks @Duckie

• Digital Mentor
7 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Oh nice! Will defo need to check Β them out! I might even find one that helps me fall asleep haha πŸ˜† Β thanks @Duckie

I read Goodnight Mister Tom on YouTube. It was really good actually.Β 

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Duckie said:

I read Goodnight Mister Tom on YouTube. It was really good actually.Β 

Ooh ( searches ) πŸ€“πŸ€£

On 9/17/2023 at 10:17 AM, Megs- said:

Thought I’d post this as I’m very interested! I think I prefer Christmas because, of all the lights and hot chocolate, advent calendar’s, snow! ( unlikely but yk ), presents and spending time with loved ones πŸŽ„β€οΈ!

what do you prefer? Would love to hear your opinions πŸ™‚

Halloween, I love all of the spooky stuff, plus i really hate christmas

Just now, -Aussie- said:

Halloween, I love all of the spooky stuff, plus i really hate christmas

Aw. πŸ«‚

2 hours ago, Duckie said:

I'm thinking they might be a UK thing :)

Yeah

1 hour ago, Duckie said:

Btw, there's an audiobook of all the young dudes on spotify. There's only one that finishes, it has a red podcast image cover thing

• Digital Mentor
10 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Btw, there's an audiobook of all the young dudes on spotify. There's only one that finishes, it has a red podcast image cover thing

Oh wow, thank you so much for telling me! I didn't know there was an audiobook cover of it! 🀩

Staff-Account.png