What's your perfect world?

TheToaster765    

How would you describe a perfect world? It can be as detailed or simple as you want.

For me, there wouldn't be any concept of gender, race, sexuality, etc. It would just be like you're attracted to this body shape and this hair color, rather than a gender. There would also be none of the bad stuff like racism and homophobia (obviously). That's really it tbh

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TheToaster765 said:

How would you describe a perfect world? It can be as detailed or simple as you want.

For me, there wouldn't be any concept of gender, race, sexuality, etc. It would just be like you're attracted to this body shape and this hair color, rather than a gender. There would also be none of the bad stuff like racism and homophobia (obviously). That's really it tbh

Similar to yours;

No concept of any of those things, and you'd be attracted to personality and stuff like that. And also zero discrimination

20 hours ago, TheToaster765 said:

For me, there wouldn't be any concept of gender, race, sexuality, etc. It would just be like you're attracted to this body shape and this hair color, rather than a gender. There would also be none of the bad stuff like racism and homophobia (obviously). That's really it tbh but i

I would say a place were i can be with my friends without the fear of leaving them or the fear of going to the schools office. I just want t be with the ones that make me happy but i cant

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/11/2023 at 8:06 PM, TheToaster765 said:

I agree with you and also @-Aussie- and @Emberfrost12 . I just want a world where there’s no discrimination and no judging or anything. Just a happy world where no one leaves and I can’t get my feelings hurt if someone leaves.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2023 at 6:06 PM, TheToaster765 said:

It would be a place of safety and power, It would have that dream-like tint to it and the anticipation and imagination as if it is a book. The women are safe, and the men are fair. The animals are fluffy and useful. The food is as if a chef spent time slaving over it. Everything just seems right, everything is just right

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I think for me I'd agree with what's already been said, but i'd add on being able to live the life i see in my head, but also live inside my phone. I don't know if anyone has ever watched the 2017 Emoji Movie, but i'd like a life like that- from the perspective of having different "universes" to travel to and different personality for different apps and websites. It would be awesome to be able to travel between physical and non-physical realms choosing to be a pirate one day, a ghost another, and get to witness events in history, and life events. So, for me my perfect world is a fantasy that exists beyond concepts of how we can better society, and is a vast mixture of physical and spiritual ideas that i regard important to my life, and how I have lived and existed up until 2024, and is sort of just a reflection on me as a person. I know that makes no sense, but I'm autistic and i don't really see the world the same as others might in this space specifically as well as in the Ditch The Label forum, but if anyone is interested in what i've said, i do have a blog called Saint's Satanical Adventures and will go into more detail there :)