Are there any Star Wars nerds out there?

Olivia05    

13 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Nice one 😃 - I love Ryan Gosling and I love all his films!! Have you told your boyfriend yet, that that's the movie he'll have to see if you watch Star Wars 😃

Oh wow, your reunion after the summer sounds a bit like a scene from a film!!

Yeah for him we’re watching all the Star Wars movies and then I have a list of movies I’m gonna make him watch lol…

Lol that’s what all of our friends said as well lol 😂 

• Digital Mentor
20 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

Yeah for him we’re watching all the Star Wars movies and then I have a list of movies I’m gonna make him watch lol…

Lol that’s what all of our friends said as well lol 😂 

Yes, I can totally picture it. So romantic!!

Absolutely - that's only fair!! Have you seen La La Land? I feel like it's sort of a bit similar to the Notebook - in a completely different way if that makes sense lol

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Yes, I can totally picture it. So romantic!!

Absolutely - that's only fair!! Have you seen La La Land? I feel like it's sort of a bit similar to the Notebook - in a completely different way if that makes sense lol

I’ve not seen it but I will watch it when I get the chance to…thank you!

• Digital Mentor
On 9/19/2023 at 11:06 AM, Olivia05 said:

I’ve not seen it but I will watch it when I get the chance to…thank you!

No Problem. If you like you can let me know what you think once you've watched it 😃

Staff-Account.png

13 minutes ago, Aurora said:

No Problem. If you like you can let me know what you think once you've watched it 😃

Ofc just gotta watch it first lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2023 at 6:05 AM, Aurora said:

@Aurora so umm he broke up with me so I probably won’t be watching them anytime soon

• Digital Mentor
16 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

@Aurora so umm he broke up with me so I probably won’t be watching them anytime soon

Oh no @Olivia05, I'm so sorry to hear that 😢. How are you doing? Sending hugs

Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Aurora said:

Oh no @Olivia05, I'm so sorry to hear that 😢. How are you doing? Sending hugs

Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

I’m better (he broke up with me on Friday) but I have to see him today…I think it’s funny because everyone’s saying how I should look my best and show him what he’s never getting back lol…but yeah I’m better than I’ve been this weekend…

• Digital Mentor
4 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

I’m better (he broke up with me on Friday) but I have to see him today…I think it’s funny because everyone’s saying how I should look my best and show him what he’s never getting back lol…but yeah I’m better than I’ve been this weekend…

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. Breakups are tough and it's OK to feel upset. I think they can also knock our confidence a little. Maybe that's why your friends are saying you should look your best. What do you think? Don't feel you have to though. Will your friends be with you when you see him? If you can, make sure you've got support around you! 

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Aurora said:

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. Breakups are tough and it's OK to feel upset. I think they can also knock our confidence a little. Maybe that's why your friends are saying you should look your best. What do you think? Don't feel you have to though. Will your friends be with you when you see him? If you can, make sure you've got support around you! 

Hopefully they’ll be with me or at least someone…yeah maybe that’s why they’re saying to look my best. My mom is also saying it as well. But I mean he said that if he could go back in time and change it he would and I mean I wouldn’t stop him but also if we didn’t break up I don’t think I would’ve started to find myself a bit. Like self love and what not (that’s the reason he broke up with me btw because I didn’t have any self preservation or love)

• Digital Mentor
4 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Hopefully they’ll be with me or at least someone…yeah maybe that’s why they’re saying to look my best. My mom is also saying it as well. But I mean he said that if he could go back in time and change it he would and I mean I wouldn’t stop him but also if we didn’t break up I don’t think I would’ve started to find myself a bit. Like self love and what not (that’s the reason he broke up with me btw because I didn’t have any self preservation or love)

That's interesting that he said that. Do you agree with him? It sounds like that is something you're working on right now. Is that right? I think that's a really good way of looking at it - maybe this breakup is actually an opportunity to take care of yourself and focus on yourself. 

Staff-Account.png

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Hi @Olivia05, I just wanted to check in with you and see how you are doing?  

Hey @Aurora I’m doing ok right now. I just woke up and my neck is hurting a lot lol so that’s great. School wise I’m fine I guess. How are you?

• Digital Mentor
3 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Hey @Aurora I’m doing ok right now. I just woke up and my neck is hurting a lot lol so that’s great. School wise I’m fine I guess. How are you?

Oh no, did you sleep awkwardly do you think? I hope it feels better soon. I'm glad to hear you're doing OK and school is fine, too. How are things with your ex? 

I'm good thank you - thanks so much for asking. Although I do feel a bit tired 😴 . Some strange noise woke me up in the middle of the night and then it took me a while to get back to sleep as I was trying to figure out what it was (I never did 🤷‍♀️)

Staff-Account.png

49 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Oh no, did you sleep awkwardly do you think? I hope it feels better soon. I'm glad to hear you're doing OK and school is fine, too. How are things with your ex? 

I'm good thank you - thanks so much for asking. Although I do feel a bit tired 😴 . Some strange noise woke me up in the middle of the night and then it took me a while to get back to sleep as I was trying to figure out what it was (I never did 🤷‍♀️)

Lol that happened to me last night as well. I just accepted my fate and turned back to sleep

• Digital Mentor
6 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Lol that happened to me last night as well. I just accepted my fate and turned back to sleep

That's a good strategy!! I like it 

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Aurora said:

That's a good strategy!! I like it 

Lol I was also very tired and needed sleep because I actually had to wake up this morning 

sleepy kitten GIF

• Digital Mentor
On 10/24/2023 at 11:40 AM, Olivia05 said:

Lol I was also very tired and needed sleep because I actually had to wake up this morning 

sleepy kitten GIF

Lol, this is just the cutest thing ❤️

Staff-Account.png