Made online colouring collages for the DTL staff, ๐Ÿ™‚

Megs- ย  ย 

@Blondieย @Tokyoย @Duckieย @Auroraย @Harperย @Catsupย 

they arenโ€™t the best but I was bored so ya I thought Iโ€™d make these ๐Ÿ˜ I checked ur profiles to see what your favourite colour was so I think youโ€™ll like it, if not then sorreyyyy

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

๐Ÿ˜›โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚

• Yaaas 1
  • Thanks 1

• Digital Mentor

@Megs-ย Thanks so much. I love it!! And do you know what, out of all the ones you did, the one you did for me really is my favouriteย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I love the patterns and the colours. Turquoise is my favourite colour ever (I have loads of turquoise clothes and things at home) and I like all the blue colour shades. Thanks again - I really appreciate the effort you've put into this.ย 

Staff-Account.png

17 minutes ago, Aurora said:

@Megs-ย Thanks so much. I love it!! And do you know what, out of all the ones you did, the one you did for me really is my favouriteย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I love the patterns and the colours. Turquoise is my favourite colour ever (I have loads of turquoise clothes and things at home) and I like all the blue colour shades. Thanks again - I really appreciate the effort you've put into this.ย 

Awh Iโ€™m glad you like it ๐Ÿ™‚

• Thanks 1

• Digital Mentor
11 hours ago, Megs- said:

@Blondieย @Tokyoย @Duckieย @Auroraย @Harperย @Catsupย 

they arenโ€™t the best but I was bored so ya I thought Iโ€™d make these ๐Ÿ˜ I checked ur profiles to see what your favourite colour was so I think youโ€™ll like it, if not then sorreyyyy

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

๐Ÿ˜›โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚

I love itย ๐Ÿคฉ

Thank you SOOOO much! I kinda want this on my page! So kind of you to think of us, @Megs-

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Duckie said:

I love itย ๐Ÿคฉ

Thank you SOOOO much! I kinda want this on my page! So kind of you to think of us, @Megs-

Awh maybe ask if you can ๐Ÿ˜

Just now, Blondie said:

@Megs-ย this is lovely - thank you! I love purple!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Mhm I guessed ๐Ÿ˜›โ€ฆ. Only joking I checked ur profile and saw โ€˜purpleโ€™ as your favourite colour so I made it for you ๐Ÿ™‚

• Thanks 1

Just now, Tokyo said:

Yea, I love it! I l also like the color palette. Well appreciated๐Ÿ˜Š

well done win GIF

No worries, just didnโ€™t want you to be left out and wanted you to see it ๐Ÿ™‚! Hope youโ€™re well?๐Ÿ™‚

2 hours ago, Megs- said:

No worries, just didnโ€™t want you to be left out and wanted you to see it ๐Ÿ™‚! Hope youโ€™re well?๐Ÿ™‚

Yup, I am. Thank you! Been so very busy these past few weeks but all good. Hope you are too!

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Tokyo said:

Yup, I am. Thank you! Been so very busy these past few weeks but all good. Hope you are too!

Iโ€™m tokay thank you; just trying to sleep haha ๐Ÿ˜†ย 

1 minute ago, Harper said:

Love this, thank you @Megs-!

No worries ๐Ÿ™‚ hope youโ€™re well โฃ๏ธ

I love mine! And how the green looks like grass or snakes, or some sort of jungle thing.ย  Thank you -Megsย ๐Ÿ™‚

loop 3d GIF by Pi-Slices

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Catsup said:

I love mine! And how the green looks like grass or snakes, or some sort of jungle thing.ย  Thank you -Megsย ๐Ÿ™‚

loop 3d GIF by Pi-Slices

No worries, are the colours alright? I saw you like green so thought Iโ€™d make you a green design ๐Ÿ™‚

Just now, Megs- said:

No worries, are the colours alright? I saw you like green so thought Iโ€™d make you a green design ๐Ÿ™‚

I LOVE the colors! I also like both grass and snakes so I thought it was really coolย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Catsup said:

I LOVE the colors! I also like both grass and snakes so I thought it was really coolย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yay ๐Ÿ˜ƒย