✨ August achievements ✨

Megs-    

Aurora
This post was recognized by Aurora!

"That's a great idea"

Megs- was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 20 points.

Hey hey everyone! How has August been for you? I can't believe it's almost September!! Almost Halloween 🎃 

i haven’t seen this yet on DTL boards so I thought it would be nice to look back on in like a months time when I’ll post this again, on the achievements and good things you feel like you have achieved! It can be anything, literally anything! That you feel like you’ve done well in, or yeah! It would be nice to hear your answers to the question: what have you done this month that made you proud? Every achievement counts - you are entitled to feeling proud of yourselves, no matter how big or small the achievement is! 

Here are my achievements for this month, ( August ):

• been looking after myself more, ( sometimes I feel bad in myself so i don’t always do that ). But majority of the time, I tend to do something to look after myself!
  • I applied for a job, which I got! But quit due to health reasons.
  • finally got a diagnosis, of C-PTSD! ( it’s a huge thing for me)!
  • Being able to help others, especially those who have been through similar experiences like I have, it warms my heart helping others.
  • Going to sleep early, ( like my first one, sometimes I feel bad ( mentally) so I might not exactly go to sleep early). Just tend to follow how I feel!
  • Being able to buy myself some nice things, always a bonus 🙂.

Cant think of anything else that’s positive of a achievement, but I’d love to hear what you feel that you’ve achieved this month, much love to you all!

@-Aussie- @Emberfrost12 @_Jasper_ @Aurora @Blondie @Jodiealice3123  @Luie @Tokyo @TinyDinos @Coyotea @Duckie ah I can’t think of anyone else to tag haha!! If you have anyone else that you would like to tag, then feel free, 🙂❤️

Edited by Megs-
Silly me forgot to add ‘it’s almost September, means one thing.. Halloween 🎃’ 🙂😂
  • Like 1
  • Yaaas 3

• Digital Mentor
14 hours ago, Megs- said:

Hey hey everyone! How has August been for you? I can't believe it's almost September!! Almost Halloween 🎃 

i haven’t seen this yet on DTL boards so I thought it would be nice to look back on in like a months time when I’ll post this again, on the achievements and good things you feel like you have achieved! It can be anything, literally anything! That you feel like you’ve done well in, or yeah! It would be nice to hear your answers to the question: what have you done this month that made you proud? Every achievement counts - you are entitled to feeling proud of yourselves, no matter how big or small the achievement is! 

• been looking after myself more, ( sometimes I feel bad in myself so i don’t always do that ). But majority of the time, I tend to do something to look after myself!
  • Being able to help others, especially those who have been through similar experiences like I have, it warms my heart helping others.
  • Going to sleep early, ( like my first one, sometimes I feel bad ( mentally) so I might not exactly go to sleep early). Just tend to follow how I feel!

Cant think of anything else that’s positive of a achievement, but I’d love to hear what you feel that you’ve achieved this month, much love to you all!

@-Aussie- @Emberfrost12 @_Jasper_ @Aurora @Blondie @Jodiealice3123  @Luie @Tokyo @TinyDinos @Coyotea @Duckie ah I can’t think of anyone else to tag haha!! If you have anyone else that you would like to tag, then feel free, 🙂❤️

What a lovely idea. Thank you very much tagging me @Megs-! First of all I would like to start off by saying - wow, look at everything you've achieved this month. That's amazing  🥰 How did it feel to think back and list all the things you've managed to do this month? 

I will need a bit of time to think of my achievements and I will get back to you soon. 

Staff-Account.png

54 minutes ago, Aurora said:

What a lovely idea. Thank you very much tagging me @Megs-! First of all I would like to start off by saying - wow, look at everything you've achieved this month. That's amazing  🥰 How did it feel to think back and list all the things you've managed to do this month? 

I will need a bit of time to think of my achievements and I will get back to you soon. 

It feels good knowing what I have achieved, especially when I feel like I fail at everything! So it feels great 🙂! Awh no worries, take your time 🙂

16 hours ago, Megs- said:

Those are amazing achievements and I am really happy for you! It sounds like you're really making strides in your health and self care, along with being the kind and helpful person you are. I really like that you posted this on here.  :)

My August achievements actually involve some self-care too:

• I've started going on walks outside more often
  • I got creative again, with a bit of art and writing
  • The rest is about the same (but every small step forward is a success!)
  • Yaaas 1

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Catsup said:

Those are amazing achievements and I am really happy for you! It sounds like you're really making strides in your health and self care, along with being the kind and helpful person you are. I really like that you posted this on here.  :)

My August achievements actually involve some self-care too:

• I've started going on walks outside more often
  • I got creative again, with a bit of art and writing
  • The rest is about the same (but every small step forward is a success!)

Awh thanks, Catsup! Those achievements are really positive, I’m so happy for you, and of course I’m proud of you 🙂

• Thanks 1

• Digital Mentor

Sorry for the delay but here are my August achievements: 

• I've started running again (this was right at the end of August but I feel it should still count) 
  • I've been setting time aside to read again. I love reading but I've been so busy recently that I haven't read a book in ages. It feels really good to be reading again
  • I caught a spider and carried it outside (in a glass I should add) - I have a fear of spiders so this feels like a big step
  • I feel like time is just flying by so I've become better at having little breaks throughout the day, where I stop what I'm doing and just spend a few minutes, taking everything in. I feel like this helps to slow things down 
  • Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Aurora said:

Sorry for the delay but here are my August achievements: 

• I've started running again (this was right at the end of August but I feel it should still count) 
  • I've been setting time aside to read again. I love reading but I've been so busy recently that I haven't read a book in ages. It feels really good to be reading again
  • I caught a spider and carried it outside (in a glass I should add) - I have a fear of spiders so this feels like a big step
  • I feel like time is just flying by so I've become better at having little breaks throughout the day, where I stop what I'm doing and just spend a few minutes, taking everything in. I feel like this helps to slow things down 

Such positive things, very proud 🙂. Ah yeah, I hate spiders!! Oof well done you, I’ve never once put it in a glass, I let others deal with it- ❣️

• Digital Mentor
9 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Such positive things, very proud 🙂. Ah yeah, I hate spiders!! Oof well done you, I’ve never once put it in a glass, I let others deal with it- ❣️

Haha, that's what I usually do. But no one was there so I thought I would be brave and do it myself this time. It wasn't as bad as I thought. The emptying out of the spider was the tricky bit as I wasn't quite sure if it had gone. 

Thank you!

Staff-Account.png

8 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Haha, that's what I usually do. But no one was there so I thought I would be brave and do it myself this time. It wasn't as bad as I thought. The emptying out of the spider was the tricky bit as I wasn't quite sure if it had gone. 

Thank you!

Oh you’re braver than me lol 😂 

• Haha 1