This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm

My mental health is trash right now

Finn_ ย  ย 

recently I have been hearing voices, I know that is weird but I have always heard them, they go and come back when I am really low and I think that the idea of school and trying to keep everyone happy keeps them alive but I can't help it that is just who I am. The voices recently have been talking about my body and that hit me hard because I was know as the skinny friend so I ate and became bloated then I would only eat a little bit of dinner (to not worry my family). The voices make me have a HUGE headache, and ironically the voices (how I have nicknamed them the ones who shall not be named,don't ask why) are talking while writing. This is SO much funย listening to them make fun of me.

ย  ย (P.S, This is the quickest the voices have been back I usually get a 2 year break.)ย 

• Digital Mentor
3 hours ago, Finn_ said:

recently I have been hearing voices, I know that is weird but I have always heard them, they go and come back when I am really low and I think that the idea of school and trying to keep everyone happy keeps them alive but I can't help it that is just who I am. The voices recently have been talking about my body and that hit me hard because I was know as the skinny friend so I ate and became bloated then I would only eat a little bit of dinner (to not worry my family). The voices make me have a HUGE headache, and ironically the voices (how I have nicknamed them the ones who shall not be named,don't ask why) are talking while writing. This is SO much funย listening to them make fun of me.

ย  ย (P.S, This is the quickest the voices have been back I usually get a 2 year break.)ย 

Hi there, thanks for letting us know what's been going on for you. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this right now. From what you've been telling me it sounds like you have been hearing voices throughout your life and you tend to hear them when you are feeling stressed or really low.ย  You often go through long periods of not hearing them at all but this time they came back really quickly and the things they've been saying to you have been distressing to hear. Is that right?

Is it OK if I ask you a few more questions around the voices you've been hearing? If you prefer we can also talk about this on confidential support if you would prefer to talk about it more privately? Whatever works best for you.

Do you mind me asking, if you have told anyone else about your voices? Also, do you know if anything triggered them coming back? You mentioned that they voices make fun of you - has this always been the case or is that new? Are you comfortable sharing some of the things the voices have been saying to you? Don't feel you have to, only if you are comfortable to.ย 

I can imagine that this must be really stressful for you and I wanted to let you know, that we are here for you and we can support you with this.ย 

Staff-Account.png

Yes you are right, and yes I have told my parents but they didn't do anything, have no idea why the keep coming back,it was uncommon for them to make fun of my for a while I could only hear mummers for years, the voices will say "lose some weight fatty" very aggressive, "your to skinny put on some weight",last year they would say " you was of space make yourself useful, your useless no one loves you,your being over dramatic stop crying" things like that.ย  ย 

• Hug 2

6 minutes ago, Finn_ said:

Yes you are right, and yes I have told my parents but they didn't do anything, have no idea why the keep coming back,it was uncommon for them to make fun of my for a while I could only hear mummers for years, the voices will say "lose some weight fatty" very aggressive, "your to skinny put on some weight",last year they would say " you was of space make yourself useful, your useless no one loves you,your being over dramatic stop crying" things like that.ย  ย 

Iโ€™m so sorry, Finn that you are dealing with this. Weโ€™re here for you, hugs if accepted โค๏ธ

hugs are acceptedย ๐Ÿ™‚

Hugs GIF by Chippy the Dog

thank you

Thatโ€™s Oki ๐Ÿ˜‡

23 hours ago, Finn_ said:

Ah, that has to suck. Is there anything you find helpful in blocking them out or arguing with them?

On 8/22/2023 at 5:50 PM, Finn_ said:

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that your parents didn't do anything. I'm wondering, if you told them now, what would you hope they would do to help you? Also, I'm wondering, do you know what I mean when I say that everyone has an internal voice? If so, what do you think the difference is between that and the voices?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, catgal05 said:

Overthinking things ๐Ÿ˜”

Whatโ€™s wrongย 

Oh just different things going around in lifeย 

1 minute ago, catgal05 said:

Oh just different things going around in lifeย 

Iโ€™m happy for you to vent if you need to. Iโ€™ll do my best to support you โค๏ธ

• Like 1

Thanks, just wish I could change things sometimesย 

3 minutes ago, catgal05 said:

Thanks, just wish I could change things sometimesย 

Aw bless you. Do you think talking to Support mentors on CS would help maybe? Of course, like I said in my previous comment, Iโ€™m here mainly all day today unless I go quiet which means Iโ€™ve fallen asleep ๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ

• Like 1

Yeah I think I can , no worries if you fall asleep try and get some rest to help your pain

• Hug 1

8 hours ago, catgal05 said:

Yeah I think I can , no worries if you fall asleep try and get some rest to help your pain

Hey sorry for not replying, been a shitty day for me. Howโ€™re you now? โค๏ธ

• Hug 1

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

Hey sorry for not replying, been a shitty day for me. Howโ€™re you now? โค๏ธ

Hey , it's okayย 

Oh , everything alright?

I'm okay just feel a little tiredย 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm

Click this notice to reveal the content.
2 minutes ago, catgal05 said:

Hey , it's okayย 

Oh , everything alright?

I'm okay just feel a little tiredย 

Aw, maybe try watching your fav tv show? Or movie and try settling down for the night? You could also do some colouring? As, I know for me colouring settles me down enough to be able to sleep, ( of course, not always.) what usually helps when you feel tired? Oh, Iโ€™m just going through a really hard time right now and struggling with acts of what I do to get help those intrusive thoughts, but Iโ€™m okay! Huggies ๐Ÿซ‚โค๏ธ!

ย 

• Hug 1

Just now, Megs- said:

Aw, maybe try watching your fav tv show? Or movie and try settling down for the night? You could also do some colouring? As, I know for me colouring settles me down enough to be able to sleep, ( of course, not always.) what usually helps when you feel tired? Oh, Iโ€™m just going through a really hard time right now and struggling with acts of what I do to get help those intrusive thoughts, but Iโ€™m okay! Huggies ๐Ÿซ‚โค๏ธ!

Aww hugs tooย ย 

2 minutes ago, catgal05 said:

Aww hugs tooย ย 

Massive hugs ๐Ÿซ‚ย 

Cat Love GIF by My Girly Unicorn

• Hug 1

Just now, catgal05 said:

How are you today ?ย @Megs-

Iโ€™m okay, ( ish ), you?ย 

• Hug 1

ร—
ร—