Huxley Β  Β 

Sigh...Β 

I dont exactly know what im looking for in this post. I know i haven't posted in a while lifes been busy and it's been a shitshow. A lot of the time ive been off i guess my mental health took a turn and not a good one. I know maybe i should have put this in confidential support but i kinda really like when i hear from all of you. when i say some of the days were bad i mean they were very hard to get through, i would just lay around thinking which is a terrible thing for me to do because when im alone with my thoughts it gets bad fast. Umm i guess what im trying to say is that i feel worthless everyone sees me as this good powerful girl when really its just a wall between people and my feelings. Every time something happens to me i want to talk about it and fix it but i shut down and i automatically put up the wall... I dont think theres a very clear message in all this crap. Well i guess thats a life update thats not all positive!Β πŸ˜…

• Digital Mentor
5 hours ago, Huxley said:

Sigh...Β 

I dont exactly know what im looking for in this post. I know i haven't posted in a while lifes been busy and it's been a shitshow. A lot of the time ive been off i guess my mental health took a turn and not a good one. I know maybe i should have put this in confidential support but i kinda really like when i hear from all of you. when i say some of the days were bad i mean they were very hard to get through, i would just lay around thinking which is a terrible thing for me to do because when im alone with my thoughts it gets bad fast. Umm i guess what im trying to say is that i feel worthless everyone sees me as this good powerful girl when really its just a wall between people and my feelings. Every time something happens to me i want to talk about it and fix it but i shut down and i automatically put up the wall... I dont think theres a very clear message in all this crap. Well i guess thats a life update thats not all positive!Β πŸ˜…

Hi @Huxley, it's lovely to hear from you again. Although I am sorry to hear that you haven't been doing so well. You mentioned that you would like to get some community input so I won't say very much right now and wait until a few others have replied first. The reason for this is, that I've noticed that other users often hold off replying if they can see that one of us support mentors is already giving advice. I hope that's Ok with you. If you would like to talk to one of the support mentors straight away then please do send us a confidential support request.Β 

I did want to check in with you though and make sure that you are feeling safe right now? I get the impression that you are but I wanted to check as you said that when you are alone with your thoughts it gets bad fast and I wasn't sure how bad it gets. It's OK to say if you are not feeling safe right now - this will help us to support you in the best possible way. We're here for you.Β 

• Sad 1

Staff-Account.png

On 8/21/2023 at 9:30 PM, Huxley said:

Sigh...Β 

Hey. Huxley. Welcome back.

I'm sorry to hear that your mental health has taken a negative turn. In what way do your thoughts get bad? Like, is it a matter of judging yourself, feeling anxious about stuff, thinking about anything you messed up, or something else?

It has to be hard with that wall up. Do you want to talk about the things you 'want to talk about and fix'?

• Digital Mentor

Hi @Huxley, I just wanted to check in with you and see how you are doing? We are here for you if you would like to talk to someone.Β 

Staff-Account.png