Update: My departure from the community

Monsoon    

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all well :)

As you know, I will be leaving the community. I originally told you a couple of months ago that I would be finishing at the end of July but then changed this to the end of August, and this is still the case. My last day on the community will be Wednesday 23rd August. It has been absolutely wonderful supporting you all throughout the many years I've been a support mentor here. I wish you all the best. You have an amazing team of support mentors here to turn to. Take care and good luck with everything. 

Over and out,

- Monsoon

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Sad 5

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Good luck, Monsoon! You’ll be deeply missed. Hope your new future is amazing, filled with love and joy. You have been absolutely incredible, for the support you’ve given us all. I wish you nothing but success in what you plan to do next. Will miss you deeply, sending love ❤️ 

Thank U GIF by Bells and Wishes

23 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey everyone,

As you know, I will be leaving the community. I originally told you a couple of months ago that I would be finishing at the end of July but then changed this to the end of August, and this is still the case. My last day on the community will be Wednesday 26th August. It has been absolutely wonderful supporting you all throughout the many years I've been a support mentor here. I wish you all the best. You have an amazing team of support mentors here to turn to. Take care and good luck with everything. 

Over and out,

- Monsoon

Well…farewell. I’m gonna miss you. 

• Ditch the Label Staff
On 8/19/2023 at 9:11 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey everyone,

As you know, I will be leaving the community. I originally told you a couple of months ago that I would be finishing at the end of July but then changed this to the end of August, and this is still the case. My last day on the community will be Wednesday 23rd August. It has been absolutely wonderful supporting you all throughout the many years I've been a support mentor here. I wish you all the best. You have an amazing team of support mentors here to turn to. Take care and good luck with everything. 

Over and out,

- Monsoon

Thank you for everything @Monsoon

Tom And Jerry Thank You GIF by Max

Staff-Account.png

On 8/19/2023 at 2:11 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey everyone,

Over and out,

- Monsoon

Bye, Monsoon!

It is so weird to think about the fact I'll never hear from you again :(

Hey everyone. Today is my last day. I just want to say that it has been lovely working with you all and it was a honour to support you all over the years. Take care and best of luck for the future.

Also, @Emberfrost12, thank you for your kind words. I hope you have found the support helpful. You have a great team of support mentors here to help you in future :). I wish you well!

• Hug 2

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ditch the Label Staff

We love you @Monsoon! Thank you for everything you have brought to our community and the people here. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you and we'll all miss you!

- Harper 😪

• Sad 2

Staff-Account.png

• 3 months later...

I know I’m late to this lol, but thank you so so so much Monsoon for all the support you’ve given this community. It pains to see such a memorable face and big part of this community leave, but all good things have to end eventually and you have a life beyond DTL. Thank you and I wish you a Merry Christmas 

• Like 1