This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Violence

oh life has no good outcome for me:(

3va.eh    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Violence

Click this notice to reveal the content.

hi everyone,

Recently my divorced parents asked me to make a desicion that isnt for a kid to choose with whom to stay.

They both really hate each other and say bad thing about eachother and i chose my dad just because his offers were more up to my standards.

but ive heard so mutch since than and multiple side to storys that i dont know whom is good or right or who is bad or wrong.

Im losing my head and honestly i dont see a drive in life anymore, all the lies and rumours got me all up in my head.

I in the past have already struggled with mental issues even almost Su@c!d3, but im just not made for it.

like i dont even know what to ask to yall anymore im so f@ck3d up in the head.

and i dont believe anyone anymore.

ig WWYD in my situation.

ik this one is a deep one and maybe for alot of people an unrelatable one, cause its not like normal parents fights this one includes ruining others lifes for their revenge/ pleasure.

im just unconcious about what to do im really stressed i think i can end up in an emergency room like this.

I dont wanna end up H@rm!ng Anymore.

even my musics impaired.

litteraly idk and im making this longer than it should be but i just dont know guys i need a vent

Hey @3va.eh

I really appreciate that you felt able to share this with us. It sounds like things are really challenging for you at home right now. I can see that this is hard for you to handle which is totally understandable. To then have to choose between your mother and father must be really difficult as well. I can see that you mentioned suicide, and I just want to check, are you feeling safe at the moment? I get the impression that you are, given that you mentioned how you’re just not made for it when you spoke of suicide. Anyway, I just want you to know that we are here for you. Once I know if you’re safe or not, we can then go from there. Just incase you need it, here is some safety information if you are in crisis: 

- A list of worldwide crisis lines: https://www.befrienders.org

- An app I can recommend: https://www.prevent-suicide.org.uk/find-help-now/stay-alive-app/ this has safety plans to make sure you don't harm yourself and you might find it useful

- Remember, you can also call the emergency services or tell someone you’re close to and trust that would be able to get you help straight away

Take care and speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e