I have a question for the staff here at DTL!

Megs-    

I know there was a chat here which went to hell but I was wondering if it would be ok if I made a club where you can join and would if I made a chat page etc i just want it to work. And I just feel bad that the other one didn’t work out. 

22 minutes ago, Megs- said:

I know there was a chat here which went to hell but I was wondering if it would be ok if I made a club where you can join and would if I made a chat page etc i just want it to work. And I just feel bad that the other one didn’t work out. 

Going off of my experience, I think it would be okay to make a club with a chat.

You can also make a private club, so people can request to join and make it so that only those people can see the posts in it, if you feel like you want to keep a bit more privacy or prevent random users (I know you've been having some trouble with weird people) from joining

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Going off of my experience, I think it would be okay to make a club with a chat.

You can also make a private club, so people can request to join and make it so that only those people can see the posts in it, if you feel like you want to keep a bit more privacy or prevent random users (I know you've been having some trouble with weird people) from joining

Ah thanks. Will do that

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

Ah thanks. Will do that

Glad I can help

(When I make comments like 'based on my experience', i swear I'm just trying to be helpful and it's not to go 'aha I have so much experience compared to you')

3 minutes ago, Harper said:

Sure!

Also, are we going to bring back diamond status or was that not working?

3 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Glad I can help

(When I make comments like 'based on my experience', i swear I'm just trying to be helpful and it's not to go 'aha I have so much experience compared to you')

It’s fine! Glad someone knows what you are  talking about!😌 As I don’t know a lot about DTL haha 😆 

Edited by Megs-

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

It’s fine! Glad someone knows what you are  talking about!😌 As I don’t know a lot about DTL haha 😆 

Hey, if you want, you should join the 'idea club'. It's for active members to help give feedback on new possibilities or updates (I think your friends on here should join too :) )

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

Hey, if you want, you should join the 'idea club'. It's for active members to help give feedback on new possibilities or updates (I think your friends on here should join too :) )

I asked to join!

• Like 1

Great!

Thanks for the help <3

Aaanyway I should probably stop hogging this computer (Even if it's only 8:30 and I'm one of three people in this building and no one is waiting on this computer). Talk to you later!

Aaanyway I should probably stop hogging this computer (Even if it's only 8:30 and I'm one of three people in this building and no one is waiting on this computer). Talk to you later!

Take care 

7 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Take care 

Kk i'm actually leaving now. Probably.

(This is the volunteer check-your-shifts computer. But i'm using it because internet :)  )

5 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Kk i'm actually leaving now. Probably.

(This is the volunteer check-your-shifts computer. But i'm using it because internet :)  )

Ah k!