This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Self-Harm

Morning/night routine checklist/diary, for Megan.

Megs-    

17 hours ago, Megs- said:

Today I have had a productive day. Had my physiotherapist appointment this morning, then went to the bank to put money in, then came home filled out some forms. Then went out to Primark and mum brought me some new fluffy pjs and a lion king oodie!! I’m so excited!

spacer.png

Hey Megs,

Thank you for sharing. It sounds like you had a lovely day and your new hoodie is brill! Have you worn it yet? 

• Thanks 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

8 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Megs,

Thank you for sharing. It sounds like you had a lovely day and your new hoodie is brill! Have you worn it yet? 

Not yet! Probs will wait for autumn to come around to wear it! 

Good point! However, with how cold it has been in the U.K. recently, you might need it sooner! 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

I have had it on all day :p! It’s been freezing and raining 

• Digital Mentor
On 8/4/2023 at 8:04 PM, Megs- said:

Today I have had a productive day. Had my physiotherapist appointment this morning, then went to the bank to put money in, then came home filled out some forms. Then went out to Primark and mum brought me some new fluffy pjs and a lion king oodie!! I’m so excited!

spacer.png

Love it! That looks so soft and comfy! I want one too!

Staff-Account.png

On 8/8/2023 at 12:53 PM, Duckie said:

Love it! That looks so soft and comfy! I want one too!

It cost £23 pounds! But was so worth it :)

Today I haven’t had much a of a productive day, I woke up at 2pm. I been in lots and lots of pain lately. I can hardly walk. My mental health isn’t great. I feel like shit. I’m just wanting to sleep but I’m in pain when I move so I can’t fall asleep 😭

• 3 weeks later...

I am so so proud of myself, I managed to have a shower and wash my hair and wash my face!! Im so proud of myself 🥺🙂. I feel so much better eek 

• Digital Mentor
12 hours ago, Megs- said:

I am so so proud of myself, I managed to have a shower and wash my hair and wash my face!! Im so proud of myself 🥺🙂. I feel so much better eek 

That's brilliant 😀!! What helped you to do all three things? It's so nice to hear that you feel so much better and you should be proud of yourself 🙂💪

Staff-Account.png

25 minutes ago, Aurora said:

That's brilliant 😀!! What helped you to do all three things? It's so nice to hear that you feel so much better and you should be proud of yourself 🙂💪

It’s a stupid reason why I ended up doing it but I felt my hair and it wasn’t notty but I definitely needed to wash it! So I washed my hair :)

• Digital Mentor
8 hours ago, Megs- said:

It’s a stupid reason why I ended up doing it but I felt my hair and it wasn’t notty but I definitely needed to wash it! So I washed my hair :)

Well done, @Megs-

It's so important to celebrate the little wins that keep us going. You've done really well. 

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

6 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Well done, @Megs-

It's so important to celebrate the little wins that keep us going. You've done really well. 

Thankyou amazing Duckie!! ❤️