To monsoon: messages from the community.

Megs- Β  Β 

Hi everyone,

Megs here. I know monsoon has been an incredible part of this lovely community and was here for anyone who asked for support. I was thinking maybe we could all leave a goodbye and say thank you for his amazing support. As, monsoon has helped me and serval others with their mental health and relationships etc.

to @Monsoon:

I would like to thank you for your amazing hard work and patience with supporting me through my battles. I have had my ups and downs and would like to thank you in helping me come out of my shell. You are an incredible and inspiring person, who I will always look back on and think remember what monsoon said. I will miss you so incredibly much, and I hope your next chapter is amazing! Whoever is ur next manager is so so lucky to have you! Stay safe monsoon, ( crying and typing!)

megs πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°

• Like 3
  • Yaaas 2

• Ditch the Label Staff

This is a wonderful ideaΒ @Megs-, thank you!Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

8 minutes ago, Harper said:

This is a wonderful ideaΒ @Megs-, thank you!Β 

thank you :-)

Thank you so much @MonsoonΒ for everything you’ve helped me through. Words cannot describe how much you mean to not only me, but everyone else in the community. I’ve cried, shouted, and worked through so many tough situations over the past several months and you’ve always helped. I’ll never forget the help you gave me, or the kind soul you are. You were the first mentor to talk with me one-on-one and I will always cherish how welcome you made me feel in this time where I had nobody. Thank you so much for everything. Lots of love for your next steps on your journey.

Best regards and wishes,

Dino <3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Will miss @MonsoonΒ so so much :(. Haven’t stopped crying 😒 

WAIT YOU’RE LEAVING???

Ahhh…I’m gonna miss you so much, you’ve been helping me for over a year and it’s always been really useful and caring. I’m really going to miss you and I hope that you enjoy wherever you’re going next

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

WAIT YOU’RE LEAVING???

Ahhh…I’m gonna miss you so much, you’ve been helping me for over a year and it’s always been really useful and caring. I’m really going to miss you and I hope that you enjoy wherever you’re going next

Thank you @Emberfrost12. Yeah, I am moving into another job with a different company. I have loved working here and it has been a pleasure supporting you. Thank you for your kind words :)Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

8 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Thank you @Emberfrost12. Yeah, I am moving into another job with a different company. I have loved working here and it has been a pleasure supporting you. Thank you for your kind words :)Β 

A similar job or different?

(Just being curious, you don't have to answer)

On 7/23/2023 at 7:49 PM, Emberfrost12 said:

A similar job or different?

(Just being curious, you don't have to answer)

Hey there,

Similar in some senses, but different in others. I will still be helping people with their challenges as it's something I'm very passionate about. Thank you for the question :)Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 3 weeks later...

I was away and just came back I did not know Monsoon was leaving. This is so sad we will miss you:(

• Like 1