Introducing Ditch the Label 3.0!

Harper    

• Ditch the Label Staff

We are thrilled to announce the launch of Ditch the Label 3.0!

Completely overhauled, Ditch the Label 3.0 utilises Web3 technology making it quicker and easier for you to find the expert advice and support you need. 

Our new platform reflects Ditch the Label’s new vibrant aesthetic and experience and brings an entire suite of new tools and features, including AI-powered search and personalisation, new accessibility tools, Zen Mode, community integration, plus a ton more. 

To celebrate the launch, we're gifting everyone the limited edition Ditch the Label 3.0 badge! Simply log out and log back in again to receive your badge. Available until the end of August.

DTL3.0-Badge-announcement.jpg

Read more about Ditch the Label 3.0 and experience it for yourself here.

• Like 3
  • Yaaas 2

Staff-Account.png

ah. i luv it! 

it looks neat. the only thing i want to say is that the highlight link option messes up the look of the website. otherwise i only have 1 thing to ask; how to turn on the dark mode? the contrast modes aint what i want

Screenshot_2023-07-20_at_8.43.20_PM.png?

• Ditch the Label Staff
19 minutes ago, A User said:

https://imgur.com/a/YrqZQUG

i cant read the profile text and everything seems so... weird? in certain places text is unreadable bc of the contrast that absolutely isn't vision friendly at all (see profile for more prolific example)

also there's probably a date error bc every post on the home page (when you scroll and see like the main post on each forum) it's dated dec 31 1969 which is usually attributed to internal error with time or smth i just thought id let u know

whats up with "follow blog 3" or follow blog 7?

does that have to do with anything???

i feel like i shouldn't be negatively commenting on this thread bc everyone else seems to be not doing so but there are problems with readability and i don't see why this is an improve? I'm probably gonna use the old light mode instead of the new one bc at least you can read stuff

Hey! We really appreciate the feedback! 

Bringing this to the attention of @Big E who can look into it further. 🙂

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 hour ago, LIVI0 said:

it looks neat. the only thing i want to say is that the highlight link option messes up the look of the website. otherwise i only have 1 thing to ask; how to turn on the dark mode? the contrast modes aint what i want

Thank you for the feedback! @Big E 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, LIVI0 said:

Thanks for the feedback. We will look into this. :)

oh yeah i kinda forgot that the main website exists but i rlly rlly like it and the option to zen mode and get rid of most of the annoying stuff and focus on text is a lot better for me ngl

lots of accessibility stuffs and i like it a lot! you dont find it on a ;lot of websites

It looks so great! Can’t wait to see the new changes still to come :)

• Digital Mentor

It looks sooo good! I love it 😀

Staff-Account.png

Looks cool, I'm just a little confused about how this works. Do I have to switch to this version or something and will the old version change at all?

On 7/29/2023 at 10:01 PM, Hawthorne11 said:

Looks cool, I'm just a little confused about how this works. Do I have to switch to this version or something and will the old version change at all?

Could you expand on this a bit please? Are you talking about ditchthelabel.org or the community? :) 

Will we be able to use the same account on both websites? If so, when will that happen

also, you guys forgot to remove the username thing at the back of the sign in- if you click as if to type in your username, you’ll see what I mean (on the main site)

Edited by Emberfrost12

• Ditch the Label Staff
9 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Will we be able to use the same account on both websites? If so, when will that happen

also, you guys forgot to remove the username thing at the back of the sign in- if you click as if to type in your username, you’ll see what I mean (on the main site)

@Big E is currently working with our developers on this and will update here once it's fixed, thanks for raising!

Staff-Account.png

• 3 weeks later...