This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Blood/Graphic Description, Death, Disordered Eating, Hate, Mental Illness, Other, Self-Harm, Suicide, Trauma, Heavy emotion, Sex, Sexual Assault & Rape

The Coyotea’s Den

Coyotea    

On 8/11/2024 at 3:44 PM, Coyotea said:

You do? That’s awesome! I’ve only really talked about it with my trainer. I had a really deep connection with my cat, she was my baby and she always came to my window and cuddled with me, brought me gifts (dead things) and came when I called her, she would do her little “mrrrrrrpt!” And her tail would quiver from the base up, she would climb on me and loved to be held like a baby, she also was super consistent with coming to lay on me when I had really bad period pain, pretty much as close as you can be with a cat, there wasn’t a lot for her to be protective of so I never saw her get angry to defend me. (You got the name right, her name was sushi) 

sorry for seeing this so late but I though I would still respond.

So by the sound of it from what I can tell it may have been your cat. I know I don't know the whole story but if she always came to your window and you saw the cat on your window I think it could have been her. Also normal Hell-hounds have red eyes so I don't think you saw a hell-hound but I do think you saw something like that. It gets a bit more difficult when you said that the cat had yellow eyes cause that can be many things. Most times from what  I know and what I have experienced if it has yellow eyes its not a hell-hound however it was close to who it saw as thier owner (you). Has it happened again? I don't remember what you experienced is called, I would need to look in my books but if you want to know tell me and I will look at it. 

(good to know I got her name right, I really didn't want to be wrong)

On 8/11/2024 at 3:44 PM, Coyotea said:

You do? That’s awesome! I’ve only really talked about it with my trainer. I had a really deep connection with my cat, she was my baby and she always came to my window and cuddled with me, brought me gifts (dead things) and came when I called her, she would do her little “mrrrrrrpt!” And her tail would quiver from the base up, she would climb on me and loved to be held like a baby, she also was super consistent with coming to lay on me when I had really bad period pain, pretty much as close as you can be with a cat, there wasn’t a lot for her to be protective of so I never saw her get angry to defend me. (You got the name right, her name was sushi) 

I'm sorry for seeing this so late, I did send something to this but it needs to be approved

• Like 1

My trainer is sure that tow kid from summer camp has a crush on me, which if it’s true, is incredibly awkward… seeing as I have a boyfriend but can’t say it out loud at the stables and if I can tell her because I don’t trust her. Idk if I should bring it up or not