This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Blood/Graphic Description, Death, Disordered Eating, Hate, Mental Illness, Other, Self-Harm, Suicide, Trauma, Heavy emotion, Sex, Sexual Assault & Rape

The Coyotea’s Den

Coyotea    

11 minutes ago, Coyotea said:

We don’t have a basement :’D

I’m at a weird cross roads because depending on the pants, if they’re baggy/loose then it triggers my sensory issues. 

Right. That's a possibility. I guess just wherever you have a chance to look like you're doing something else if someone walks in, and where you'll notice they walk in

Oop, that sucks.

1 minute ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Right. That's a possibility. I guess just wherever you have a chance to look like you're doing something else if someone walks in, and where you'll notice they walk in

Oop, that sucks.

Yeah- the only thing is our floors are all stone/hard so ouch and I’d go outside but I’d rather not trot around on all fours when they’re chicken and sheep poop everywhere lmao 

This might be a bit morbid but I do want to have some bones from my theriotypes

2 hours ago, Coyotea said:

Yeah- the only thing is our floors are all stone/hard so ouch and I’d go outside but I’d rather not trot around on all fours when they’re chicken and sheep poop everywhere lmao 

That’s what gloves are for lmao

1 hour ago, Coyotea said:

That’s fair, i think

1 minute ago, Emberfrost12 said:

That’s what gloves are for lmao

That or you put all the skateboarding pads on. Kneepads and wrist braces and the like

1 hour ago, Coyotea said:

What are your theriotypes?

12 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

That or you put all the skateboarding pads on. Kneepads and wrist braces and the like

The only gloves we have are riding gloves, which we’d rather not use for quads.

23 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Great question, are you prepared for an infodump?

I’m very complicated.

On 2/23/2024 at 4:11 PM, Emberfrost12 said:

Spoiler

The theriotypes I have/am and the way i experience therianthropy are both the entirety as kind of a blanket/umbrella, like it’s a mix of all of (insert clade here) while also each theriotype feeling like it’s own individual/separate identity? Like, I’m all foxes. But, I could also just say that I’m a red fox, or a marble or silver or…(the list goes on you get the point.) depending on what feels…idk..most prominent? or even if it’s not whatever is most prominent at the time. Does any of this make sense? Like, (just using canines as an example) I’m a canine Cladotherian, but I’m a wolf, I’m a coyote, I’m a dhole, I’m a domesticated dog, etc etc. it’s not always super vague or all encompassing?..amd Like it can be both- (by both i mean the whole “vague blanket and it’sown individual theriotype) simultaneously.. I don’t know how else to describe it. This is very confusing and I don’t even know if I explained it well but yeahh. And it’s not exactly…alll of them anyway-? Like not every single dog breed for example, like. I am not a pug lol, I know I’m not. There was a word someone suggested I use to add to the label Cladotherian but I can’t remember it.

Theriotypes: Canines/Wolf/wolves. Fox(es), Felines/cats(wild and domestic), Horse, Deer, questioning Seal, questioning Thylacine, questioning Fossa, questioning possum, questioning some kind of raptor like Dino. +others

Note: I’m polytherian/kin and Cladotherian, and I didn’t list all of them, so, if it’s not on here and you ask “are you a ___kin/therian?” I’ll tell you :3 or if I go “oh! Another ___ !” and it’s not on here that’s why (my experience is pretty complicated I’ll put a ramble about it in the “about” section soon. Which is also why I put “+others” as a way to include the rest! ) 

kintype(s): Questionig Selkiekin and Kitsunekin, Wingedkin.

Here’s an info dump about my alterhumanity and theriotypes and kintypes 

• Digital Mentor

That's so cool @Coyotea thanks a ton for sharing your experience with therianthropy. It sounds like you have a complex and nuanced understanding of your identities. The way you describe it as a blend of different theriotypes within a broader category like canines or felines, while also recognizing each individual identity within that category, makes a lot of sense to me. That's all I wanted to say 😃 Hope you're well! 

Staff-Account.png

9 hours ago, Luie said:

That's so cool @Coyotea thanks a ton for sharing your experience with therianthropy. It sounds like you have a complex and nuanced understanding of your identities. The way you describe it as a blend of different theriotypes within a broader category like canines or felines, while also recognizing each individual identity within that category, makes a lot of sense to me. That's all I wanted to say 😃 Hope you're well! 

Thanks! It’s definitely a unique experience!

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Heavy emotion, Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.

To be completely honest, most of the time I think it would just be better if I were six-feet-under. I don’t have anything to offer the world, I’m not a good person and I know that. I’m a failure, and I’m not doing anything but wasting food by consuming it and I hurt everyone I’m around. What the hell is even the point?

• Digital Mentor

8 hours ago, Coyotea said:

To be completely honest, most of the time I think it would just be better if I were six-feet-under. I don’t have anything to offer the world, I’m not a good person and I know that. I’m a failure, and I’m not doing anything but wasting food by consuming it and I hurt everyone I’m around. What the hell is even the point?

HI @Coyotea thank you for sharing those thoughts with us. I'm glad you can be so open with us here. Would you say that these are general thoughts you are having or have you made plans to take your own life? The reason why I am asking this is because we genuinely care about you here and we want to make sure that you are safe. 

I am worried about you but I think I can also understand where these thoughts might be coming from. From everything you've been telling us I get the impression that you've been through a lot and that your parents in particular have not only been very critical of you but also aren't providing you with the safe and loving home environment you deserve. When we grow up in such an environment it is natural that we start viewing ourselves in a negative light and we start to believe some of the things we've been told, even though they are not true. For example, you strike me as highly intelligent, very articulate and very sensitive but I am not sure that this is something your parents have told you and that these are traits you recognise in yourself. Do you mind me asking, how often do you get positive feedback from your family? 

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

HI @Coyotea thank you for sharing those thoughts with us. I'm glad you can be so open with us here. Would you say that these are general thoughts you are having or have you made plans to take your own life? The reason why I am asking this is because we genuinely care about you here and we want to make sure that you are safe. 

I am worried about you but I think I can also understand where these thoughts might be coming from. From everything you've been telling us I get the impression that you've been through a lot and that your parents in particular have not only been very critical of you but also aren't providing you with the safe and loving home environment you deserve. When we grow up in such an environment it is natural that we start viewing ourselves in a negative light and we start to believe some of the things we've been told, even though they are not true. For example, you strike me as highly intelligent, very articulate and very sensitive but I am not sure that this is something your parents have told you and that these are traits you recognise in yourself. Do you mind me asking, how often do you get positive feedback from your family? 

I don’t remember the last time I got post it I’ve feedback from them 

Hehe

im always changing pfps 

gotta keep people on their toes 

edit: no I’m actually just very indecisive 

Edited by Coyotea

On 2/23/2024 at 2:20 PM, Coyotea said:

The only gloves we have are riding gloves, which we’d rather not use for quads.

Oop

On 2/24/2024 at 5:34 PM, Coyotea said:
  Hide contents

The theriotypes I have/am and the way i experience therianthropy are both the entirety as kind of a blanket/umbrella, like it’s a mix of all of (insert clade here) while also each theriotype feeling like it’s own individual/separate identity? Like, I’m all foxes. But, I could also just say that I’m a red fox, or a marble or silver or…(the list goes on you get the point.) depending on what feels…idk..most prominent? or even if it’s not whatever is most prominent at the time. Does any of this make sense? Like, (just using canines as an example) I’m a canine Cladotherian, but I’m a wolf, I’m a coyote, I’m a dhole, I’m a domesticated dog, etc etc. it’s not always super vague or all encompassing?..amd Like it can be both- (by both i mean the whole “vague blanket and it’sown individual theriotype) simultaneously.. I don’t know how else to describe it. This is very confusing and I don’t even know if I explained it well but yeahh. And it’s not exactly…alll of them anyway-? Like not every single dog breed for example, like. I am not a pug lol, I know I’m not. There was a word someone suggested I use to add to the label Cladotherian but I can’t remember it.

Theriotypes: Canines/Wolf/wolves. Fox(es), Felines/cats(wild and domestic), Horse, Deer, questioning Seal, questioning Thylacine, questioning Fossa, questioning possum, questioning some kind of raptor like Dino. +others

Note: I’m polytherian/kin and Cladotherian, and I didn’t list all of them, so, if it’s not on here and you ask “are you a ___kin/therian?” I’ll tell you :3 or if I go “oh! Another ___ !” and it’s not on here that’s why (my experience is pretty complicated I’ll put a ramble about it in the “about” section soon. Which is also why I put “+others” as a way to include the rest! ) 

kintype(s): Questionig Selkiekin and Kitsunekin, Wingedkin.

Here’s an info dump about my alterhumanity and theriotypes and kintypes 

Ooh cool. I'm not suuuper well versed in therianthropy, but most of that makes sense to me. So like, you are to your theriotypes as a genderfluid person is to gender?

16 hours ago, Coyotea said:

Yeah....no. Definitely not. You seem like a good person to me, and you aren't wasting resources. And if you're feeling serious about this....wait at least a month to decide

• Digital Mentor

6 hours ago, Coyotea said:

Heyy @Coyotea, just wanted to follow up and touch base where Aurora left, how are you doing? Are you currently able to keep yourself safe?

Staff-Account.png

7 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Ooh cool. I'm not suuuper well versed in therianthropy, but most of that makes sense to me. So like, you are to your theriotypes as a genderfluid person is to gender?

Please rephrase. 

4 hours ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Coyotea, just wanted to follow up and touch base where Aurora left, how are you doing? Are you currently able to keep yourself safe?

All good, don’t worry, we’re safe.

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor

10 hours ago, Coyotea said:

All good, don’t worry, we’re safe.

Thanks so much for letting us know! 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

21 hours ago, Coyotea said:

That's really sad to hear but I feel like this might explain why you can be quite hard on yourself. What do you think? 

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

That's really sad to hear but I feel like this might explain why you can be quite hard on yourself. What do you think? 

I mean, we’ve always had high expectations put on us from a young age and we weren’t really ever allowed to make mistakes, that’s mainly why.