This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Blood/Graphic Description, Death, Disordered Eating, Hate, Mental Illness, Other, Self-Harm, Suicide, Trauma, Heavy emotion, Sex, Sexual Assault & Rape

The Coyotea’s Den

Coyotea    

50 minutes ago, Coyotea said:

DAMN I wish we had that sort of land.

Ikr??? I go visit sometimes and it’s absolutely gorgeous, no one else around for miles

Just now, Goldfish said:

Ikr??? I go visit sometimes and it’s absolutely gorgeous, no one else around for miles

We’ve only got 2.5 acres :’D 

8 minutes ago, Coyotea said:

We’ve only got 2.5 acres :’D 

I’ve got 6 but only 4 are fenced rn, so we basically have 4 and an empty field 💀

1 minute ago, Goldfish said:

I’ve got 6 but only 4 are fenced rn, so we basically have 4 and an empty field 💀

Lol 

19 hours ago, Goldfish said:

I'm 95% sure I could sing the entire musical 💀 ✋

That's not a flex- my siblings just haven't stopped play the soundtrack since it first came out, so I've basically been forced to memorize it against my will

Even hurricane? It's the one no one knows

40 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Even hurricane? It's the one no one knows

They passed the plate around, total strangers, moved to kindness, by my story, enough for me to get passage on a ship that was New York bound, I wrote my way out of hell, I wrote my way to revolution, I was louder than the crack of a bell, I wrote Eliza love letters until she fell, I wrote about the constitution and defended it well, in midst of ignorance and resistance, I wrote financial systems into existence, when prayers to God were met with indifference, I picked up a pen, I wrote my own deliverance...

That was from memory so some of the lyrics are probably off, but close enough I think-- 😅

19 minutes ago, Goldfish said:

They passed the plate around, total strangers, moved to kindness, by my story, enough for me to get passage on a ship that was New York bound, I wrote my way out of hell, I wrote my way to revolution, I was louder than the crack of a bell, I wrote Eliza love letters until she fell, I wrote about the constitution and defended it well, in midst of ignorance and resistance, I wrote financial systems into existence, when prayers to God were met with indifference, I picked up a pen, I wrote my own deliverance...

That was from memory so some of the lyrics are probably off, but close enough I think-- 😅

Okay, yeah, you can probably sing the whole thing then

4 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Okay, yeah, you can probably sing the whole thing then

Literally just one more useless talent lmaoo

• Haha 1

Just now, Goldfish said:

Literally just one more useless talent lmaoo

So real. I can probably sing all of the 'come from away' musical

15 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

So real. I can probably sing all of the 'come from away' musical

That is def a skill

Little kids are running around my house with plastic swords and I don't know what's going on...??

I listened to EPIC

And then I listened to it again

And then I got it stuck in my head

It's so much better than hamilton ngl

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
On 2/14/2024 at 7:11 PM, CreativelySuffer said:

Hi, can I post some story stuff here?

Welcome to Ditch the Label, @CreativelySuffer

I'm Duckie and I'm one of the support mentors 😊 Feel free to post creative stuff under Creativity and Games - https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/forum/17-creativity-games/

Whats Up Hello GIF

Staff-Account.png

Well, riding went alright. Don’t know if we said this before but we’re riding Jack now, he’s very different from lily, and we’ve switched out our saddle since the old one was fucking with our position. Surprising what a difference it made.

Jesusmaryandjoseph-holy shit I hate breaking in tall boots 

this is pain

suffering

I don’t like ittttt 

this better be worth it

it will be, my trainer said this is how they’re supposed to feel at first. And they are brand new so it’s gonna be rough but DAMN

On 2/20/2024 at 1:48 PM, Coyotea said:

Well, riding went alright. Don’t know if we said this before but we’re riding Jack now, he’s very different from lily, and we’ve switched out our saddle since the old one was fucking with our position. Surprising what a difference it made.

I remember one day when my usual horse, Paco, was sick, so I had to ride a horse named Gracie who, don’t get me wrong, she’s sweet as sugar, but DUDE she is made for barrel racing and I am decidedly NOT a barrel racer. So of course, my trainer decides we should do bareback galloping.

•_•

No. Bad decision.

1 minute ago, Goldfish said:

I remember one day when my usual horse, Paco, was sick, so I had to ride a horse named Gracie who, don’t get me wrong, she’s sweet as sugar, but DUDE she is made for barrel racing and I am decidedly NOT a barrel racer. So of course, my trainer decides we should do bareback galloping.

•_•

No. Bad decision.

Pfft 

I’ve had one barrel racing lesson, it was fun. But galloping bareback doesn’t sound fun- 

Time to play the game: is it a headache from crying or is it from the other thing

My favorite game !!

The answer is generally both, if you chug water and it doesn’t go away, it’s the other thing

Just now, Goldfish said:

My favorite game !!

The answer is generally both, if you chug water and it doesn’t go away, it’s the other thing

Water has been chugged

Hasn’t gone away-

oh shit or was it the whiplash I got while riding today-

13 minutes ago, Coyotea said:

Water has been chugged

Hasn’t gone away-

oh shit or was it the whiplash I got while riding today-

My headache is bc I accidentally inhaled toxic fumes in chemistry so- 💀 ✋

I HENCEFORTH BANISH OUR HEADACHES

…did that work?

• Coyotea changed the title to The Coyotea’s Den

I wanna do quads so much but watching qaudrobics videos and such makes my body dysmorpia really baddd

and I just can’t because of my parents…

Edited by Coyotea

7 hours ago, Coyotea said:

I wanna do quads so much but watching qaudrobics videos and such makes my body dysmorpia really baddd

Yeahh, I get that

I really only run to work out bc it’s the only thing that doesn’t make me dysphoric. If I’m doing smth else, I’ll just make up a routine on the fly

10 hours ago, Coyotea said:

Definitely a thing to do in the basement when you're the only one home......

Wear baggy pants/tuck in your shirt while you're trying - it may help with the dysmorphia. The more you do it, the more comfortable you'll feel. Also, seeing as a big part of it comes from imitating animals, just imagine you are that animal, try and visualize yourself that way. It might also help

2 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Definitely a thing to do in the basement when you're the only one home......

Wear baggy pants/tuck in your shirt while you're trying - it may help with the dysmorphia. The more you do it, the more comfortable you'll feel. Also, seeing as a big part of it comes from imitating animals, just imagine you are that animal, try and visualize yourself that way. It might also help

We don’t have a basement :’D

I’m at a weird cross roads because depending on the pants, if they’re baggy/loose then it triggers my sensory issues.