This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Blood/Graphic Description, Death, Disordered Eating, Hate, Mental Illness, Other, Self-Harm, Suicide, Trauma, Heavy emotion, Sex, Sexual Assault & Rape

The Coyotea’s Den

Coyotea    

1 minute ago, Goldfish said:

Omg sameee, they do that all the time

I know someone who wanted to complete highschool in two years (instead of three) and they were on track to do it. Until the school counselors realized that they hadn't given on of their teachers a spare...and then I think they have to take three years now. They've messed up my electives awfully this year though, so hopefully I'll get better luck next year

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

I know someone who wanted to complete highschool in two years (instead of three) and they were on track to do it. Until the school counselors realized that they hadn't given on of their teachers a spare...and then I think they have to take three years now. They've messed up my electives awfully this year though, so hopefully I'll get better luck next year

Dude that’s crazy, high school is four years for me no matter what

Best of luck with the electives 🤞

1 minute ago, Goldfish said:

Dude that’s crazy, high school is four years for me no matter what

Best of luck with the electives 🤞

We do it differently here - So it's always three years; three years lower elementary, three years upper elementary, three years junior high, three years high school, and then however long university takes for you

1 minute ago, Emberfrost12 said:

We do it differently here - So it's always three years; three years lower elementary, three years upper elementary, three years junior high, three years high school, and then however long university takes for you

My school is weird for America, it’s kindergarten and 1-3 grade in one school, 4-6 in another, 7 & 8 in another, and then four years of high school

10 minutes ago, Goldfish said:

My school is weird for America, it’s kindergarten and 1-3 grade in one school, 4-6 in another, 7 & 8 in another, and then four years of high school

I could say something about why my school is really weird, but that'd give my location away instantly. A more vague thing that I can say is that my school's grade divides are also weird for where I live. Also, some provinces have a grade 13

Edited by Emberfrost12

50 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Awww you both left :(

I got distracted-

17 minutes ago, TheForeverBroken said:

I HAD HIGH HOPES FOR THE CIRCE SAGA 

AHHHHHHHHHH

WHAT IS THAT (I live under a rock)

3 minutes ago, Goldfish said:

WHAT IS THAT (I live under a rock)

EPIC THE MUSICAL

GO LISTEN TO IT 

HOLD ON- 

3 minutes ago, TheForeverBroken said:

EPIC THE MUSICAL

GO LISTEN TO IT 

HOLD ON- 

HOLDING

Wait omg this soundtrack is so good

My inner band kid is jumping for joy 🤩

3 hours ago, TheForeverBroken said:

THIS! LISTEN TO THIS 

Dude, I'm actually so gone for this rn

This is such a masterpiece wth 😭 😭

3 hours ago, Goldfish said:

Wait omg this soundtrack is so good

My inner band kid is jumping for joy 🤩

HE K YEAHH!! 

It’s my favorite musical although tbh I think they kind of peaked with the first two Sagas  (the Troy saga and cyclops saga) and the WIP snippets. Like, please listen to as many of the snippets before you listen to the Ocean saga and Circe saga. I think they’ve changed things they shouldn’t have and it’s…idk the newer sagas aren’t as good as the first two.

Sorry! This musical has kind of become a huge huperfixation of mine so I could talk for AGES about it 

NO APOLOGIZING !

It is not just you, I love musicals with such a passion bro I could talk forever about them

9 minutes ago, Goldfish said:

NO APOLOGIZING !

It is not just you, I love musicals with such a passion bro I could talk forever about them

Did you listen to the whole video? I think it has most of the snippets in it. I don’t know for sure. 
But yeah, definitely listen to all the snippets first. 

The way they’re recording it now is so weird 

and eughghhh idkkkk how to feel T^T 

And it think I said this but they’ve made changed or added things that make no sense or don’t fit and DONT FLOW and I have issues with it like, why not just go with what worked in the snippet ???? don’t get me wrong I still enjoy the Ocean saga. Granted it took me a lot of listening to like it. 

25 minutes ago, TheForeverBroken said:

Did you listen to the whole video? I think it has most of the snippets in it. I don’t know for sure. 
But yeah, definitely listen to all the snippets first. 

Yeah, I listened to the whole thing while I did my English homework

Just now, Goldfish said:

Yeah, I listened to the whole thing while I did my English homework

Awesome!!! Tbh I love that video- even though most of those songs are the unfinished ones but OMGG it’s so good 

Idk if you read a lot, but when I read, I get like the wildest book hangovers and I can't stop thinking about the story for days

And this whole soundtrack gave me that- 💀