Gratitude Journal

TinyDinos Β  Β 

7 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

I’m feeling a little torn atm. I’m proud of myself for working today, and for working so hard towards the theater performance I have coming up. However, I’m sad because my mom said to send out invites to all my friends and I invited three people I never talk to and my teacher. The three I invited will show up out of pity because that’s the kind of people they are, and ofc my teacher is an adult :/

My skill with people is nonexistent I stg

Hey there,

No worries about the check in. I'm glad to hear that it has gotten better. I'm wondering, what do you think helped you to feel better? Is there something you did to lift your mood in particular? :)Β 

Also, sorry to hear you're feeling a little bit torn. I can see that you mentioned inviting three people you never talk to and your teacher. I'm wondering, how come you chose those three people and your teacher? What was it about them that made them stand out for you when deciding?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

4 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

Just gotta ink it now @Megs-

aw

5 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

No worries about the check in. I'm glad to hear that it has gotten better. I'm wondering, what do you think helped you to feel better? Is there something you did to lift your mood in particular? :)Β 

Also, sorry to hear you're feeling a little bit torn. I can see that you mentioned inviting three people you never talk to and your teacher. I'm wondering, how come you chose those three people and your teacher? What was it about them that made them stand out for you when deciding?Β 

I think participating in theater is something I’m good at and have a lot o pf fun doing so it put me in a good mood :)

I mainly chose the people because I know my mom would ask why I didn’t invite them if I hadn’t and i didn’t want to deal with that. As for my teacher, I guess I just wanted to show her the performance, I talk to her during our meetings about the extracurricular activities I do but she doesn’t really get to see it so I wanted to showcase it,

5 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

I think participating in theater is something I’m good at and have a lot o pf fun doing so it put me in a good mood :)

I mainly chose the people because I know my mom would ask why I didn’t invite them if I hadn’t and i didn’t want to deal with that. As for my teacher, I guess I just wanted to show her the performance, I talk to her during our meetings about the extracurricular activities I do but she doesn’t really get to see it so I wanted to showcase it,

U r so aesome! ❀️

• Thanks 1

I’m grateful that I get to keep my dog 🐢 

im also proud of myself for saying no. I was gonna do a nannying job but there were some responsibilities I was uncomfortable with and I said no instead of just accepting :D

• Digital Mentor
5 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

I’m grateful that I get to keep my dog 🐢 

im also proud of myself for saying no. I was gonna do a nannying job but there were some responsibilities I was uncomfortable with and I said no instead of just accepting :D

I'm so happy to hear you get to keep your dogΒ πŸ˜€

I know how difficult it can be to say no to things. Saying no to something you're uncomfortable with is definitely something to be proud of!!

Staff-Account.png