Gratitude Journal

TinyDinos    

I’m just gonna write down what I’m proud of myself for here I guess. If Luther people wanna do the same you’re more than welcome to.

I’m proud of myself for talking to someone today. I was super nervous while doing it but I still did it.

I don’t want to be too hopeful, but maybe this is the first step to getting some friends.

• Like 1

im proud of u too! 

im proud of taking my meds as i been struggling wiv that. I was able to go for a 5 min walk today by myself wich has been hard as of previous abuse etc but i coped. 

❤️

30 minutes ago, Megs- said:

im proud of u too! 

im proud of taking my meds as i been struggling wiv that. I was able to go for a 5 min walk today by myself wich has been hard as of previous abuse etc but i coped. 

❤️

I’m proud of you too :)

certain things are hard for me too bc of trauma so I know how hard that can be, and I’m proud of you 

Just now, TinyDinos said:

I’m proud of you too :)

certain things are hard for me too bc of trauma so I know how hard that can be, and I’m proud of you 

ty <3 

I’m proud of myself for working. I’ve been working since I woke up today and haven’t slowed down despite my lack of motivation. Making lunch rn and feel proud of myself for eating.

3 hours ago, Megs- said:

@TinyDinos how was wrk? hru?

Long and boring. I’m in a bad mood

8 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

Hbu?

im k. ty 4 askin. 

6 hours ago, Megs- said:

im k. ty 4 askin. 

Yeah ofc. I just woke up and have to get ready for theater class. I can already tell that it’s gonna be a long day 😞

I’m proud of myself for waking up today. I’m also proud of myself for trying to stay positive despite how crappy I feel this morning. Trying to stop my mind from poisoning a potentially good day before it even starts.

• Hug 1

scred. am don. but yeh

• Hug 1

sry posed in rong bit so sry

Just now, Megs- said:

scred. am don. but yeh

Yeah I had a rough night too. Some days I just wake up wishing I didn’t lol. I’ll be okay though I think. Sending hugs and support to you too 🫂

Just now, Megs- said:

sry posed in rong bit so sry

No worries 👍🏽 

what I said still applies tho

• Thanks 1

Just now, TinyDinos said:

Yeah I had a rough night too. Some days I just wake up wishing I didn’t lol. I’ll be okay though I think. Sending hugs and support to you too 🫂

(hug) 🥺

• Hug 1

3 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

Hey @TinyDinos

I just want to check in to see how you are feeling? Would you like to talk to us about this? We are here for you. Take care. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

18 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @TinyDinos

I just want to check in to see how you are feeling? Would you like to talk to us about this? We are here for you. Take care. 

Hey Monsoon :)

im doing better, thank you. I just wake up a little off sometimes. It’s gotten better today which I’m grateful for. Thanks for checking in

I’m feeling a little torn atm. I’m proud of myself for working today, and for working so hard towards the theater performance I have coming up. However, I’m sad because my mom said to send out invites to all my friends and I invited three people I never talk to and my teacher. The three I invited will show up out of pity because that’s the kind of people they are, and ofc my teacher is an adult :/

My skill with people is nonexistent I stg

14 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

I’m feeling a little torn atm. I’m proud of myself for working today, and for working so hard towards the theater performance I have coming up. However, I’m sad because my mom said to send out invites to all my friends and I invited three people I never talk to and my teacher. The three I invited will show up out of pity because that’s the kind of people they are, and ofc my teacher is an adult :/

My skill with people is nonexistent I stg

I wish I could attend your performance! I bet it will be fantastic. 

2 hours ago, Coyotea said:

I wish I could attend your performance! I bet it will be fantastic. 

Thank you, it means a lot. :)

5 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Thank you, it means a lot. :)

I gotta go to bed, I’ll talk to you tomorrow :3 sleep well and stay safe. (And be kind to yourself, you’re amazing,)

spacer.png
More progress on that red panda sketch

• Yaaas 3