This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Blood/Graphic Description, Self-Harm, Suicide

Random Chat

Blc Β  Β 

ik wat its like to want to be the best. but it takes time. its like learning how to right takes time. it’s the same as dancing etc. no1 is perfect at everything yk. hugs πŸ€—Β 

Edited by Megs-

this chat should be called inspratnal chat ☺️

Just now, Megs- said:

this chat should be called inspratnal chat ☺️

That's not a bad idea you're quite inspirational yourself you know don't doubt yourself, that was good advice, trust yourself hugs πŸ€—

2 minutes ago, Blc said:

That's not a bad idea you're quite inspirational yourself you know don't doubt yourself, that was good advice, trust yourself hugs πŸ€—

do u act mean tht? like. rly? am i?

sry i can’t spell 😞

Just now, Megs- said:

do u act mean tht? like. rly? am i?

Yes really, from what I've seen of you, you give really good advice, I honestly wish I was like that because my advice sucks and what you just said actually was inspirational you're good at giving adviceΒ 

this is my fav qoute.Β 

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❀

Just now, Blc said:

Yes really, from what I've seen of you, you give really good advice, I honestly wish I was like that because my advice sucks and what you just said actually was inspirational you're good at giving adviceΒ 

ty. means a lot. my mum tells me to stop thinking little of myself

Mhm , whatever your brains telling you, or your heart or both , believe me, you are worth much more than that I can understand sometimes it's easy to believe that you are worth little believe me I feel that pain feel the same thing pretty much everyday even compliments are like, "yeah , they say all this but they don'tΒ  mean it. I hate that so much but thoughts like that make us human, make us interesting, if we all just accepted compliments rather than b like nah I'm not worth it,a lot more people would be arrogant and no one wants that I hate myself for the thoughts, but it makes me human, shows us we accept our flaws and thats a good thingΒ 

life is tough. but idk being urslf is the big and beter thing then letting those silly little thing put urslf cus of it.

Putting urslf down cus of those silly things in ur head tbh is wat I do every day but we r stronger then tht

sry im just shaking so hard to typ. sry my stupid slfΒ 

Exactly , no matter what happens in life, good bad, upsetting, disappointing or depressing, we are fighters we are survivors,we are the little blossoms that fall off the tree, falling down so we can get back up on the tree again, I'm getting really philosophical here , but we are the only ones who can decide what we make of our lives,Β  we are the fighters, we are the survivors we are warriors we are the best of what this world is, and we are the future so let's make every day count .Β 

ye. defo. idk wat 2 talk abt

Just now, Blc said:

Exactly , no matter what happens in life, good bad, upsetting, disappointing or depressing, we are fighters we are survivors,we are the little blossoms that fall off the tree, falling down so we can get back up on the tree again, I'm getting really philosophical here , but we are the only ones who can decide what we make of our lives,Β  we are the fighters, we are the survivors we are warriors we are the best of what this world is, and we are the future so let's make every day count .Β 

I’m sorry but I just realized your β€œLegend” badge changes colors and I’ve just been staring at it this whole time-

that badge is kool

lol. patch has gone. wonde if chloe will come now he’s gone.

49 minutes ago, Coyotea said:

I’m sorry but I just realized your β€œLegend” badge changes colors and I’ve just been staring at it this whole time-

Huh funny you pointed that out lmao I didn't even notice that πŸ˜‚

sad

8 minutes ago, Blc said:

Huh funny you pointed that out lmao I didn't even notice that πŸ˜‚

It’s like a mini adhd trap-Β 

3 minutes ago, Blc said:

Why what's up?

hate myslf. tbh tired

ty. im k. just my usul slf

7 minutes ago, Coyotea said:

It’s like a mini adhd trap-Β 

hi. hru?