This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Blood/Graphic Description, Self-Harm, Suicide

Random Chat

Blc ย  ย 

do u like puzzles or gaming? reading books?

If you like writing you could write your feelings into short stories, or just write down whatโ€™s going on.

wat do u like watching on tv?

do u like disney plus?

Just now, Megs- said:

do u like disney plus?

Yep, we don't have it anymore but I did when we had it , what do I like watching? Anything and everything tbh, I'm not picky lol. Ad I'm writing a story atm for like a story writing site , I just need to get back into it so if I ever start to go down Il give it a goย 

Just now, Blc said:

Yep, we don't have it anymore but I did when we had it , what do I like watching? Anything and everything tbh, I'm not picky lol. Ad I'm writing a story atm for like a story writing site , I just need to get back into it so if I ever start to go down Il give it a goย 

disney is gd. wen im feeling low i watch lion king i love lion king. atm i am watching love island. probs not ur intrest but ye its cool

does any1 like bowling?ย 

Yh I do love a bit of love island, i'd love to be a contestant weirdly lol , just because I like reality TV and drama so id live for that tv show is that weird? ๐Ÿ˜‚

i like im a celeb get me out of here. in the autumn

Just now, Megs- said:

does any1 like bowling?ย 

Yes I haven't bowled since I was very little but I'm very competitive so I'd be wanting to win, even though I'd probably shit it ๐Ÿ˜…

i like dancing but not atm

dont want to go into detail. to triggering 4 me. mbye in the future Iโ€™ll say y. But rn no. Sry.ย 

i used to do competitive dancing. it was lots of fun. getting dressed up and having my hair and makeup professionally done

gosh I do miss it

Just now, Megs- said:

gosh I do miss it

Maybe someday you could get back into it, when you're ready of course, weirdly it sounds like something I'd enjoy other than the make up, although everyone will probably laugh at me, but I bet you were amazing right?

i played bugsy malone in London. Was amazing.

and the adams family.ย 

i did drama & singing. along wiv dancing

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

i did drama & singing. along wiv dancing

That sounds like what I'm going to do, in performing arts, think you could give me some tips? Lolย 

wat tips do u want?

all i would say is. dont let any1 take the mick out of u. just be urslf. donโ€™t act a certain way cus some1 says they dont like it. I was bloody nervous wen I started but then i came out of my shell and i did it for 5 years. I stopped at 14.

sry if it was shit tipsย 

I think that's how I feel really nervous lol, I keep thinking its like you know High School Musical? I think I have this idea in my head that it's like that except it probably isn't, but I'll probably have to learn to dance because I can't really dance , but for my team , I'll work my hardest and my bestย 

donโ€™t push urslf to be like the best. do it in ur own pace. like I said previousley. just be u. dont let any1 force u to do something ur not comfrtble wiv.ย