I don't know any more kinda confused

Sam. Β  Β 

Ok so I met this girl at church she was really nice I got her number we've been texting for a few months for the past to month she's been calling me her bff I have known her for like 2 and a half months now and I think I have a crush on her but I really know what a crush is anymore every relationship I've been in it always just felt like friends a few weeks later and we break up I'm not sure if I like her as a friend or more I need help!! Please I'm begging for advice πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

18 hours ago, Max. said:

Ok so I met this girl at church she was really nice I got her number we've been texting for a few months for the past to month she's been calling me her bff I have known her for like 2 and a half months now and I think I have a crush on her but I really know what a crush is anymore every relationship I've been in it always just felt like friends a few weeks later and we break up I'm not sure if I like her as a friend or more I need help!! Please I'm begging for advice πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Hey Max!

How exciting that you've met girl and think you have a crush on her :)Β 

I can see that you said you really know what a crush is, but given what else you said, I'm thinking that you meant you don't know what a crush is; is that right? I'm wondering, if that is the case, could you maybe tell me how you feel about her? What is making you think you have a crush on her?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Yeah that's right. she's so kind.she is so nice to me. She makes me feel safe and happy. I feel self telling her anything and she makes me so happy.

And she's always telling me how I'm enough and to not listen to the other people who are mean to meΒ 

Hey there,

She sounds like a really nice and caring person :)

I'm wondering, thinking about the way you feel about your friends, how does that compare to the way you feel about her? Is it the same, or is it different?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

It feels different like I don't care for my friends as much there not as nice to me I don't spend as much time with my other friendsΒ 

• Digital Mentor
16 hours ago, Max. said:

It feels different like I don't care for my friends as much there not as nice to me I don't spend as much time with my other friendsΒ 

Hi @Max.

I am so happy to hear that you have met someone. She seems like a great person to have in your life. The fact that she already calls you her bff means she cares just as much about you and that's truly special. How do you feel being labelled bff? Would you want something more than that potentially?

Staff-Account.png

I guess I like it. And yeah I would eventually want more but I'm afraid to tell her how I feel because if we do get together and then breakup it's going to get weird between us and I don't want that because I care about her so much as well.

• Digital Mentor
Just now, Max. said:

I guess I like it. And yeah I would eventually want more but I'm afraid to tell her how I feel because if we do get together and then breakup it's going to get weird between us and I don't want that because I care about her so much as well.

Hi @Max.

I think it's definitely a good idea to wait and see what happens. The subject of her sexuality and romantic preference might be one that will come up naturally, as with a lot of close friendships. How would you feel about asking her? It might clear some questionmarks for you and it might make you feel settled in thatΒ  friendship (a lovely friendship) is where things are heading, or there is potential for more than that.

Staff-Account.png

I'm just scared to tell her I don't know how to tell her. She was joking when she said this to me earlier in our friendshipΒ  it's ok if you like me a lot of people do and she winked at me

• Digital Mentor
1 minute ago, Max. said:

I'm just scared to tell her I don't know how to tell her. She was joking when she said this to me earlier in our friendshipΒ  it's ok if you like me a lot of people do and she winked at me

Hi @Max.

There is absolutely no rush to tell her. It sounds like you are still figuring things out and that's OK :) How does this sound?

I was more curious to know where she stands. It might be something she will declare to you as your friendship grows deeper. Regardless I am happy for you that you have found someone who is kind to you and that makes you feel valued.

Staff-Account.png

That sounds good thanks sorry it took me so long to answer my mom took my phoneΒ 

• Digital Mentor
On 7/13/2023 at 5:48 PM, Max. said:

That sounds good thanks sorry it took me so long to answer my mom took my phoneΒ 

Hi @Max.

No worries at all! How have you been?Β 

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Duckie said:

Hi @Max.

No worries at all! How have you been?Β 

I've been ok my mom hasn't been very supportive but I told her and were going out it a really good relationship so far 😁😁

• Pride 1

My mom is extremely homophobic so that's really fun to deal with at home but I've been handling it ok

Β 

• Digital Mentor
Just now, Max. said:

I've been ok my mom hasn't been very supportive but I told her and were going out it a really good relationship so far 😁😁

Hi @Max.

Oh wow! Are you and this girl dating now? :)

That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you! Did you tell her how you feel in the end or did she tell you first? :)

Staff-Account.png

Yeah we're dating and it's actually kinda funny how it happened her best friend came up to me and told me that her friend my now gf liked me and then I went up to her and told her how I felt and she said she felt the same and I'm seeing her again tonightΒ 

• Digital Mentor
1 minute ago, Max. said:

Yeah we're dating and it's actually kinda funny how it happened her best friend came up to me and told me that her friend my now gf liked me and then I went up to her and told her how I felt and she said she felt the same and I'm seeing her again tonightΒ 

Oh @Max.,

I am so happy for you. This is fantastic and you deserve to be happy. Who cares what your mom says :) You have to be you - everyone else is taken! I hope you have a wonderful evening with your girlfriend! I am over the moon for you and I'm so proud of you for telling her how you feel!

Staff-Account.png

Thank you so much 😊 

1 minute ago, Duckie said:

Oh @Max.,

I am so happy for you. This is fantastic and you deserve to be happy. Who cares what your mom says :) You have to be you - everyone else is taken! I hope you have a wonderful evening with your girlfriend! I am over the moon for you and I'm so proud of you for telling her how you feel!

Β 

I got so nervous I threw up... In front of her she's going to hate me I haven't talked to her since last night but I'm scaredΒ 

• Digital Mentor
33 minutes ago, Max. said:

I got so nervous I threw up... In front of her she's going to hate me I haven't talked to her since last night but I'm scaredΒ 

Hey @Max.

What happened? Please don't worry. I'm sure she will understand that you got nervous. Have you checked your phone to see if she's tried to contact you?

Staff-Account.png

Yeah everytime I get nervous I throw up it's not fun..

Β 

hi max. just sendng u a hug πŸ€—Β