BOOK RECS :):):):)

Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once Β  Β 

I am a crazy book lover. I could live off books, to be honest. Books and writing. I also love to talk about books. First off, I have some recs for anybody who is searching for something to read:

1. 6 Times We Almost Kissed (And One Time We Did) by Tess Sharpe: it's a cute lesbian romance :)Β 

2. The Window by Amelia Brunskill (more for high school readers) (murder mystery!)

3. The Three Dark Crowns series by Kendare Blake (super good fantasy!!! Also for slightly older readers)

4. Bird Box by Josh Malerman (older readers)

What are some of other people's favourite books/genres here?

• 5 weeks later...

It's 5 fantasy novels. ""The story follows the journey of mortal Feyre Archeron after she is brought into the faerie lands of Prythian for murdering a faerie, and the epic love story and fierce struggle that follows after she enters the fae lands."" that's taken from wikipedia dont give me any credit :P

theres a bisexual character who i loveΒ 

amazing overall but has some smexyΒ scenesΒ 

21 hours ago, Morgan Rose said:

It's 5 fantasy novels. ""The story follows the journey of mortal Feyre Archeron after she is brought into the faerie lands of Prythian for murdering a faerie, and the epic love story and fierce struggle that follows after she enters the fae lands."" that's taken from wikipedia dont give me any credit :P

i dont think i would like that because i am not a big fan of fantasy but i love that there is a bi character in itπŸ₯°

• 3 weeks later...

Oh its cool that where is bi character. I have never found a book where the main character is bisexual..(

but maybe call me by your name, but I didn’t read this

should I??

1 hour ago, Tonya ._. said:

Oh its cool that where is bi character. I have never found a book where the main character is bisexual..(

but maybe call me by your name, but I didn’t read this

should I??

I haven’t read it, and hadn’t heard of it till now! I looked into it, and it sounds like a sweet story! I say go for it.Β 

On 7/6/2023 at 3:32 PM, Morgan Rose said:

That sounds super dramatic and cool :)Β 

ikr its great
super sadly tho the main character isnt bi, shes straight, but the other main character Morrigan is bi and a couple other High Lords etc are pan or gay

Β 

Ooh cool! I’ll check it out :)

Γ—
Γ—