I know I'm "normal", but....

mj70az    

I've always kind of knew that I was bi, but, only in the last few years have I come to accept it. I've never dated or been with a guy, but, would be open to it. In fact, in the last few years I've been more open to it than previously. So, I am in new territory and this is the first time that I've admitted it. Any advice is welcome. 

23 hours ago, mj70az said:

I've always kind of knew that I was bi, but, only in the last few years have I come to accept it. I've never dated or been with a guy, but, would be open to it. In fact, in the last few years I've been more open to it than previously. So, I am in new territory and this is the first time that I've admitted it. Any advice is welcome. 

Hey there,

Welcome! I'm one of the digital mentors here at Ditch the Label and I give advice to those who reach out to us.

I am so pleased you felt able to share this news with us. It's great that you feel safe enough here to do that and we really value it :)

How are you feeling about this all at the moment? I know it can be pretty intense, but you've taken such a big step and you should be proud of yourself. I'm wondering, what do you think you might do next? Also, can I just ask, how old are you? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

I think you coming to admitting it is admirable, so good job :)

As for deciding your sexuality, congrats! It can be a long process of deciding your emotions, and in my opinion you don't need experience with dating to know how you feel. That's awesome!

• 1 month later...

HI I  was wondering about the 3.0 badge is it for everyone or just the people whove been her for awhile? I only ask because I've noticed that not everybody has got it