I’ve been shipped for over a year with 1 of my best friends.

luna_    

Have any of y’all been shipped with someone from the opposite gender because of something kind they said. I have for one year.   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Have any of y’all been shipped with someone from the opposite gender because of something kind they said. I have for one year.

• Yea
    • No

Have any of you felt that when you’re best friends with the opposite gender, you get shipped by someone very toxic? I’ve been bullied for over a year just because one of my closest friends of the opposite gender said good job to me in front of the toxic girl. The good job was about silly project. 

19 hours ago, luna_ said:

Have any of you felt that when you’re best friends with the opposite gender, you get shipped by someone very toxic? I’ve been bullied for over a year just because one of my closest friends of the opposite gender said good job to me in front of the toxic girl. The good job was about silly project. 

Hey @luna_

I'm really sorry to hear about the bullying. I just want to check in and see how you are feeling? Bullying for any length of time is intense, but having it go on for a year is quite serious. I'm wondering, have you told anyone else about what is going on, like the adults at home, perhaps?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e