This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Suicide

I don't know what to do anymore

Sam. Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.

My parents are fat shaming me and not letting me eat my friends are just using me and my step dad is just really weird I'm not sure if he's doing this as a joke or what but he keeps smacking my butt and thighs he's also always comiting on how ugly I am and it just hurts everything he says to me they keep saying I'm being over dramatic but I'm not it's making me just not want to be alive anymore.

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.
7 hours ago, Max. said:

My parents are fat shaming me and not letting me eat my friends are just using me and my step dad is just really weird I'm not sure if he's doing this as a joke or what but he keeps smacking my butt and thighs he's also always comiting on how ugly I am and it just hurts everything he says to me they keep saying I'm being over dramatic but I'm not it's making me just not want to be alive anymore.

Hey @Max.

Thank you for coming to us for support. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice tot those who reach out to us. I just want you to know we are there for you. I am sorry to hear the way your stepdad is treating you and your other parent as well. It sounds like it must be really upsetting for you which is a completely normal reaction. I can see what you said about how it's making you want to not be alive anymore. If you feel comfortable sharing, can I ask, have you made a plan to take your life, or are you safe right now?Β Our main priority is your safety and we care about you. Although it might not seem like it now, remember, there is light at the end of every tunnel, and you can get through this. Just incase you need it, here is some safety information if you are in crisis:Β 

Take care and speak soon. Remember, you are not alone.Β 

Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

I do have a plan but I don't know exactly when I will go through with itΒ 

57 minutes ago, Max. said:

I do have a plan but I don't know exactly when I will go through with itΒ 

Hey, I'm Catsup, another support mentor and I sent a message on confidential support if you prefer to talk there? (It should appear in your email).Β  Take care, and please do check for that message.

Staff-Account.png