What is happening right now with me

Finn_ ย  ย 

Lately I have been trying to focus on my mental health but a war basically started between my friend group and I'm like the therapistย for my so called friend that fakes tics to be like Tweek from south park saying that she gets it when she is nervous, but she has never had tics I should know I have been with her all my life in school and is saying she is the therapist of the friend group when there is literally one person that talks to her about her problems. So I have been so worried about her that I have not been thinking about myself and my limits. I have been so tired and I have been forced to listen to my parents and brother be homophobic and transphobic I just can't do it any more. I only have less than a month left of school but I don't think I will make it I am so done. I am in tears but I don't know why sorry for ranting about what my "friend" is like right now again sorryย 

Edited by Finn_
did not like tittle
  • Hug 1

• Finn_ changed the title to What is happening right now with me
2 hours ago, Finn_ said:

Lately I have been trying to focus on my mental health but a war basically started between my friend group and I'm like the therapistย for my so called friend that fakes tics to be like Tweek from south park saying that she gets it when she is nervous, but she has never had tics I should know I have been with her all my life in school and is saying she is the therapist of the friend group when there is literally one person that talks to her about her problems. So I have been so worried about her that I have not been thinking about myself and my limits. I have been so tired and I have been forced to listen to my parents and brother be homophobic and transphobic I just can't do it any more. I only have less than a month left of school but I don't think I will make it I am so done. I am in tears but I don't know why sorry for ranting about what my "friend" is like right now again sorryย 

hey yo, you really don't need to be sorry ':) this place is used to vents and rants. I wish I could give you a hug and a lantern, to help light these dark times.

Yo im sorry you have to part of that, when I am in those situations, i have easily slipped into the quiet,docile, therapist one too. I am proud tho that you can see it clearly (tbh your friend sounds a little mentally unstable)

I suggest you take care of yourself, #1 priority. That could mean you take a break from friends or just try to carve out some breathing room, you could also work building boundary walls too, but it is hard, I understandโค๏ธ but if u are really worried about your friend, you can tell a trusted adult, but it does not have to be all weighted on your shoulders, ok?

here for u ๐Ÿซถ

Thank you and to be honest she kinda is mentally unstable. I have tried to set up walls but when I am in the middle of building my walls (if that makes sense) they come tumbling down on me. Thank you

3 hours ago, Finn_ said:

Thank you and to be honest she kinda is mentally unstable. I have tried to set up walls but when I am in the middle of building my walls (if that makes sense) they come tumbling down on me. Thank you

Yeye I get it, in fact well said. Idk sometimes you just need to step away, but some ppl donโ€™t want you to have a gate around your garden lol, cuz they just wanna come in and eat all the veggieย 

heck no to that, ur doing greatโค๏ธ

Ya they always come and eat the veggies like rats.(this made me laugh). You have such a kind soul( I feel like an old lady saying that)

49 minutes ago, Finn_ said:

Ya they always come and eat the veggies like rats.(this made me laugh). You have such a kind soul( I feel like an old lady saying that)

lol thank you fine sir (ma'am or whatever :)ย  Those rats, gofers, deer, birds, I could go on, they want your hard work just out of their convince, nu uh!

Oh but the fun dies not end there, you might find a rough sprig of poison oak, or brambles(if ya dont know, those will turn the whole garden not very livable) so I gotta dig it out by the root, and y e e t it over the fence, sigh, what a hassle.

Here, may the plants you grow bear great beauty๐Ÿคฒ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ

• Yaaas 1
  • Thanks 1

ร—
ร—