How would you know..?

Equivalent Ways    

curious question..:

what if this whole time I was just asking a bot to write all of my stuff, and none of it was my own words? (um, i did not tho😅) How would you even know?

I think that your emotional connections prove that you’re not a bot. An AI can’t form relationships. I guess there’s really no way to really know, but I trust my gut, and my intuition has said that you’re genuine. 

1 hour ago, Sad Sprout said:

I think that your emotional connections prove that you’re not a bot. An AI can’t form relationships. I guess there’s really no way to really know, but I trust my gut, and my intuition has said that you’re genuine. 

thank you🥹 and its true, they can't. I am real human as far as i know it, and yeah even I sometimes think there is no way to know lol. But we can sense a lot more than we might believe, so ur onto something❤️💜

7 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

curious question..:

what if this whole time I was just asking a bot to write all of my stuff, and none of it was my own words? (um, i did not tho😅) How would you even know?

Because that would be a waste of time, and you seem smarter than that. 

2 hours ago, SCARE said:

Because that would be a waste of time, and you seem smarter than that. 

ahaha! thank you~ <3 however some ppl have ulterior motives, mine are honest and that i want joy and benefit from this, and I find so by doing that authentically aiming for win-wins 😊

Gawd I hope it did not sound like an AI wrote that🤣😅👍

• 2 months later...
  • Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Blc said:

Hi I was just wondering about the 3.0 badge, does everyone get it or is it just for the people who have been on here for a long time? I'm just curious because ive noticed that not everybody is getting it

@Blondie @Digital Mentor @Duckie @Aurora @Monsoon @Harper @Luie

Answered this on your other post :)

Staff-Account.png