why is this happening?

alex_the_chill Β  Β 

idk know why but i just randomly start crying and regretting everything i have done for like a whole hour. anyone know how to stop crying?

• Digital Mentor
On 5/2/2023 at 6:07 AM, alex_the_chill said:

idk know why but i just randomly start crying and regretting everything i have done for like a whole hour. anyone know how to stop crying?

Hi there, thank you for sharing that with us. I know it can be difficult to talk about our emotions, especially when we're not sure where they are coming from. I just wanted to check in and see how you are feeling now? Please know that we're here for you.Β 

Staff-Account.png

On 5/2/2023 at 1:07 AM, alex_the_chill said:

Usually when stuff like this happens with me, I just try and take deep breaths, drink some water.Β 

Β 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2023 at 11:07 PM, alex_the_chill said:

maybe focus on something positive about your life. such as music, a pet, or a happy memory. Does this happen during any specific time of day? How often does this happen?Β 

On 5/6/2023 at 2:22 PM, Zaylee said:

Usually when stuff like this happens with me, I just try and take deep breaths, drink some water.Β 

water definitely helps!