Ahh I am confused

kyli    

Hey I am new and I don't really know how this works... But I am super confused about my Sexuality. Can someone help? Thanks it means alot!!!

43 minutes ago, kyli said:

Hey I am new and I don't really know how this works... But I am super confused about my Sexuality. Can someone help? Thanks it means alot!!!

Hey @kyli I’m @Olivia05 what are you confused abt? Maybe I could help or some of the @Digital Mentor could as well? Anyone really 

Howdy @Olivia05 I am super confused about who I like and I would really just like to maybe like talk to someone about it? Or get advice? I've grown up mormon, so you know how they are... Not super open about same sex relationships. I don't know if I like boys or girls to sum it up. And my religion is a huge impact on my life so that makes my even more confused. I don't know if this makes any sense, or if you know how to help me. It really means slot that you responded! I look forward to talking to you!!

31 minutes ago, kyli said:

Howdy @Olivia05 I am super confused about who I like and I would really just like to maybe like talk to someone about it? Or get advice? I've grown up mormon, so you know how they are... Not super open about same sex relationships. I don't know if I like boys or girls to sum it up. And my religion is a huge impact on my life so that makes my even more confused. I don't know if this makes any sense, or if you know how to help me. It really means slot that you responded! I look forward to talking to you!!

I look forward to talking wi you too! I hope I can answer some questions you have. Do you think you like both genders? Or just one? Or one over the other? Or you just really don’t see a point with genders when you like people?

8 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

I look forward to talking with you too! I hope I can answer some questions you have. Do you think you like both genders? Or just one? Or one over the other? Or you just really don’t see a point with genders when you like people?

Ive never like, dated a girl, and never really found one that stands out to me yk? Girls are just better in my opinion, because 1. I have been tramatized by boys. 2. I would just in general, love to have a girl friend. Like I also live in a place where there are not a lot of lesbian or like bi people, or just not that I know of? The point is, is that I wouldn't Necessarily go up to a girl and ask her out. Or I wouldn't have a crush on a girl maybe unless she was LGTB? I do like some boys, but it still is hard for me. I know it doesn't really make any sense. I don't even know what to call what I might be. 😣

1 minute ago, kyli said:

Ive never like, dated a girl, and never really found one that stands out to me yk? Girls are just better in my opinion, because 1. I have been tramatized by boys. 2. I would just in general, love to have a girl friend. Like I also live in a place where there are not a lot of lesbian or like bi people, or just not that I know of? The point is, is that I wouldn't Necessarily go up to a girl and ask her out. Or I wouldn't have a crush on a girl maybe unless she was LGTB? I do like some boys, but it still is hard for me. I know it doesn't really make any sense. I don't even know what to call what I might be. 😣

I mean from what im hearing you’ve had it pretty rough with guys, trust me I understand, and you think that girls are a substitution or something? Idk the correct word but if I were you I would just take time to figure out your sexuality with help from either people you know irl or people on here because these are amazing people that will definitely help you try and figure out anything that you have questions about especially me I’ll try and answer your questions as best as I can.

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

I mean from what im hearing you’ve had it pretty rough with guys, trust me I understand, and you think that girls are a substitution or something? Idk the correct word but if I were you I would just take time to figure out your sexuality with help from either people you know irl or people on here because these are amazing people that will definitely help you try and figure out anything that you have questions about especially me I’ll try and answer your questions as best as I can.

Ok yea. So what should I do?

Just now, kyli said:

Ok yea. So what should I do?

Like I said just take your time and try and figure everything out before anything else. That’s what I’m trying to do rn but I think I have a good grasp to everything…but yeah just take your time and figure everything out

2 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Like I said just take your time and try and figure everything out before anything else. That’s what I’m trying to do rn but I think I have a good grasp to everything…but yeah just take your time and figure everything out

Ok thank you so much. I will try to figure this out. Tysm for your time.

13 minutes ago, kyli said:

Ok thank you so much. I will try to figure this out. Tysm for your time.

If u ever need to talk I’m always here 

2 hours ago, kyli said:

Hey @kyli

I just wanted to check in. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us. I can see what you said about being traumatised by boys before, and I wanted to see if everything is okay? If you would like to talk about this more with us, we can talk here. If you'd like to talk privately, you can also message us on confidential support by clicking 'Confidential Support' at the top of the page. Speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

5 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @kyli

I just wanted to check in. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us. I can see what you said about being traumatised by boys before, and I wanted to see if everything is okay? If you would like to talk about this more with us, we can talk here. If you'd like to talk privately, you can also message us on confidential support by clicking 'Confidential Support' at the top of the page. Speak soon. 

Yes. I was just like sexualized and used for my body.

9 minutes ago, kyli said:

There isn't a 'just' in sexualized and used. If you need to talk, please talk to the digital mentors. I don't have much advice, but the advice I do have is that even if you think it didn't really affect you, you should still reach out, because it can be something that worsens over time (speaking from experience here), and, honestly, it's much better to get it all out at some point

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kyli said:

I am really sorry to hear about that @kyli. We are here to listen to you and understand what's going on. We have sent you a message on confidential support. Are you able to reply to us there, please? You can see the message by clicking Confidential Support at the top of the page. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

I am really sorry to hear about that @kyli. We are here to listen to you and understand what's going on. We have sent you a message on confidential support. Are you able to reply to us there, please? You can see the message by clicking Confidential Support at the top of the page. 

What where? I can't find it

28 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

I can't find where it says that

10 hours ago, kyli said:

Hey there,

Can you scroll to the top of the page and see the top bar with the different areas? It should say confidential support there. 

20 hours ago, kyli said:

What where? I can't find it

If you're on a phone, it's in the thing that slides out of the side, like where your profile is, and you can see notifications and stuff. It's one of the things underneath that

• Like 1

On 5/1/2023 at 11:42 PM, kyli said:

Hey @kyli

We have sent you a direct message now. Can you see it? It should be at the top right of your page.