Tell me about your past

imsogayfrfr Β  Β 

Tell me about your past history because I know I've been through hell been raped people in my life committed suicide and I'm halfway there

i dont think i even belong here or anywhere and im probably younger than all of you

3 minutes ago, imsogayfrfr said:

i dont think i even belong here or anywhere and im probably younger than all of you

Hi there, I'm Catsup, one of the support mentors here and this is a site for young people including yourself if you would like, to share and be part of a safe and welcoming community.Β  You are definitely welcome here!Β  It sounds like from your earlier post that you've been through a lot.Β  Do feel free to reach out here in Community, or if you prefer there is Confidential Support.

Hello GIF by Originals

• Pride 2

Staff-Account.png

12 minutes ago, imsogayfrfr said:

Tell me about your past history because I know I've been through hell been raped people in my life committed suicide and I'm halfway there

I noticed what you said about suicide and want to ask you, are you feeling safe right now?Β  We are here to support you and I’m going to list some crisis details below so you have them to hand.

- (UK) The Samaritans - 116 123 (This is a free service that operates 24/7)
- (USA) Suicide and Crisis Lifeline - 988 Β (This is a free service that operates 24/7. You can call or text)Β 
- A list of worldwide crisis lines can be found here: https://www.befrienders.org Β Β 
- There’s an app I can recommend called https://prevent-suicide.org.uk/find-help-now/stay-alive-app/ - it has safety plans to make sure you don’t harm yourself and you might find it helpful.
- You can also call the police if you feel at risk.

Do let us know how we can best support you!

Β 

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

hey i can be your freind if you want and btw sorry about you family problems

• Like 1

5 hours ago, imsogayfrfr said:

i need a real friend to talk to

Hey there,

I just want you to know that we are here for you and you can talk to us about absolutely anything. I just want to check in and see how you're feeling today. I can see you mentioned suicide and being halfway there, and, I'm wondering, are you feeling safe at the moment, or do you need urgent help?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e