Fact of the day

Blc Β  Β 

Hi guys, thought I'd start a new thread, one that I think will be very interesting!Β 

Β 

This thread is about a fact of the day, and it honestly can be anything you want!Β 

Β 

Β 

My fact of the day is that cats, they don't understand what we say to them, so us talking is basically how we interpret their meows, we can't understand them, but their body language and tail gestures tell us how they are and how they feel, probably not as interesting but I think it's at least a little interesting to understand that they don't understand us either, but they understand when we call them, I've been researching a lot about cats, and I, have a cat and I didn't know that how weird is that? We've had her since I was small about 3 or 5, she's a little old grump sometimes, but I don't understand why people say, black cats are bad, their really not my cat is adorable and really fun to have around, she's really loving as well, I think she mainly loves me, lol because I'm the main one who usually let's her in my room, she likes sleeping in my socks and boxer drawer I don't get it? But Ig she finds them really comfortable, so not sure if I should be flattered or creeped out πŸ˜…

• Digital Mentor
On 4/25/2023 at 7:45 PM, Blc said:

Hi guys, thought I'd start a new thread, one that I think will be very interesting!Β 

This thread is about a fact of the day, and it honestly can be anything you want!Β 

My fact of the day is that cats, they don't understand what we say to them, so us talking is basically how we interpret their meows, we can't understand them, but their body language and tail gestures tell us how they are and how they feel, probably not as interesting but I think it's at least a little interesting to understand that they don't understand us either, but they understand when we call them, I've been researching a lot about cats, and I, have a cat and I didn't know that how weird is that? We've had her since I was small about 3 or 5, she's a little old grump sometimes, but I don't understand why people say, black cats are bad, their really not my cat is adorable and really fun to have around, she's really loving as well, I think she mainly loves me, lol because I'm the main one who usually let's her in my room, she likes sleeping in my socks and boxer drawer I don't get it? But Ig she finds them really comfortable, so not sure if I should be flattered or creeped out πŸ˜…

That's interesting I had no idea cats don't understand what we say to them. Thanks @Blc.Β 

Fact of the day:

Did you know that the world's largest snowflake on record was 15 inches wide and 8 inches thick? It fell in Fort Keogh, Montana, in 1887. This impressive snowflake was observed by a rancher named Matt Coleman, who later donated it to the Montana State Historical Society. While it's rare to find snowflakes that large, some can still grow to be quite sizeable, with some measuring up to 6 inches wide. Snowflakes form when water vapor in the air freezes into ice crystals, and their unique shapes are determined by factors such as temperature and humidity.

Staff-Account.png

19 minutes ago, Luie said:

That's interesting I had no idea cats don't understand what we say to them. Thanks @Blc.Β 

Fact of the day:

Did you know that the world's largest snowflake on record was 15 inches wide and 8 inches thick? It fell in Fort Keogh, Montana, in 1887. This impressive snowflake was observed by a rancher named Matt Coleman, who later donated it to the Montana State Historical Society. While it's rare to find snowflakes that large, some can still grow to be quite sizeable, with some measuring up to 6 inches wide. Snowflakes form when water vapor in the air freezes into ice crystals, and their unique shapes are determined by factors such as temperature and humidity.

Imagine being alive in 1887.. that’s like 1000 Β years ago haha

Edited by -Leila-