Nudes shared and mental health in shambles

olivia boo ย  ย 

A couple months ago I visited a friend who stays with her boyfriend who has two other flatmates. I got close to the other two. One thing led to another I had a couple drinks with one of the guys and eventually I fell asleep. Skip to about two weeks later,I was with his phone when a message popped up and I came became curious.ย  It was from a group chat of him and four other guys. I scrolled through the chats and these guys has been sending nudes of girls they were involved with and sadly enough I saw my self there..these pictures were taken without my consents..I'm in painsย  it's been months and I can't get over it and no je didn't apologise.ย 

• Hug 1

5 hours ago, olivia boo said:

A couple months ago I visited a friend who stays with her boyfriend who has two other flatmates. I got close to the other two. One thing led to another I had a couple drinks with one of the guys and eventually I fell asleep. Skip to about two weeks later,I was with his phone when a message popped up and I came became curious.ย  It was from a group chat of him and four other guys. I scrolled through the chats and these guys has been sending nudes of girls they were involved with and sadly enough I saw my self there..these pictures were taken without my consents..I'm in painsย  it's been months and I can't get over it and no je didn't apologise.ย 

Hey @olivia boo

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the DTL community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us. I'm really sorry to hear about this. Your trust has been completely abused here and this person has really crossed a boundary. I just wanted to check in first and see how you're feeling about this? I can see what you said about being in pain which is totally understandable. We are here for you, Olivia. Take care and speak soon.

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e