new here

e_fm    

hey everyone,

i just had the worst first kiss experience. it was at a party and we had both been drinking, it was consensual but i have no idea why i said yes. he then told me he is quite a bit younger than me after it happened and i now feel SO gross. anyway, i know this was probably just a bad experience but i was already questioning my sexuality and this makes me never want to do anything with a male again - do you think this is a valid reason or should i stay more open?

20 hours ago, e_fm said:

hi everyone,

i'm super confused about my sexuality so just wanted to join this space, and also connect with others!

Hey @e_fm

Thank you for joining the DTL community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us. I joined your two posts together - I hope that's okay!

I'm sorry to hear your first kiss experience wasn't great. I'm wondering, what exactly is that age difference - how old are you? It's a really good question you ask about remaining open, and I'm wondering, if a friend of yours asked advice for the same thing, what would you say?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

10 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @e_fm

Thank you for joining the DTL community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us. I joined your two posts together - I hope that's okay!

I'm sorry to hear your first kiss experience wasn't great. I'm wondering, what exactly is that age difference - how old are you? It's a really good question you ask about remaining open, and I'm wondering, if a friend of yours asked advice for the same thing, what would you say?

Hi @Monsoon,

I'm 18, he was two-three years younger. I'm honestly not sure what I would say to a friend

Hey there,

Ah, okay. Do you know if they were above or below 16 by any chance?

Also, I don't think you have to make a decision right now about whether you stay open to guys or not. There really is no rush, and it's important to just trust the process and go with the flow when you're discovering your sexuality. What do you think?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

19 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Ah, okay. Do you know if they were above or below 16 by any chance?

Also, I don't think you have to make a decision right now about whether you stay open to guys or not. There really is no rush, and it's important to just trust the process and go with the flow when you're discovering your sexuality. What do you think?

above, how come? and yeah that sounds good, thank you!